我要报♥警♥
Police, please.
喂
Hello?
是的
Yes.
我知道凶手是谁
I know who did it.
是谁做的这一切
Who did it all.
我弄明白了
I figured it out.
不 我不能大声了
No. No, I can't speak up.
会被他们听见的
They might hear me.
糟了
Oh, no.
不好 听我说
Oh, no. Listen.
听好了
Listen.
它们到处都是
They are everywhere.
无处不在
All around.
我们却一直视而不见
We've been so blind.
您好 先生
Hello? Sir?
你现在有危险吗
Are you in a safe place?
您是被绑♥架♥了吗 先生
Are you being held against your will? Sir?
你完全可以把你的东西先放在这
You could leave all that stuff here, you know.
我这真的有足够的空间
We do have literally acres of room.
不用 没关系
Oh, no. It's all right.
丹尼占有欲有点强
Danny's got a little bit territorial.
哪怕我留只牙刷在这里都会...
The idea of me leaving so much as a toothbrush here...
但是他却还能接受我们出来探险
But, still, he's all right with us doing this
我承认这有点说不通
which I admit's a little bit weird.
因为如果他都不愿意我
Cos you'd think if he had a problem
把个人物品存在塔迪斯里
with me leaving stuff in the TARDIS,
他应该也不会愿意我乘塔迪斯旅行
he'd object to me travelling in the TARDIS.
但是他不介意 真的
But he's not, so.
抱歉 后面几句我走神了 好了
Sorry. Stopped listening a while ago. OK.
把你送回出发时的时间和地点
Same time you left, same place.
大概吧
Ish.
大概
Ish?
别跟我大概
Don't give me an ish.
这些读数非常...
These readings are very...
大概
ishy.
博士
Erm, Doctor?
这是怎么搞的
Well, I wonder what caused this?
我们不是变大了吧
I don't think we're bigger. Are we?
布里斯托尔 博士 我们在布里斯托尔
Bristol? Doctor, we're in Bristol!
离目的地还有120英里远 真厉害
And 120 miles from where we should be. Impressive.
不 一点不厉害 这很烦人
No. Not impressive. Annoying.
不 真的很厉害
No. This is impressive.
[其实塔迪斯在老版S02E01和S22E01中也缩小过]
你才烦人 塔迪斯从来没这样过
This is annoying. The TARDIS never does this.
这可是大事啊
This is huge!
当然也没真大 比以往小了点
Well, not literally huge, slightly smaller than usual.
-所以才是大事 -我明白
- Which is huge. - Yes. I get it.
你很兴奋 我什么时候能回家
You're excited. When can I go home?
你家房♥子又不会乱跑
Your house isn't going anywhere.
我家也不能动 直到我搞明白怎么回事
And neither is mine until I get this figured out.
你就不能让我
Could you not just let me
享受一下未知的时刻吗
enjoy this moment of not knowing something?
未知对我来说太稀罕了
I mean, it happens so rarely.
等等 虽然我不觉得有什么危险
Look, I don't think this is dangerous.
但我也不希望你不小心被挤着了
But I wouldn't like you to get squished accidentally.
何况我需要你帮我弄清楚变小的原因
Anyway, I need you to help me find out what's caused this.
好吧
Fine.
我去周围看看
I'll go take a look around.
这是你涂的垃圾 里格斯
It's your filth, Rigsy,
先从你那破签名开始刷
start with your signature.
拜托 不用这么狠吧
Oh, come on, there's no need for this.
好乖
There you go.
里格斯
接着干活
Get on with it.
这是社区服务 不是度假
This is community service, not a holiday camp.
这可不是我弄的 对吧
Now, that wasn't me, was it?
这可不妙了
Oh, that can't be good.
高兴点 美女 没准是骗人的呢
Cheer up, love. Might never happen.
放尊重点 她在哀悼呢
Have some respect. She's grieving.
抱歉 美女 我没恶意
Oh, sorry, love. I didn't mean nothing by it.
原谅他们的无礼冒犯 都是些傻帽
Sorry about them. They're idiots.
