Clara, stay with Psi. Saibra...
咱们去侦察一下
let's go and investigate.
发现...
Intru...
清理尘土
Storm dust.
你真的可以删除自己的记忆吗
You can delete your memories?
是的 不过并不像听起来那么好玩
Yeah, it's not as fun as it sounds.
我倒是有些希望丢掉的记忆
I've got a few I wish I could lose.
我丢掉了许多不想丢掉的记忆
And I've lost a few I wish I hadn't.
我在狱中受过审讯
No, I was... I was interrogated in prison.
我想我一定太害怕了
And I guess I panicked.
我不想让我亲近的人有危险
I didn't want to be a risk to the people close to me, so...
你删去了对朋友的记忆吗
You deleted your friends?
朋友 所有帮助过我的人 还有家人
My friends, anyone who ever helped me, my family.
-你的家人 -当然包括我的家人
- Your family? - Of course, my family.
你怎么做到的
How could you do that?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
我觉得我一定非常爱他们
I suppose I must have loved them.
严禁进入
你不是有话要问我吗
Aren't you going to ask me?
你为什么撒谎 你知道那些东西是什么
Why did you lie? Those things, you know what they are.
某种退路
Exit strategy, of sorts.
你怎么知道我在撒谎的
How did you know I was lying?
我经常换面孔 我发现它们很容易读懂
I've had a lot of faces, I find them easy to read.
-真是个有用的天赋 -天赋
- Quite a gift. - Gift?!
带我们进入这里
Got us in here.
变异基因 没人能碰我
Mutant gene. No-one can touch me.
如果他们碰了 我就会变形
If they do, I transform.
碰我一下博士 然后你就会看到你自己
Touch me, Doctor, and you'll be looking at yourself.
我只能孤独一人
I am alone!
-为什么 -你能信任一个
- Why? - Could you trust someone
用你自己的眼睛回看你的人吗
who looked back at you out of your own eyes?
天呐
Oh, my God.
-他为什么还活着 -我不知道
- Why is he even still alive? - I don't know.
但有人在监视
But someone is watching.
博士
Doctor.
无论如何 不管发生了什么
However this goes, whatever happens...
不要让我落到那样的下场
Don't let me end up like that.
入侵者在服务层
Intruders on the service level.
入侵者在服务层
Intruders on the service level.
严禁进入
严禁进入
这里写着"藏身之处"
Now, this says, "Place to hide."
我们在哪里
Where are we?
所有人别动 一个字都别说
Nobody move. Nobody say a word.
它被隔离了
It's cocooned.
强制休眠
Forced hibernation.
它的力量很可能处于休眠状态
Its power is probably dormant.
克拉拉 它锁定你了
Clara! It's locked on to you.
-它也许还在休眠 别弄醒它 -好
- It may still be asleep, don't wake it. - OK.
我怎么才不会弄醒它
How do I not do that?
什么也别想
Keep your mind blank.
屏蔽一切思想
Block everything.
它一旦锁定了你的思想就不会放手
Once it locks onto your thoughts, it won't let go.
它正在醒来
It's waking up.
屏蔽你的思想 克拉拉
Keep blocking your thoughts, Clara.
别思考
Don't think.
这边
This way!
塞伯拉
Saibra!
她还在里面 怎么救她出来
She's still in there. How do we get her out?
-它在扫描她的大脑 -然后会怎样
- It's scanning her brain. - Then what?!
-变成脑汤 -那就帮帮她
- Soup! - Then help her!
塞伯拉
Saibra!
我该做什么 我该怎么逃
What should I do? How can I get away?
它正在彻查你的大脑
It's rooting through your brain.
它正在品尝里面存着的所有秘密
It's tasting all the secrets stashed inside.
它随时都可能结束扫描
Any moment now, it will finish its sweep
开始享受余下的部分
and start feasting on what's left.
然后我就变成我们看到的那些笼中之物吗
And then I become one of those things we saw, sitting in a cage!
-对 -你能不能把我弄出去
- Yes. - Can you not get me out?
