Trespassing on council property.
-来真的吗 -来真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
那好 我就告诉你我是谁
Fine, I'll tell you who I am.
我是你幸存的唯一机会
I am the one chance you've got of staying alive.
这就是我
That's who I am.
说得好
Well done.
里格斯 你对这里有多熟悉
Rigsy, how well do you know this area?
你知道那扇门通往哪里吗
Do you know where that door leads?
是老不伦瑞克线 但不安全
It's the old Brunswick line. But it's not safe.
-并不是真的不安全 -是 我知道
- Well, there's safe and there's safe. - Yeah, I know it.
-我以前经常下去 -是 我猜也是
- I used to go down there all the time. - Yeah, I'll bet you did.
乱涂乱画嘛
Painting your filth.
你应该很庆幸他这么干了
Yeah, well, you might be glad he did.
那些东西要是进来了 那是我们唯一的出口
Those things come in here, that is our only way out.
我只希望能让他们都活下来
I just hope I can keep them all alive.
欢迎来到我的世界
Ah, welcome to my world.
接下来怎么办 克拉拉博士
So what's next, Doctor Clara?
-对他们说谎 -什么
- Lie to them. - What?
说谎 给他们希望
Lie to them. Give them hope.
告诉他们没事的
Tell them they're all going to be fine.
-这不是你常做的吗 -可以这样说
- Isn't that what you would do? - In a manner of speaking.
有希望的人跑起来更快倒是真的
It's true that people with hope tend to run faster.
-可当人们认为他们在劫难逃就 -懒散了
- Whereas people who think they're doomed... - Dawdle.
就死定了
End up dead.
我说话也是这种样子啊
So that's what I sound like.
-她在跟谁说话 -他说是军情五处
- Who's she talking to? - He says it's MI5.
对了 这个也许可以帮助你
Right, here's something that might help you.
你记得房♥子里的涂鸦吗
Do you remember the graffiti from the estate?
脚印和轮胎印
Footprints, tyre treads?
-勉强记得 -我认为那不是涂鸦
- Vaguely. - Well, I don't think it was graffiti.
我认为那是这些生物眼中的我们
I think that is how these creatures saw us.
我们在二维空间中的形象
The impressions we make in two dimensional space.
那是他们在尝试与我们沟通
That was them reaching out. Attempting to talk.
同时他们二维化并解剖我们
At which point they moved into flattening and dissection.
尝试理解 尝试模仿我们
Trying to understand. Trying to emulate.
但问题来了 他们是否知道他们在伤害我们
But here's the big question, do they know they're hurting us?
所以你认为这一切是一个大误会
So what? You think this is all one big misunderstanding?
这是个好问题 何不问问他们
That's a very good question. Why don't we ask them?
我们要找一种方法与之沟通
We need to find a way to communicate.
为什么不能用塔迪斯翻译
Why can't the TARDIS just translate?
因为他们对语言的理解就像他们
Because their idea of language is just as bizarre
对空间的理解一样匪夷所思
as their idea of space.
哪怕是塔迪斯也无法理解他们
Even the TARDIS is confused.
这不是个好主意
This is a bad idea.
你的同事怎么会认为
What makes this colleague of yours
这些怪物愿意说话呢
think those monsters even want to talk?
我知道一种由感知气体形成的生物
I know a race made of sentient gas who throw fireballs
投火球以示友好
as a friendly wave.
另一种有六十四个胃的生物
I know another race with 6♥4♥ stomachs
取出对方的内脏来沟通
who talk to each other by disembowelling.
他有灵感了
He's got a hunch.
我的意思是 在一个如此广袤离奇的宇宙中
My point being that in a universe as immense
你不能这么快就下结论
and bizarre as this one, you cannot be too quick to judge.
也许这些生物根本不理解
Perhaps these creatures don't even understand
我们需要通过三维形态来维持生存
that we need three dimensions to live in.
他们可能根本不知道他们在伤害我们
They may not even know that they're hurting us.
你真♥相♥信是这样吗
Do you really believe that?
不 但我真希望如此
No. I really hope that.
这会使局面变得好一点 对吧
It would make a nice change, wouldn't it?
行了
Ok.
让我们从π开始
Let's start with pi.
就算是平面世界也会有圆
Even in a flat world they would have circles.
