Which way to the Mare Fecunditatis?
我现在能回家吗
Please can I go home now?
我真的
I'm really...
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry...
但我想回家了
but I'd like to go home.
亨利 请回答
Henry, come in.
拜托了 亨利 请回答
If you don't mind, Henry, come in.
博士 这样太危险了
Doctor, this is dangerous now.
刚才也很危险啊
It was dangerous before.
所有事情都可以很危险
Everything's dangerous if you want it to be.
吃薯条很危险 过马路很危险
Eating chips is dangerous. Crossing the road.
这样你就没法活了
It's no way to live your life.
告诉她 你应该教她的
Tell her - you're supposed to be teaching her!
我有照顾责任 你知道那是什么吗
Look, I have a duty of care, OK? You know what that is?
我当然知道什么是照顾责任
Course I know what a duty of care is!
你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting?
她没事 你多大啊 35了吗
She's fine. What are you, 35?
我才15
15!
-什么都别碰 -你有游戏吗
- Don't touch anything. - You got any games?
别犯傻了
Don't be so stupid!
-里面能上网吗 -快进去
- Can I get reception up here? - Get in.
你为什么把她关进去
Why are you shutting her in?
我们不用留下 对不对
We don't need to stay, do we?
-什么 -很明显 月球没有解体对吗
- Eh? - It's obvious, isn't it? The moon doesn't break up.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为我曾去过未来 月球还在那里
Because I've been in the future. The moon is still there...
我觉得
I think.
你知道月球还在那里 对吗
You know the moon is still there, right?
但也许那不是月球
Maybe it isn't the moon.
也许是全息影像或是一幅巨画
Maybe it's a hologram or a big painting.
亦或是特效
Or a special effect.
也许那是另一个月球
Maybe it's a completely different moon.
但你会知道的
But you would know.
我会知道
I would?
如果在2049年月球支离破碎了
If the moon fell to bits in 2049,
一定有人会提到
somebody would've mentioned it,
这件事会在谈话中被提起
it would have come up in conversation.
所以它没有解体 世界末日没有到来
So it doesn't break up - so the world doesn't end.
所以我们进入塔迪斯离开这里吧
So let's just get in the TARDIS and go!
克拉拉 在时间的洪流中
Clara, there are some moments in time
总有些时刻我无法看到
that I simply can't see.
小小的眨眼瞬间
Little eye-blinks.
它们与其他时刻看起来不一样
They don't look the same as other things.
不甚清晰
They're not clear -
模糊朦胧
they're fuzzy,
灰色地带
they're grey.
决定大事件的小时刻
Little moments in which big things are decided.
这就是其中之一
And this is one of them.
现在 我不知道月球会怎样
Just now, I can't tell what happens to the moon,
因为月球的未来还未决定
because whatever happens to the moon hasn't been decided yet.
而此时此地正是作出决定的时刻
And it's going to be decided here and now.
也就是说
Which very much sounds as though...
要靠我们来决定了
it's up to us.
你们谁都别想走
Neither of you are going anywhere.
我失去了队员
I've lost my crew.
我们是最后的宇航员
We were the last astronauts,
这是最后的飞船 那些是最后的核弹
this is the last shuttle, these are the last nuclear bombs.
我们是地球最后的希望
We're the last chance for earth,
你们得留下来帮我
and you're staying to help me.
我意已决
Decision made.
好
Yeah.
是什么在杀死月球
What is killing the moon?
不过月球怎么会死呢
How can the moon die, though?
世间万物皆有一死
Everything does.
只分早晚
Sooner or later.
我们能拯救它吗
Can we save it?
要看是什么在杀死它
Depends what's killing it.
那边是另外三人
There are the other three.
是那些微生物干的吗
Is it those germ things, then?
它们是不是和蟑螂似的
Are they like cockroaches? Is it...
这是一种虫灾吗
Is it an infestation?
是吗
Is it?
我只看到了其中一个
Well, I've only seen one of them.
还得需要一大群
It would take an awful lot more
才能让月球达到13亿吨♥重
to cause the moon to put on 1.3 billion tonnes.
博士
Doctor.
这里是真空 没用的
It's a vacuum - it won't work.
这回有俩了
Well. That makes two.
阳光
Sunlight.
-阳光 -如果它们是微生物
- Sunlight? - If they're germs,
我奶奶说那是最好的消毒剂
my nan says it's the best disinfectant there is.
用你的光照照里边
Shine your light down there.
它们从哪来的
Where have they come from?
也许一直都在
Maybe they've been there all the time.
里边还算暖和
It's warmish.
它们在繁殖
They're multiplying.
进食
Feeding.
进化
Evolving.
博士 如果月球解体了
Doctor, if the moon breaks up,
咱们在45分钟内都会死
it'll kill us all in about 45 minutes.
我同意 除非还有其他事情发生
I agree. Unless something else is going on.
月球上没水啊
There's no water on the moon.
不是水 是羊水
It's not water. It's amniotic fluid.
那些生物的来源
The stuff that life comes from.
我得到下边去
I've got to go down there.
博士
Doctor!
回到飞船上 准备好炸♥弹♥
Back to your shuttle. Get your bombs ready.
你回去塔迪斯里 保证安全
You - get to the TARDIS. Get safe.
保护好科特妮
Get Courtney safe.
我会回来的
I will be back.
什么 不要 博士 博士
What? No... Doctor. Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
他会吗
Will he?
他会回来吗
Will he be back?
如果他这么说了 那大概就会吧
If he says so, I suppose he will.
老师
Miss?
请回话
Come in.
科特妮
Courtney?
我无聊死了 你们什么时候回来
I'm bored. When are you coming back?
我们在往回走 你在干什么
We're on our way. What you doing?
在微博上发照片
Putting some pictures on Tumblr.
别 科特妮 别往微博上发照片
No! Courtney, don't put any photos on Tumblr.
我孙女以前也爱发微博
My granny used to put things on Tumblr!
找到他了
There he is.
那是我们的降落地点吗
Was that where we landed?!
看起来很不一样
It looks so different.
要掉下去了
It's going down.
科特妮
Courtney!
博士
Doctor!
我们得快点找个避难所
We going to have to take cover.
我们的氧气快要用光了
We're running out of oxygen.
博士
Doctor!
就是今天 人类
Today's the day, humankind!
塔迪斯哪去了
Where's the TARDIS?
她在航♥天♥飞机里 不是吗
She's in the shuttle, isn't she?
她会回来的
She'll turn up.
上一次你这么说的时候
Last time you said that,
她出现在了地球的另一端
she turned up on the wrong side of the planet!
你们两个关系一直不好 对吧
You two have never gotten on, have you?
听着 我们得知道科特妮在哪
Look, we need to know where Courtney is!
科特妮现在很安全
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表