科特妮·伍兹 大开眼界了吗
So, Courtney Woods, impressed yet?
事实上 我有点想吐
Actually, I'm feeling a bit ill.
可能是有点难接受
Ah, it can be a bit overwhelming.
但是你看 那是欧弗昂星云
But look - the Olveron Cluster.
里面有一百多万颗恒星
A million stars,
一亿多颗有人居住的星球
100 million inhabited planets.
没错 是有点装不下了
Ah, yes, there has been a spillage.
所以你现在怎么看
So, what do you think of him now?
-对于博士吗 -是啊
- Of the Doctor? - Yeah.
根本上来说 他其实还不错对吧
See, he's all right, isn't he, really? Underneath it all.
告诉我你在想什么
OK. Tell me what you're thinking.
我知道他这种人 我曾经在他们手下服过役
I know men like him. I've served under them.
他们会给你压力 让你变得更强大
They push you and make you stronger,
直到你能完成一些原本想都不敢想的事情
till you're doing things you never thought you could.
今天晚上 我看到你完全照他说的做
I saw you tonight, you did exactly what he told you.
一点都不害怕
You weren't even scared.
你就应该这样
And you should have been.
我信任他 他从不会让我失望
I trust him. He has never let me down.
好吧
Fine.
如果他逼得你太紧了 我希望你能告诉我
If he ever pushes you too far, then I want you to tell me,
因为我知道那种感觉
because I know what that's like.
如果真的变成那样 你会告诉我的对吧
You'll tell me if that happens, yeah?
好啊 那就这么定了
Yeah, it's a deal.
-不 你得向我保证 -那我保证
- No. It's a promise. - OK. I promise.
如果你违反了 克拉拉 我们俩就结束了
If you break that promise, Clara, we're finished.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我这么说是因为如果你不告诉我真♥相♥的话
I am saying it because if you if you don't tell me the truth,
我就没法帮助你
I can't help you,
而且我无法忍♥受不能帮助你的情况
and I could never stand not being able to help you.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
好的 我明白了
Yes. We're clear.
太疯狂了 好像电影或电视节目似的
It was mad, it was like in a film or on the telly,
就跟那种科幻小说里的枪一样
like with science fiction guns.
软声狙手 之前也有这样的情况
Skovox Blitzer, sounds like. We've had a few in from that.
-感觉不会太糟糕的 -要是我没有...
- Wouldn't feel too bad. - If I hadn't...
要是我没有...
If I hadn't...
等等 这不合理啊
Hang on. That doesn't make sense.
我觉得非常合理
Makes perfect sense to me.
我是怎么逃出来的 我不记得我逃出来了
How did I escape? I don't remember how I got away.
我正要说这个 恐怕你根本没逃出来
Well, I was coming to that. I'm afraid you really rather didn't.
那我是怎么到这的
Then how did I get here?
这是个大问题
Well... big question.
我在哪
Where am I?
你更喜欢把这叫什么 说法不是很统一
What name would you like? There's a range.
来生啊 应许之地啊 我更喜欢阴间领域
The afterlife. The Promised Land. I'm partial to the Nethersphere.
天哪
My God!
不好意思 她今天有点忙
Sorry, she's a bit busy today.
还有什么问题吗
So... any questions?
下集精彩预告
你好 地球 我们要做一个艰难的决定
Hello, Earth. We have a terrible decision to make.
一边是一条无辜的生命 一边是人类的未来
An innocent life versus the future of all mankind.
人类的未来将完全取决于
Whatever future humanity might have depends on the choice
此时此刻所做的决定
that is made right here, right now.
做好决定了
Decision made.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表