没事 我听过更糟的
That's all right, don't worry. I've heard worse.
我也有亲人去世了 卡琳娜阿姨
I've lost someone, too. My Aunt Karina.
她有点耳背
Deaf as a post.
我跟她其实并不太熟 但她毕竟去世了
Didn't really know her that well but she's still gone.
你有亲友在这壁画上吗
Is your one in the mural?
不 我其实...
Oh, no. I haven't actually...
他们很快就会把这也刷掉了
I'm sure they'll get round to it at some point.
我跟刚才那些人不是一伙的
I'm not really with that lot out there.
我只是被判参加社区服务而已
I just have to do this community service thing.
因为涂鸦被判的 可没杀人放火
I just do graffiti. Not anything, you know, murdery or...
这些是怎么回事
So, erm, what's all this about?
这些人怎么了
What's happened to all these people?
你居然不知道
You mean you don't know?
我觉得我找到线索了
Hey, I think I've found something.
这附近不断有人失踪
People are missing all over the estate.
你觉得这两件事之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Do you think there's a connection?
-有可能 -你跑哪去了
- Could be. - And where are you?
-我就在原地 -不 你不在原地了
- Exactly where I was. - No, you're not.
我回来了 但看不见...
I'm here and I can't see...
-天呐 -难以置信吧
- Oh. - Yes. Oh.
天呐 这太可爱了
Oh, my God, that is so adorable.
- 你还在里面吗 -是的
- Are you in there? - Yes, I am.
不 这一点都不可爱
And, no, it's not adorable.
事态非常非常严重
It's very, very serious.
这又是"微缩射线"干的好事吗
So is this more shrink ray stuff?
-你在里面也变小了吗 -没有
- Are you tiny in there? - No.
[老版S02E01中博士和塔迪斯一同缩小了]
我还是原来的大小
I'm exactly the same size.
只有外维的尺寸改变了
It's merely the exterior dimensions that have changed.
别笑了 目前情况很严峻
Stop laughing. This is serious.
不行我忍♥不住 瞧你这张大老脸
I can't help it, can I, with you and your big old face.
-你要怎么出来 -明显出不来
- How are you going to get out? - Well, plainly I can't.
这附近有什么东西在吸收所有外部维度
Something nearby is leeching all the external dimensions.
外星人吗
Aliens?
可能吧 我逗谁呢 很有可能
Possibly. Oh, who am I kidding? Probably.
感应器失效了 在这种状态下
Sensors are down and I can't risk
我不能冒险强行起飞
taking off with it in this state.
克拉拉 你得把塔迪斯拿起来
Clara, I need you to pick up the TARDIS.
小心点 应该能拿起来
Carefully. It should be possible.
我调整过相对重力了
I've adjusted the relative gravity.
你是说你把塔迪斯变轻了吗
You mean you've made it lighter.
克拉拉 塔迪斯一直都是被调轻的
Clara, it's always lighter.
如果塔迪斯以真正的重量着陆
If the TARDIS were to land with its true weight,
会震裂地球表面的
it would fracture the surface of the earth.
好吧 这事有时间再听你详细说
Yeah, maybe a story for another time.
现在怎么办
What now?
我大概定位了一下
I've managed to get a rough fix on the source
导致维度减缩的源头
of the dimensional leeching.
大概在西北方向 那边
It's roughly north west. That way.
别做这种动作 太别扭了
Please don't do that. That's just wrong.
听好了
Now, listen!
你会需要用到这些
You're going to need these.
深感荣幸 这是否意味着我要变成你了
This is an honour. Does this mean I'm you now?
不是 别乱来
No, it does not, so don't get any ideas.
听好 把这放入耳朵里
And listen, stick this in your ear.
-能听见吗 -能
- Can you hear me? - Yes.
-怎么回事 -纳米技术
- Ow! What just happened? - Nanotech.
-我侵入了你的视觉神经 -什么意思
- Just hacked your optic nerve. - What does that mean?
我能透过你的眼睛看世界
I see what you see.
-有结果吗 -有 把我转晕了
- Anything? - Yes, I'm dizzy.
但没什么有用的线索
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表