抱歉 一旦它锁定了你的思想
I'm sorry. I don't know how,
我就不知该怎么办了
once it's locked onto your thoughts.
那所谓的退路
Exit strategy.
它就是我想的那种意思 对不对
That means what I think it means, right?
-原子粉碎机 -无痛吗
- Atomic shredder. - Painless?
而且即时起效
And instant.
当你见到筑梦师的时候 向我保证
When you meet the Architect, promise me something.
杀了他
Kill him.
我恨他 但我不能作出这承诺
I hate him, but I can't make that promise.
你是一个好人 可我遇见得太晚了
A good man... I left it late to meet one of those.
好 地下金库 目标很清楚
Right, vault, that's clear.
我们不清楚的是我们现在做什么
What's not clear is what we do now.
你还好吗
You OK?
不 我是抢银行的失忆者
No, I'm an amnesiac robbing a bank,
我为什么会没事呢
why would I be OK?
-因为赛伯拉 -什么
- Because Saibra... - What?
赛伯拉死了而我们还活着
Saibra is dead, we are alive -
如果你想活下去就要知道孰轻孰重
prioritise if you want to stay that way.
所以你才自称博士对吗
Oh, is that why you call yourself the Doctor -
专业超然之人
the professional detachment?
听着 当我们干完这票 随便你
Listen, when we're done here, by all means,
给自己找个肩膀痛哭一场
you go and find yourself a shoulder to cry on.
你很有可能会有那个需要
You'll probably need that.
但在那之前 你需要我
Till then, what you need is me!
在这些表象下面 他其实不是那样的人
Underneath it all, he isn't really like that.
很明显你和他已经一起行动一段时间了
It's very obvious that you've been with him for a while.
为什么
Why?
因为你真得很会找借口
Because you are really good at the excuses.
另一个来自筑梦师的礼物
Another gift from the Architect.
我们该打开它吗
Shall we unwrap it?
这银行牢不可破
The unbreakable bank.
我们必须找到他们
We must locate them.
卡拉布拉克索斯行长不能知道这件事
And Director Karabraxos must not know.
要是有人在这里被开除了
When people get fired here...
会很糟糕
it's messy.
把读心者放入隧♥道♥
Release the Teller into the tunnels.
好 系统看上去像是被延时了
Right, the system looks like it's time-delayed.
我需要破解24道密♥码♥锁
There are 24 lock codes I need to break.
博士 它来了 我们被困住了
Doctor... it's coming. We're trapped.
-赛 需要多久 -有多久就要多久
- Psi, how long? - As long as it takes.
他锁定我们中一个人的思维踪迹了
It's locked on to one of our thought trails.
我们必须分开 减弱大脑信♥号♥♥
We have to split up, minimise the brain signals.
你的超然态度呢 博士
What happened to your professional detachment, Doctor?
不 不要
No, no!
以防我被发现 这是我的选择
In case it finds me. It's my choice.
千万别用 好吗 答应我
You don't use that, OK? Promise me.
快走吧
Time to run.
分开跑
Separate!
金库正在打开
Vault box opening.
金库正在打开
Vault box opening.
24, 23, 22, 21,
20, 19, 18, 17...
清空你的思想 克拉拉
Keep your mind clear, Clara.
什么也别想
Keep your mind blank.
-啊 -克拉拉
- Aggh! - Clara!
来啊
Come on!
来找我啊
Come and find me.
[闪现的恶人包括 斯力辛家族(S01E04-05) 冰雪战士(S07E08) "枪手"(S07E03)]
[鱼人怪(老版S19E04-08) "骗子"及"身体掠夺者"安卓瓦克斯 (见《莎拉·简大冒险》)]
所有的飞贼和恶棍都在这儿了
Every thief and villain in one big cocktail.
我真是罪大恶极
I am so guilty!
历史上所有的江洋大盗此时都藏在银行里
Every famous burglar in history is hiding in this bank right now
寄身在一具躯壳中
in one body!
来饱餐一顿吧
Go and feast!
克拉拉
Clara!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表