-随便选 -好
- Take a punt! - Right.
你随便挑 任何地点 任何时间
Your choice. Wherever, whenever,
时空之中任你挑
anywhere in time and space.
这样的话 我还真有个地方
Well... there is something,
有个人 我一直想见一见
someone that I've... always wanted to meet.
-但我知道你会怎么说 -说来听听
- But I know what you'll say. - Try me.
你会说他是编出来的 压根没这个人
You'll say he's made up, that there is no such thing.
-尽管说 -他
- Go on. - It's...
-就是罗宾汉 -罗宾汉
- It's Robin Hood. - Robin Hood.
我特喜欢这个故事
I love that story. I've always loved it,
从小时候起就特别喜欢了
ever since I was little.
罗宾汉 行侠仗义
Robin Hood, the heroic outlaw,
-劫富济贫的那个 -就是就是
- who robs from the rich and gives to the poor? - Yeah!
他是编出来的 压根没这个人
He's made up. There's no such thing.
我说什么来着
Ah, you see!
老式的传奇英雄故事只存在于
Old-fashioned heroes only exist in
老式故事书里 克拉拉
old-fashioned story books, Clara.
-那你呢 -我
- And what about you? - Me?
对啊 你
Yeah, you.
你每时每刻都在阻止坏事发生
You stop bad things happening every minute of every day,
我觉的就很有传奇英雄的味道
that sounds pretty heroic to me.
打发时间而已
Just passing the time.
-火星怎么样 -什么
- Hey, what about Mars? - What?!
[见第七季第八集]
-冰武士之巢 -你说了让我选的
- The Ice Warrior Hives! - You said it was my choice.
或者去看看曦光巨箭会
Or the Tumescent Arrows of the Half-Light!
-那些姑娘可能喝了 -博士
- Those girls can hold their drink! - Doctor...
还能同时撕裂15层不同的世界
And fracture 15 different levels of reality simultaneously.
我记着我还拍了张快照呢
I think I've got a Polaroid somewhere.
博士
Doctor!
我的选择 罗宾汉 带我去
My choice. Robin Hood. Show me!
服了你了
Very well.
地球 英格兰
Earth. England.
舍伍德森林
Sherwood Forest.
公元1190年左右
1190AD... ish.
你肯定会失望而归
But you'll only be disappointed.
不存在困境中的少女 不存在美丽的城♥堡♥
No damsels in distress, no pretty castles,
根本就不存在什么罗宾汉
no such thing as Robin Hood!
你找我
You called?
您这手变盒子的把戏实在精彩 先生
Very, very nicely done with the box, sir.
不过我曾在诺丁汉集市上
Though I saw a Turk perform something
见过一个土耳其人变过类似戏法
very similar at Nottingham Fayre.
想必这是用镜子变出的戏法吧
It's a trick with mirrors, no doubt?
-戏法 -非常精彩
- A trick? - A good jest.
这可不是戏法 这是塔迪斯
This is not a trick, this is a Tardis.
不管是什么 你这变戏法的瘦条
Whatever it is, you bony rascal,
我恐怕要把这盒子夺过来了
I'm afraid I must relieve you of it.
这是我的财产 就是这样
It's my property, that's what it is!
你可知在罗宾汉眼里 财产皆可偷抢
Well, don't you know all property is theft to Robin Hood?
你总不会是认真的吧
You're not serious.
我有很多特点 先生 但从不认真
I'm many things, sir, but I'm never that.
罗宾汉笑遍天下众生
Robin Hood laughs in the face of all.
你笑遍天下众生的时候
And do people ever punch you in the face
-可有人给你一拳 -至今尚无
- when you do that? - Not as yet.
那我还真是来对了 是吧
Lucky I'm here then, isn't it?
可能穿得 稍微有点过了
Might be a... little bit much,
但是 你觉得如何 博士
but... what do you reckon, Doctor?
圣人保佑
By all the saints!
里面还有吗
Are there any more in there?
-那不就是 -不
- Is that...? - No.
我的天
Oh, my God!
天啊 就是他对不对
Oh, my God! It is, isn't it?
你还真找着了 你找到罗宾汉了
You found him. You actually found Robin Hood.
