对于死兆 常规武器不起作用
conventional weapons have no effect on the Foretold.
它是不朽的 无法阻止
It's immortal, unstoppable...
也杀不死
Un-killable.
我们能换个专家吗
Can we get a new expert?
-他错了 -是的是的 他错了
- He was wrong. - Yes. Yes. Yes, he was.
相当霸道 做事欠考虑
And high-handed and thoughtless and...
而且傲慢到没朋友
and arrogant beyond belief.
-正是 -那你还跟他上了车
- Exactly. - And you got on a train with him!
我们这是告别之旅
I was saying goodbye.
总不能甩手关门就结束了吧
You can't end it on a slammed door.
可以啊 谁都可以这么做
Yes, you can. Anyone can do it.
一直以来大家都这么做
People do it all the time.
当然 除非他们做不到
Except, of course, when they can't.
如果你喜欢了对的人 应该喜欢的人
Life would be so much simpler if you liked the right people,
生活就简单多了
people you're supposed to like.
不过 那样就没有童话故事发生了
But then, I guess there'd be no fairy tales.
博士来电
-博士 -小懒虫起床了 早餐时间
- Doctor! - Wake up, sleepy-head. Time for breakfast.
这趟列车不简单 早餐味道肯定很惊艳
Knowing this train, it'll taste amazing.
-博士 我有麻烦了 -我连这都没猜对
- Doctor, please, I'm in trouble. - Can't even get that right.
火车上的食物难吃是传统
Bad food on trains is traditional.
-博士 拜托 -听我说
- Doctor, please, just... - Listen,
又出现了一起木乃伊谋杀案
there's been another mummy murder.
我们最后的狂欢变得有点意思了
So our last hurrah just became a bit more interesting.
我被困住了
I'm trapped!
什么
What?
你在哪里
Where are you?
克拉拉
Clara!
-你在里面吗 -在 能听到吗
- Is that you? - Yes. Yes. Hello. Can you hear us?
电脑 能请你打开门吗
Computer, can you open the door, please?
请叫我格斯
Call me Gus.
很抱歉这扇门只能由工作人员打开
I'm afraid this door can only be opened by executive order.
算了
Oh. Forget it.
该死的音速起子不好用了
Now the stupid sonic screwdriver's not working.
什么叫不好用了 为什么
What do you mean it's not working? Why?
不知道 我猜是某种抑制力场吧
I don't know. Some sort of suppression field, I would guess.
这只是一种猜测 因为如我所言
And it has to be a guess because, as I say,
该死的音速起子不好用了
the stupid sonic screwdriver's not working.
你为什么会在那里边
What are you even doing in there?
我在找你啊 "不用担心"先生
I was looking for you, Mr. "Nothing To Worry About".
怎么 我应该叫上你吗
What, was I supposed to waken you up?
我应该一有预感就叫上你吗
Drag you out of bed because I had a hunch?
我以为你不想再管这些事了
I thought you didn't want to do this any more.
拜托 我们能先不说这些吗
Look, please, can we just not do this now?
我觉得这里面除了我们还有别的东西
I think we might not be alone in here.
那个棺材里好像有东西
It's this coffin case.
是它在里面吗
Is it in there?
我想我们很快就会知道了
I think we might just be about to find out.
看来音速起子生效了 只是开错了门
Turns out the sonic is working, just not on the door we need.
克拉拉 它来了
Clara, it's coming.
博士
Doctor.
博士 没事 这里面只是泡沫包装
Doctor, it's OK. It's full of... bubble wrap.
-但那些灯 -博士 请离开这扇门
- But the lights. - Doctor, move away from the door.
我朋友在里面
My friend's inside.
那他们也要有麻烦了
Then they're in trouble, too.
我跟上面联♥系♥过了
I spoke to head office.
根本没有什么神秘顾客
There is no mystery shopper.
你甚至不在乘客名单上
You're not even on the passenger list.
克拉拉 我等会再给你打
Clara, I'm going to have to call you back.
