Courtney's safe.
你知道她的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Och... Do you have her phone number?
不不不 我没她电♥话♥号♥码
No, no, no. Of course I don't have her phone number!
学校呢 学校秘书知道她的电♥话♥号♥码吗
What about the school - does the secretary have her number?
我不能问学校秘书 她讨厌我
I can't. The secretary hates me.
她认为在玩"神秘圣诞老人"的时候
She thinks I gave her a packet of TENA Lady
是我给了她一包卫生巾
for Secret Santa.
科特尼在微博上发照片来着
Courtney's posting on Tumblr
那能知道她在哪吗
doesn't that know where you are?
我不知道 我不是历史学家
I don't know. I'm not a historian.
手♥机♥给我 我知道问题在哪了
Phone. I know what the problem is.
她不能把那个发布出去
Oh, she can't post that!
她不能把我的照片发到网上
She can't put pictures of me online!
什么事
Yeah?
你不能把我的照片发布到网上
You can't put pictures of me online!
-你还好吗 -我没事 怎么了
- Are you OK? - I'm fine. What's up?
你刚才说你知道问题是什么了
You said you know what the problem is.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes!
还是一个相当"大"的问题
It's a rather big problem.
愿意和班里的其他同学分享一下吗
OK. Do you want to share it with the class?
我想过一个假设
Well, I had a little hypothesis.
地震频发 地表崩裂
The seismic activity, the surface breaking up,
质量增多 重力增加
the variable mass, the increase in gravity,
还有那液体
the fluid -
我扫描了下面的东西
I scanned what's down there.
月球不是要解体
The moon isn't breaking apart.
实际上 它是在解体 还很快
Well, actually, it is breaking apart - and rather quickly.
我们还有一个半小时
We've got about an hour and a half
但这不是问题
but that isn't the problem.
这并不是虫灾
It's not infested.
那些东西 它们是什么
What are they, then - those things?
细菌
Bacteria.
极其微小的细菌
Tiny, tiny bacteria.
寄生在一个很大很大的物体上
Living on something very, very big.
一个质量有13亿吨♥重的物体上
Something that weighs about 1.3 billion tonnes.
一个有生命的物体 一个正在发育的物体
Something that's living. Something growing.
发育
Growing?
它
That.
-它生长在月球里 -不是
- THAT lives under the moon? - No.
那是什么
What?
它不是生长在月球里面
That doesn't live under the moon.
它就是月球
That is the moon.
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
月球不是要解体
The moon isn't breaking apart.
月球是在孵化
The moon is hatching!
月球是一个蛋
The moon's an egg.
它是
Has it, erm...
它一直
Has it always...
是一个蛋吗
been an egg?
是的 差不多一亿年一直都是
Yes, for a hundred million years or so.
刚刚发育 现在快出生了
Just growing, just getting ready to be born.
所以月球从来都不是"月球"
OK, so the moon has never been the moon?
不不不不 它一直不是一个死的物体
No, no, no, no. It's never been dead.
它只是需要很长的孵化时间
It's just taking a long time to come alive.
它是一个小鸡仔吗
Is it a chicken?
-不是 -因为一个能下这么大蛋的鸡
- No! - Cos, for a chicken to have laid an egg that big...
科特妮 不要破坏气氛
Courtney, don't spoil the moment.
博士 它是什么
Doctor, what is it?
我想它是独一无二的
I think that it's unique.
宇宙中唯一一个此类生命
I think that's the only one of its kind in the universe.
我认为它
I think that that is...
无比美丽
utterly beautiful.
我们如何才能杀死它
How do we kill it?
为什么你想杀死它
Why do you want to kill it?
它是一个小宝宝
It's a little baby.
博士 我们如何才能杀死它
Doctor, how do we kill it?
杀死月球
Kill the moon?
杀死月球
Kill the moon.
你手上有一百枚人类最强大的核武器
Well, you have about 100 of the best man-made nuclear weapons,
如果它们还能用 如果你想这么做
if they still work - if that's what you want to do.
