Architect.
筑梦师
Architect.
筑梦师
Architect.
你将要抢劫卡拉布拉克索斯银行
You will rob the Bank of Karabraxos.
你有没有看见...
Did you see...
我们为什么而来
Why we came?
我们为什么会在这里
Why we're here?
我们得把自己的记忆删除了
We had to delete our own memories,
不然的话你就会知道
otherwise you'd have known,
然后她也会知道 因为你俩心灵相通
and then she'd have known. Because you're mentally linked.
但现在她已经走了 他们都走了
But she's gone now. They've all gone.
你不再受制于他们了
They have no power over you now.
你现在想做什么都可以了
You can do exactly what you want to do now.
你可以做自己一直想做的事了
Exactly what you've always wanted to do.
它知道密♥码♥
It knows the combination!
它当然知道了
Of course it does,
它和卡拉布拉克索斯是心灵相通的
it was linked to Karabraxos.
我们到底在这儿干什么呢
What exactly are we doing here?
那东西杀了人
That thing killed people.
说不定你也会这么做的
So might you do,
只为了保护自己所爱的一切
to protect everything you loved.
她在这儿
There she is.
这不是这个种族的最后一人
Not the last of its species.
而是最后一对
The last TWO.
没事了 她很好 没事了
It's OK, it's OK. It's all right.
撤离战略 我们有六个粉碎机
Exit strategy. We've got six shredders.
没错
Exactly!
这不是一次银行抢劫 从来都不是
This wasn't a bank heist - it never was.
这是一次救援任务 为了拯救整个种族
It was rescue mission, for a whole species.
血肉之躯 最后的货币
Flesh and blood - the last currency.
是时候回家了
Time to go home.
你意下如何 大个子
What do you think of that, big man?
宇宙中有如此多的精神旅行
So much mental traffic in the universe.
孤独是唯一的宁静
Solitude is the only peace.
凯撒·波吉亚[史上最臭名昭著教皇之子]
Cesare Borgia
那个被称为"极端可怕之人"的人
mucho scary hombre
问我 "你觉得我们的比萨斜塔怎样"
says to me, "What do you think of our Leaning Tower of Pisa?"
我说"我看着还行"
I say, "It looks OK to me!"
你下次要是还需要人帮你抢银行 找我
If you ever need help with another bank heist...
他不太适合这个行当
Yeah, it's not really his area.
瞧 我现在没有变成你的样子
See? I don't have your face now!
-是啊 我还有点怀念呢 -闭嘴
- Yeah. I kind of miss that. - Oh, shut up!
7点12分 当地时间 我保证过的
7.12, local time, as promised.
去好好放松一下吧
Go and enjoy yourself.
别做什么出格的事儿
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
只是个约会而已
It's a date!
我刚刚意识到
I've just realised.
我现在要出去再吃一顿了
I'm going out for another meal now!
别担心
Don't worry.
在塔迪斯里摄取的热量不会让你变胖
Calories consumed on the Tardis have no lasting effect.
什么
What?
你在逗我呢吧
Are you kidding?!
当然是在逗你啦
Of course I'm kidding.
那只是个时间机器 不是奇迹创造机
It's a time machine, not a miracle-worker!
-拜拜 -再见 别去抢银行
- Bye! - See you. Don't rob any banks.
后面还有没说完的话吧
"Don't rob any banks" What?
带上我再去抢
Without me.
当然不会 老大
Course not, boss.
抢银行 抢一整个银行
Robbing a bank! Robbing a whole bank!
还有比这更刺♥激♥的约会吗
Beat that for a date!
下集精彩预告
你没事吧
Are you OK?
当然没事 为什么会有事
Yeah, course I'm OK. Why wouldn't I be OK?
我不知道 每次见到你 你都...
I don't know. Every time I see you, it's like you're...
怎么
What?
急匆匆的 心慌意乱
In a rush. In a state.
你好吗 抱歉我迟到了
How's you? Sorry I'm late!
你要和谁共进晚餐
Who are you having dinner with?
我不能一直这么做 我做不到
I can't keep doing this. I can't do it.
接下来的几天我都围着你转 我保证
The next few days are all about you. I promise.
我是新来的管♥理♥员♥ 约翰·史密斯
I'm the new caretaker. John Smith.
欢迎来到煤岭高中 史密斯先生
Welcome to Coal Hill, Mr Smith.
谢谢
Thanks.
发现问题 解决方案 毁灭
Problem. Solution. Destroy.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表