我恐怕要给你差评了
I'm going to have to mark you down for this.
你不是神秘顾客
You are NOT a mystery shopper.
就我所知 你就是这些死亡的操纵者
For all I know, you're the one behind the killings.
得了吧 列车长
Oh, come on, Captain.
还得死多少人
How many people have to die
才能引起你的注意
before you stop looking the other way?
回去
Get back!
别过来
Stay back!
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing, man?
停下
Stop!
站起来 这是命令
Get up now! That's an order!
不要 求求你
Don't, please, don't...
看来是三个
It turns out it's three.
要死上三个人
The amount of people that had to die
才能引起我的注意
before I stopped looking the other way.
谢谢
Thank you.
和其他人一样吗
Same as the others?
女士们先生们 能听我说几句吗
Ladies and gentlemen, could I have a moment of your time, please?
这列车上有一个怪物
There's a monster on this train
只有将死之人才能看到它
that can only be seen by those about to die.
如果你真的看到了 你的生命
If you do see it, you will have exactly 66 seconds left
将只剩下66秒整
in which to live.
但这并不是最诡异的地方
But that isn't even the strangest thing.
你们知道最诡异之处是什么吗
Do you know what is?
是你们
You.
乘客们
The passengers.
外星生物学 神话学
Experts in alien biology, mythology,
物理学专家们
physics.
如果我要组建一个队伍
If I was putting together
来研究这东西 我一定会选你们
a team to analyse this thing, I'd pick you.
而我想有人已经这么做了
And I think somebody has.
一个有着强大权力和影响力的人
Someone of immense power and influence
安排了这整个旅行
has orchestrated this whole trip.
我毫不怀疑
Someone who I have no doubt
他此刻就在听着我们说话
is listening to us right now.
那么你是不是该走出幕后
So, are you going to step out from behind the curtain
来给我们下命令了
and give us our orders?
引擎停了
The engines. They've stopped.
布景都撤掉了
And the facade drops away
要是没有实验室 要一群科学家有什么用
because what use are a bunch of scientists without a lab?
他们被瞬间转移了吗
Teleporter?
不
No.
实物全息影像
Hard light holograms.
他们原本就不存在
They were never really here.
用来凑数的假乘客
Fake passengers to make up the numbers.
那可是我手下最好的警卫
That was my best guard.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
在这间屋子里
Around the room,
诸位可以找到所需各类科学仪器
you will find a variety of scientific equipment.
你们的目标是探究死兆的真实本质
Your goal is to ascertain The Foretold's true nature,
寻找其弱点以便将其捕获
probe for weaknesses with a view to capture,
然后我们将对其能力进行逆向解析
after which we will reverse engineer its abilities.
多么激动人心啊
Isn't this exciting?
你说"捕获" 说明你控制不了这东西
You said "capture", implying that you can't control this thing.
但它不知怎地上了这趟车 怎么回事
And yet somehow you got it on board. How?
有一件文物 一卷上古卷轴
There is an artefact, an ancient scroll.
为便于观察 我已用高光标示
I have highlighted it for your convenience.
出于某种未明原因
For reasons currently unknown,
死兆总是在这件文物周围出没
the Foretold appears in the vicinity of this artefact.
并且隔一段时间杀一个人
And kills at regular intervals.
那我们把这东西扔出去不就行了
Then just maybe we should throw this thing out in the airlock.
不 不 别碰
No! No! No!
看来他们已经考虑到这一点了
Looks like they've thought of that.
如果我们拒绝呢
What if we say no?
我们罢♥工♥
Down tools.
拒绝工作
Refuse to work.
你当然有作此选择的权利
That IS your choice, of course.
但你们都死在死兆手里
But it would be very upsetting were you all to die
也未免太可惜了
at the hands of the Foretold.
所以不想死就快干活
So, hurry up before it kills you.
但即使他们都愿意做
But even if they agree to this,
又该怎么去研究一个看不见的生物
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表