真的吗
Are they?
好吧 没有 他们没在吃饭
OK, no. No, they're not eating.
还有件事他们没在做
Something else they're not doing.
呼吸
Breathing.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
反正你没什么想吃的 是吧
What, you don't want to eat, do you?
有点倒胃口了
Slightly lost my appetite.
他们什么时候会注意到我们不一样
How long before they notice that we're different?
很快
Not long.
那我们能做什么
Anything we can do?
你能憋住呼吸多久
How long can you hold your breath?
我们可以自然地走出去
We could just casually stroll out of here,
假装改主意不吃了
like we've changed our minds.
-我们的确经常改主意 -那是当然
- Happens all the time. - Ha! Course it does.
我们也许 可以再仔细研究下菜单
We could... take another look at the menu.
他们是什么
What are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过不用担心 因为你没问到点上
But don't worry, because that's not the question.
真正该问的是 这餐厅是做什么的
The question is, what is this restaurant?
好吧 这餐厅是做什么的
OK, what is this restaurant?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有香肠吗
No sausages?
你...
Do you...
菜单上也没图片 你们有儿童菜单吗
And there's no pictures either. Do you have a children's menu?
或者特色菜呢
Any specials?
肝脏
Liver.
我不喜欢吃肝
I don't like liver.
脾脏 脑干 眼球
Spleen. Brain stem. Eyes.
这些都是招牌菜吗
Is there a lot of demand for those?
我觉得他说的不是菜单
I don't think that's what's on the menu.
我认为我们就是菜单
I think we are the menu.
肺 皮肤
Lungs. Skin.
抱歉了
Excuse me.
戴着面具的机器人
Robot in a mask.
这是一张脸
It's a face.
是啊 栩栩如生呢
Yeah, it's very convincing.
不 这就是人脸
No, it's a face.
没错
Yes.
-什么没错 -我们的确有儿童菜单
- Yes, what? - Yes, we have a children's menu.
真得佩服他们的服务速度
You've got to admire their efficiency.
我能不能不佩服
Is it OK if I don't?
你好
Hello?
你好 你是经理吗
Hello, are you the manager?
我要求立即见经理
I demand to speak to the manager.
这餐厅就是个幌子 是不是
This is not a real restaurant, is it?
我看更可能是采集大意食客器官的
It's more a sort of automated organ collection station
自动采集站
for the unwary diner.
相当于不做人肉派的斯温尼·陶德
Sweeney Todd without the pies.
[18世纪末伦敦著名连环杀手
和同伙利用理发店杀害顾客后将尸体做成馅饼]
那么我们现在在哪
So, where are we now?
实际上这是一艘古老的飞船
Factually, an ancient spaceship,
可能已经在这儿埋了几个世纪了
probably buried for centuries,
从用途上来看 这是个食品储藏室
functionally... a larder.
那为什么还没人来收拾我们
So why hasn't somebody come for us?
我们还活着
We're alive.
我们活在一间食品储藏室里
We're alive in a larder.
没错 这样比冷藏保存我们更省钱
Exactly. It's cheaper than freezing us.
说得也对
Okay.
-你准备好了吗 -来吧
- Are you ready? - Go for it.
-别让它滚走了 -不会的
- Don't let it roll away. - No.
我们只有一次机会
We've got one shot at this.
拜托你下次做个不会乱滚的
Next time, make one that doesn't roll.
上
Go!
-拿得到吗 -我只能勉强碰到
- Got it? - I can only just about reach.
这种时候我就会特想念艾米
It's at times like this I miss Amy.
[艾米是第十一任博士第五到七季的女伴]
-谁 -没谁
- Who? - Nothing.
-准备好了吗 -别扔歪了
- Ready? - Don't miss!
抱歉 我是不是打到 什么地方了
Sorry, did I hit... something?
是啊 如你所见
Oh, the symbolism!
你应该把这玩意儿设计成声控的
You should make that thing voice-activated.
它好像就是声控的对不对
Oh, for God's sake, it is, isn't it?
我不想再讨论这事了
I don't want to talk about it.
博士
Doctor?
休眠了
Dormant.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我不知道 我只是这么希望的
I don't. I'm just hoping.
你觉得是这些人杀了恐龙吗
So... is it these guys that killed the dinosaur?
如果它们的目的是收集器官
Well, if they're harvesting organs,
恐龙身上到处都是宝贝
a dinosaur would have some great stuff.
机器人干嘛要收集器官
Why would robots need organs?
难道他们是宇宙里的器官贩子
Burke and Hare from space?
[19世纪一对连环杀手 盗墓或杀人后将尸体卖♥♥给医学机构]
不 不过这个想法很不错
No, but that's a good theory.
机器人在收集人体零件
Droids harvesting spare parts.
感觉有点耳熟
That rings a bell.
船长 我的船长
Captain, my Captain.
[出自惠特曼于1865所著《啊 船长 我的船长》以纪念亚伯拉罕·林肯]
他能看到我们吗
Can he see us?
-他休眠了 -又是希望如此吗
- Dormant. - Hoping?
是的 快看
Yep. Oh, look!
他正在充电 他睡着了
He's recharging. He's asleep.
-他根本不知道我们在这 -你确定吗
- Doesn't even know we're here. - Are you sure?
确定 不确定 非此即彼啦
Sure, not sure - one or the other.
一半人一半机器人 这是个半机械人吧
OK, so half-man, half-robot. A cyborg, yeah?
看看这双手
Look at the hands.
怎么了
What about them?
-你看看啊 -我看着呢
- Look at them. - I'm looking.
它们长得不一样
They don't match.
这两只手不是一具身体上的
These hands don't belong to the same body.
我没搞明白
I don't understand.
这不怪你
I don't blame you.
这个 这不是你平时印象中的半机械人
See, this... this is not your normal cyborg.
这不是人类把自己改造成的机器人
This isn't a man turning himself into a robot.
这是个机器人试图将自己
This is a robot turning himself...
一点一点地 改造成人类
into a man, piece by piece.
这就是这家餐厅存在的意义
That's what the restaurant's for.
它需要各种人体零件的长♥期♥供应
Well, it would need a constant supply of spare parts.
皮肤可以做成防腐的 但是器官会腐烂
You can tan skin, but organs rot.
它身上有些金属制品好像是罗马时期的
Some of that metalwork looks Roman.
真想知道它呆在这多久了
Wonder how long it's been around,
它身上还有多少零件没换过
how much of the original is even left.
不过 这个眼球看上去很新鲜
The eyeballs look very fresh, though.
它醒了吗
Is it awake?
正在醒来吧 我猜的
It's waking up... I think.
好的 我们走吧
OK, let's go.
我见过这个 我肯定遗漏了什么
I've seen this before. I'm missing something!
-博士 -这个新大脑还在重启中
- Doctor! - It's the brand-new head, rebooting!
快来
Come on!
我肯定见过这个
I've seen this before!
快点 快出去
Oh, hurry up, get out.
博士
Doctor!
快点
Quickly!
对不起 太晚了
Sorry, too slow.
不能让它们同时抓到我们两个
There's no point in them catching us both.
那把音速起子给我
Well, give me the screwdriver!
我说不定用得上
I might need it.
博士
Doctor?
还有件事他们没在做
Something else they're not doing.
呼吸
Breathing.
你能憋住呼吸多久
How long can you hold your breath?
把她带上来
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表