我说的不是吃的派 是无限循环的π
I don't mean edible pie, I mean circular pi.
我知道它与派同音但是
Which I realise would also mean edible pie but...
不管了
Anyway.
他们在回应
They're responding.
塔迪斯正在翻译 是个数字
The TARDIS is translating now. It's a number.
-五十五 -五十五
- 55. - 55.
什么意思
What does that mean?
第十个斐波纳契数 铯的原子序数
Tenth Fibonacci number. Atomic number of caesium.
[斐波那契数列中每一项均为前两项之和
最开头的两项是1和1]
我知道是什么意思了
I know what it means.
我们的外套上都有数字 离开时要登记
We all have numbers on our jackets. Have to sign them out.
那是斯坦外套上的数字
That was the number on Stan's jacket,
就是在地下通道被变平的男人
the man they flattened in the subway.
-他们很得意 -我们并不确定这一点
- They're gloating. - We don't know that.
仅据我们所知 也可能是在道歉
It could be an apology, for all we know.
真的吗 那可不太
Really? That's not so...
道歉 你说真的吗
An apology? Are you seriously...
嘘 嘘 嘘 听着
Sssh, sssh, sssh. Listen.
等等
Wait.
二 二 二十二
2-2. 22.
二十二
22.
是乔治
That's George.
看来轮到你的数字了 乔治
Looks like your number's up, George.
现在他们在威胁
Now they're threatening.
可能 也可能他们在表示他们认识字
Maybe. Or maybe they're showing us they can read.
别幼稚了 他们在挑目标呢
Oh, grow up. They're picking targets.
他当然这么说了
Of course he say in that way.
你什么意思
What do you mean by that?
-乔治 -谁都想伤害你 是吧
- George? - Everyone's out to get you, aren't they?
现在这情形 他们确实是
In this case, they kind of are.
克拉拉 小心
Clara, be careful.
进隧♥道♥
The tunnel!
博士 他们已经带走乔治了
Doctor, they've got George.
-我知道 我看到了 -现在怎么办
- I knowt. I did see. - What now?
给我一分钟 我在想办法
Give me a minute. I'm working on it.
又一个被平面化的门把手
Another flat handle.
它们来过这儿
They were here.
但不是现在 我觉得它们不再追我们了
Not now. They've stopped chasing us, I think.
看起来好像要把我们困住
It feels like they're cornering us.
你不能用人类的逻辑
You can't apply human logic,
你在和来自另一维度的生物打交道
you're dealing with creatures from another dimension.
三个出口都被这些生物封住了
That's three exits all blocked by those creatures.
里格斯 下个出口在哪儿
Rigsy, where's the next exit?
我能想到的唯一一个
The only other one I can
是在新旧线交汇的地方
think of is where the old line joins the new,
但得走很长一段路
but it's a fair walk.
从那扇门出去会快些
Getting through that door would be quicker.
-但我们不是出不去吗 -我说说而已
- But we can't, can we? - I'm just saying.
克拉拉 我也许有办法搞定那扇门
Clara, I might be able to help with that door.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
这是我的作品之一 你喜欢吗
It's one of mine. Do you like it?
不错
Yeah, not bad.
这就是你在忙活的东西吗
So this thing you're working on?
我觉得我找到了一种重建三维的办法
I think I've figured out a way to restore three dimensions.
至少能用在小东西上
At least on a small scale,
-比如门把手 -什么办法
- say, door handles. - So, what's that, then?
-去平面化器吗 -不叫去平面化器
- A de-flattener? - We're not calling it a de-flattener.
它能重建维度
This should be able to restore dimensions.
想知道我管它叫什么吗
You see what I've called it?
-2D丝 2D机吗 -不 二迪斯
- 2Dis. Two Dee Iz? - No. "Twodis"!
它叫二迪斯
It's called the "Twodis."
跟你说了白说
Why'd I even bother?
快试试
Well, give it a go, then.
那还是走远道吧
Long way round it is.
克拉拉 我不知道为什么
Clara, I don't know how,
但它们又故技重施了
but they're doing it again,
他们在吸取塔迪斯的能量
they're leeching the TARDIS!
怎么会 你的门是关着的
How?! Your doors are closed.
他们改变了频率
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表