-博士 等等 -这么做就能杀死它吗
- Doctor, wait... - Will that do it?
我们就在这里 在一只脆弱的
100 nuclear bombs set off right where we are,
鲜活的生物头顶上引爆这一百枚核弹
right on top of a living, vulnerable creature -
它就再也见不到太阳了
it'll never feel the sun on its back.
接下来呢 月球还会不会继续解体呢
And then what? Will the moon still break up?
你说 你说过我们只有一个半小时
You said... you said we had an hour and a half?
这样一来就没法解体了
Well, there'll be nothing to make it break up.
要破壳而出的生物已经死掉了
There'll be nothing trying to force its way out.
死去的幼体的重力
The gravity of the little dead baby
会把碎片都吸引回去
will pull all the pieces back together again.
当然 没原先那么美丽了
Of course, it won't be very pretty.
将会有一具巨大的尸体飘在你们的天空
You'd have an enormous corpse floating in the sky.
回头孩子们问起来
You might have some very difficult conversations
你可就有得解释了
to have with your kids.
-我没有孩子 -住嘴
- I don't have any kids. - Stop.
听着 这是个生命
Right, listen, this is a life.
没准是全宇宙最庞大的生命
I mean, this must be the biggest life in the universe.
它还没出生呢
It's not even been born!
它正在害死无辜的人 它在毁灭地球
It is killing people. It is destroying the Earth!
你不能责怪胎儿乱动
You cannot blame a baby for kicking.
你听我说
Let me tell you something.
你知道我在太空中领悟到了什么吗
You want to know what I took back from being in space?
看看地球的边缘
Look at the edge of the Earth.
大气层如此纤薄脆弱
The atmosphere, that is paper-thin.
但却是使我们免于灭绝的唯一屏障
That is the only thing that saves us all from death.
地球之外 茫茫繁星 无边黑暗
Everything else, the stars, the blackness -
一片死寂
that's all dead.
悲哀的是 地球是我们唯一知道的生命家园
Sadly, that is the only life any of us will ever know.
这里也有生命
There's life "here".
就在你们脚下
There's life just next door.
等你长大一点之后
Look, when you've grown up a bit,
你就会懂不是一切都是美好的
you'll realise that everything doesn't have to be nice.
丑恶总是会存在的
Some things are just bad.
总之你快逃吧 本来也不关你的事
Anyway. You ran away. It's none of your business.
博士 我想回去
Doctor, I want to come back.
科特妮 你待在那里比较安全
Courtney, you'll be safer where you are.
博士 很抱歉
Doctor, I'm sorry.
我想回去
I want to come back, OK?
我也想帮忙
I want to help.
蓝色的书架上有些光碟
There's some DVDs on the blue book shelf.
放一张到塔迪斯的控制台
Just stick one into the TARDIS console -
你就会到我身边了
that'll bring you to me.
-好 -别忘了抓紧控制台
- Right. - Make sure you hang on to the console,
否则塔迪斯会把你丢在原地
otherwise the TARDIS will leave you behind.
那么
So...
我们该做什么
what do we do?
博士 说啊
Doctor? Huh?
博士 我们该做什么
Doctor, what do we do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
什么
What?
我们什么都不做
"We" don't do anything.
很抱歉 克拉拉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, Clara. I can't help you.
你当然能帮了
Of course you can help.
地球不是我的家 月球也不是我的 抱歉
The Earth isn't my home. The moon's not my moon. Sorry.
[第四任博士曾对莎拉·简·史密斯亦作此语
详见S13E04]
你怎么能这样
Come on! Hey.
每个文明的历史中都有某个时刻
Listen, there are moments in every civilisation's history
决定了整个文明的未来
in which the whole path of that civilisation is decided.
未来的一切
The whole future path.
人类能拥有什么样的未来
Whatever future humanity might have
完全取决于此时此地所做的决定
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表