前情提要
丹尼·平克 死了
Danny Pink... is dead.
我们是来让你男朋友起死回生的
We're here to get your boyfriend back from the dead.
这些是坟墓 水墓
Those are tombs. Water tombs.
为什么有人费了这么大劲
Why would anyone go to so much trouble?
你已经死了
You're dead and...
这就是你死后所到之处
and this is what's next.
伽里弗雷星的硬盘驱动器
A Gallifreyan hard drive.
时间领主的技术
Time Lord technology.
你知道人类的战略劣势吗
Do you know the key strategic weakness of the human race?
死人比活人多
The dead outnumber the living.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁 我是米西
Oh, you know who I am. I'm Missy.
我总不能还叫自己
I couldn't very well keep calling myself
法师 对不对
the Master, now - could I?
且慢 你不能杀我
Stop! You can't kill me!
错误
Incorrect.
我是具有战略价值的目标
I'm a target of strategic value.
我活着就是你们的战略优势
Alive, I'm a tactical advantage.
杀死我将是你们最大的错误
Dead, I'm your biggest mistake.
你不知道我是谁
You don't know who I am!
你是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德 你是人类
You are Clara Oswald. You are human.
你不重要
You are unimportant.
错误 你看 我有意让你们这样认为
Incorrect. You see, THAT is what you're supposed to think.
大家也都是这么认为的
THAT is what everybody thinks.
你就是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
You are Clara Oswald.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德只是个卧底身份
Clara Oswald is a cover story
是伪装
a disguise.
世上根本不存在克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
There is NO Clara Oswald.
-表明身份 -反应别这么慢啊
- Identify. - Oh, don't be so slow,
太丢人了
it's embarrassing.
谁能把你们耍弄成这样
Who could fool you like this?
谁能安然藏在你们眼皮底下
Who could hide right under your nose?
谁能随心所欲改换面貌
Who could change their face any time they want?
明白了吗 我不是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
You see, I'm not Clara Oswald.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德从未存在过
Clara Oswald has never existed.
表明身份
Identify.
我就是博士
I'm the Doctor.
[前方彩蛋 注意看本集片头]
瞧瞧他们 我的孩子们
Look at them! My boys!
赛博人就这么大摇大摆出现
Cybermen, in broad daylight?
你以为人们会注意不到吗
You think people won't notice?
和金属大个子合影 每次一英镑
Photos with the big metal men - one pound!
别这样 亲爱的
Oh, honey!
来拍一个
There you go.
真酷啊 漂亮
Oh, cool. Cool!
纽约 巴黎 罗马 马拉喀什
New York. Paris. Rome. Marrakech.
布里斯班 格拉斯哥
Brisbane. Glasgow.
到处都有 哪都有
Everywhere. Anywhere.
我和我的小伙子们 我们火了
Me and my boys. We're going viral.
需要我帮忙拍张合影吗
Would you like me to take a picture?
[奥斯古德喜欢模仿博士打扮 本次模仿了十任的鞋和十一任的领结]
抱歉 自♥拍♥永远都不会如意 是不是
Sorry, selfies are never as good, are they?
你们又是这么登对 放着我来
And you're having a lovely moment. Hang on!
-不用 我们 -领结真漂亮
- No, just... - Nice bow tie.
领结就是好
Bow ties are cool.
[十一任博士常用语]
笑一个 准备
Big smiles, and...
行动
now!
快 快 快 待命
Move, move, move! Stand by.
包围目标
Surround target.
不要动
Hold back!
下午好 你们真会挑好日子啊
Afternoon. You've picked a lovely day for it.
我的天 你看起来容光焕发
My, don't you look shiny!
-新发型么 -只是修了修
- Haircut? - Bit of a trim.
你最好染下发根
Might want to do your roots.
-拿下那女的 -是 长官
- The woman. - Yes, ma'am.
我是凯特·斯图尔特 离过婚 子女两名
Kate Stewart. Divorcee, mother of two,
[博士老友阿利斯泰尔·莱斯布里奇-斯图尔特之女
莱斯布里奇-斯图尔特准将是UNIT创始人之一]
园艺爱好者 桥牌高手
keen gardener, outstanding bridge player.