他可不是罗宾汉
That is not Robin Hood!
先生 那又是谁
Well, then who, sir,
将要从您手中取走那魔术盒子呢
is about to relieve you of your magic box?
谁也取不走 先生
Nobody, sir.
在这个宇宙中不可能 下个也不可能
Not in this universe or the next.
那拔出剑来 看你是不是言出必践
Well, then draw your sword and prove your words.
我没有剑
I have no sword.
我也用不着剑
I don't need a sword.
因为我就是 博士
Because I am... the Doctor.
而我 运勺如神
And this... is my spoon!
预备
En garde!
[见老版《神秘博士》第二十五季第四集]
-你勺法真强 -我跟名家练过
- You're amazing! - I've had some experience.
狮心王理查
Richard the Lionheart!
[即理查一世 曾参与十字军东征
出现在老版《神秘博士》第二季第六集 该集已遗失]
西拉诺·德·贝尔热拉克
Cyrano de Bergerac!
[法国剧作家 《大鼻子情圣》历史原型]
[澳洲演员 《侠盗罗宾汉》主演]
埃尔罗·弗林 那人极其...
Errol Flynn! He had the most enormous...
自大
ego!
你们俩彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
你这人
Oh... you!
博士
Doctor!
早说了 那是我的盒子
Like I said... my box.
博士
Doctor?
看在神圣天主的份上
In the name of all that's holy,
拿走我们的金钱与财宝
take our money, take our treasure,
但请放过我养女
but spare my ward!
别慌 会没事的
Do not fuss, all will be well.
又是郡督干的好事
This is the Sheriff's doing!
如果他在这 我会亲手撕裂他的黑心
If he were here now, I'd tear out his black heart!
你现在敢吗
Would you now?
或者你的胆子跟你的名字一样小呢
Or are you as milk-livered as your name suggests,
奎尔领主[奎尔有"鹌鹑"之意]
Master Quayle?
带我走 放过我的孩子
Take me! Spare this dear child!
带你走 肥头大耳的蠢老头
Take you?! A lardy lack-wit like you?
城♥堡♥里需要的是劳动力
It's labour we require up at the castle!
要的是劳动力和金子
Labour and gold,
不是老人和不值钱的小玩意
not old men and their worthless baubles.
相信我 奎尔领主 这才是生存之道
This will be a great help, Master Quayle, believe me.
你是刚到舍伍德的 对吧
Newcomer to Sherwood, are we?
是的 大人
Yes, my Lord.
也许还有些别的用处 带她走
You may also prove useful. Bring her.
我要让你不得好死 你个杂种
Your days are numbered, you cur!
我要让你的余生为之而悔
You shall live to regret that.
实际上...
Actually, no...
你没有余生了
you won't.
不
No!
不
No!
给你介绍一下我的兄弟们
Let me introduce you to my men.
这位是威尔·斯嘉丽
This is Will Scarlet.
是个厚颜无♥耻♥的小流氓
He is a cheeky rogue
剑术高超 油嘴滑舌
with a good sword arm and a slippery tongue.
美丽的小姐好
My lady.
你拔我头发干嘛
What do you want with my hair?
这是真的头发 这点无可否认
Well, it's realistic, I'll give you that.
这位是修道士塔克
And this is Friar Tuck.
吃得比猪还多 因此得名塔克
Aptly named for the amount of grub he tucks into!
[英国俚语中"tuck"是"吃"的意思]
你这满口胡言的竹竿子
You skinny blackguard!
-你搞什么鬼 -这不是真的凉鞋
- What are you doing? - This isn't a real sandal!
-当然是了 -还真是
- Yes, it is. - Oh, yes, it is.
这位是艾伦·阿戴尔
This is Alan a Dale.
鲁特琴大♥师♥
He's a master of the lute,
他的音乐为这黑暗的时期带来光明
whose music brightens up these dark days.
*欢迎你的到来 陌生人*
*Stranger you are welcome here*
*在舍伍德欢乐的森林中*
*In Sherwood's bonny glade...*
抱歉 得做个血液分♥析♥
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Blood analysis.
这么多疾病
Oh! All those diseases!
如果你是真的 最多还能再活六个月
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表