同时也是首席科学官
Also chief scientific officer,
任职于联合情报特派组
Unified Intelligence Taskforce -
本组织已经把你们包围了
who currently have you surrounded.
人类武器无法与赛博科技抗衡
Human weaponry is not effective against Cyber technology.
抱歉 这是你们之前失败的见证
Sorry, you left this behind on one of your previous attempts.
[老版S06E03中首次出现的赛博人]
这足够引起你们的注意了吧
So now that I have your attention,
欢迎来到宇宙中唯一
welcome to the only planet
能说出这句话的星球
in the universe where we get to say this.
他是我们的雇员
He's on the payroll.
[老版S07E01中博士曾拒绝金钱回报
只求维修塔迪斯的工具及一辆汽车]
是吗
Am I?
从某种意义上说是的
Well, technically.
-付我多少工资 -闭嘴 有问题吗
- How much? - Sh! Any questions?
退后 退后 所有人退后
Back, back, everyone, back!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
这屋顶以前也能打开吗 还是新装置
Is it supposed to do that? Is that new?
圣保罗大教堂有滑动天窗
A sun roof on St Paul's?!
绝对是新装置
Yes, I'd say that was new!
这会引起大规模恐慌
There's going to be mass panic.
伦敦所有市民都能看见
Everyone in London can see that.
他们只会拍掌叫好
Everyone in London just clapped and went "Whee"!
安静点 我在数数呢
Hush, I'm trying to count.
应该是87个 我是强迫症
87, I think. OCD.
是91个
91.
我是邪恶之后
Queen of Evil.
圣保罗怎么可能藏匿着91个赛博人
How could St Paul's be full of 91 Cybermen
却无人知晓
and nobody noticed?
空间维度工程 把空间维度重叠在一起
Dimensional engineering - one space folded inside another.
里面比外面大
Bigger on the inside.
对时间领主来说轻而易举
Easy if you're a Time Lord.
大部队都往南边去了 少数飞往东边
Mostly deploying south, a smaller number east.
是的 但还有一个直飞上去了
Yep, but one straight up.
所以91并不是巧合
So 91 isn't a coincidence?
当然不是
Of course it isn't.
奥斯古德 解释一下91的含义
Osgood? 91, explain.
不列颠群岛上有91处人口密集的地区
91 areas of significant population density in the British Isles.
所以每个主要城市和镇区都有一个赛博人
That's one Cyberman for every city and major town.
全球都是 此时此刻正同时进行
It's happening everywhere, all over the world, right now!
这星球真不错 我也许会考虑收下
Sweet planet, this. I think I might keep it.
每个城市只派一个赛博人
One Cyberman per city.
能成什么大事
What could they hope to accomplish?
博士
Doctor!
-它自爆了吗 -不仅如此
- Has it exploded? - More than that.
赛博人不会无缘无故自爆 亲爱的
Cybermen don't just blow themselves up for no good reason, dear...
他们可不是人类
they're not human.
如果这不是自爆 那是什么
If it isn't exploding, what's it doing?
授粉
Pollinating.
像雨一样渗入地表的每条裂缝中
Falling like rain into the cracks of the Earth.
-这还挺激动人心的 -发生什么事了
- Well, this IS a bit exciting! - What's happening?
长话短说
Well, to cut a long story short,
看起来我们都要回家了
it looks like we might all be going home.
回家 从往生回家
Home? From the afterlife?
我说"往生"其实是略有点修辞化了
Well, when I said "afterlife", I was being a tiny bit poetic.
阴间领域也只是
And Nethersphere is just a
我们玩口水球大战时想出来的酷名而已
cool name we come up with during a spit-ball.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你可以把这想做是数据云
Well, you have to think of it as a data cloud.
你知道的吧 用来储存数据的
You know, for storing data.
这个数据云是用来储存逝者大脑的
In this case, it's the storage of recently deceased minds.
我们在云里吗
We're in a cloud?
这也是一种云 没错
A sort of cloud, yeah.
现在发生什么事了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表