What is that?
但这正是最吸引人的地方 不是吗
But that's the great appeal, isn't it?
他进来了
It got in.
地球上的传说总是干瘪无趣的
Earth legends are such dry, dusty affairs,
而且都是虚构的
and always fiction.
但在这里 在星际间 一切皆有可能
But up here, in the stars, anything's possible.
这也是我选择这一领域的原因 老实说
That's why I chose this field, to be honest -
希望有一天我能见到一个真正的怪物
hoping one day I might meet a real monster.
这不是所有人的梦想吗
Isn't that everyone's dream?
但你还是没有回答我的谜题
But you still haven't answered my riddle.
关于死兆最有意思的事是什么
What's the most interesting thing about the Foretold?
你无法摆脱它 这是肯定的
Well, you can't run from it, that's for sure.
很多人尝试过但从未奏效
There are accounts of people trying but it never works.
无论你跑多远 它总在你身后
No matter how far you run, it's always right behind you.
那里没有东西
There's nothing there!
-你们看不见它吗 -冷静点
- Can't you see it? - Calm down.
把它赶走 把它赶走
Get it away! Get it away!
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
把它赶走 不 把它赶走
Get it away! No. Get it away!
把它赶走
Get it away!
把它赶走
Get it away!
-怎么回事啊 -把门打开
- What is going on? - Open the door.
把门打开
Open the door.
快走
Get out!
他发疯了
He's unhinged!
不 矮皮
No! Stumpy!
不 比那个更可怕
Nope. Even colder.
好吧 我放弃 告诉我吧
All right, I give up, you tell me.
皮特夫人 那个死掉的老妇
Mrs Pitt, the old woman who died.
她老死的 没什么不正常的
She died of old age. Nothing supernatural.
不 那就是我的答案
No. That's my answer.
她的死
Her death?
不 重点是你在那里目睹了这起死亡
No. The fact that you were here to witness it.
失陪 教授
Excuse me, Professor.
在哪节车厢
In which carriage?
他是心脏病突发
It was a heart attack.
如果我听到任何不同的流言
And if I hear anyone spreading rumours to the contrary,
传闲话的人就拿着解雇单
they'll be getting off at the next station,
在下一站下车 都明白了吗
termination papers in hand. Are we clear?
你知道你在干什么吗
Do you know what you're doing?
不
Nope.
不过我还是
But I do need to be
比高跟鞋多一点技巧的
slightly more skilled than a high-heeled shoe.
你有没有希望
Do you ever wish...
别人出事过
bad things on people?
当然 经常的
Oh, yeah. All the time.
比如设计这扇门的人
Whoever designed this door, for a start.
她并不真是我妈妈
She wasn't really my mum.
她只是让我这么叫她 她是我奶奶
She just made me call her that. She was my gran.
你知道我为什么想看她的尸体吗
Do you know why I wanted to see her body?
因为你 爱她至深依依不舍吗
Because you... loved her very much and were missing her?
你肯定不认识她
You obviously never met her.
不 我只是觉得很内疚
No, I just felt really guilty.
我幻想她死去已经好多年了
Like I'd been picturing her dying for years.
就像做白日梦一样
Like a daydream.
但其实并不是真心的 至少我觉得不是
Not really meaning it. At least, I don't think I did.
现在 我感觉就好像这是我造成的
But now, it just feels like I made this happen.
听着
Hey, listen.
你没做错什么 有些难相处的人
You didn't do anything wrong. Difficult people,
就是会让你
they can make you feel...
胡思乱想
all sorts of things.
但那不是你做的 你没有杀她
But you didn't do it. You didn't kill her.
她就是 死了
She just... died.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我觉得咱们得谈谈
I think we need to talk.
这事与乘客无关
This matter does not concern the passengers.
我不是个乘客
I'm not a passenger.
我是你的终极噩梦
I'm your worst nightmare.
[扮演顾客对商业服务进行评估的调查员]
一位神秘顾客 真是太棒了
A mystery shopper. Oh, great
真的吗 这就是你的终极...
Really? That's your worst...?
好吧 我是神秘顾客
OK, I'm a mystery shopper.
我需要加一个枕头
I could do with an extra pillow
[博士没意识到这在英国高级酒店是需要应♥召♥女郎的隐晦说法]
而且我对你们的早餐台很失望 还有
and I'm very disappointed with your breakfast bar and...
那些死亡
all of the dying.
勇气证书
奖给
赫克托耳·克利列车长
这事并不算是在你的职责范围内
This is not exactly within your job description.
得了吧 列车长
Come on, Captain.
如果我们都照章办事 那就成什么了
Where would we all be if we all followed our job descriptions?
好问题 幸好你问了
Good question. Glad you asked.
而对你而言 你应该做些什么
In your case, you'd be doing something
而不是沉溺在酒瓶里
instead of climbing inside a bottle.
我严格按照意外死亡章程办理了
I have followed the procedure for accidental death to the letter.
是啊 我确定你办了
Yes, I'm sure you have.
而且你做得恰到好处 以避免指责
And I'm sure you do just enough of your job to avoid complaints.
你一点都不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
战场负伤 荣归故里
Wounded in battle, honourable discharge.
我只是瞎猜一下
And this is just a guess,
但我觉得你失去了战斗的勇气
but I think you've had the fight knocked out of you.
你期望这是一个轻松的文职工作
You expected this to be a cushy desk job
你只需要打着瞌睡混到退休
where you could put your head down until retirement.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry.
到今天为止 美梦结束了
As of today, that dream is over.
没有证据表明这是袭击 或有他人...
There is no evidence of any attack or other parties...
是的 那我们就干坐着
Yes, let's just sit around
看尸体堆成山 等证据出现吧
and wait for the evidence while the bodies pile up.
或者这儿有个疯狂的想法
Or here's a crazy thought -
我们可以去想办法阻止它
we could do something to stop it.
我何必多此一举来找你谈
Why am I even talking to you?
乘客名单 行驶路线
Passenger manifest, plan of the train
以及过去六个月的停靠点
and a list of stops for the past six months.
动作很快嘛 帕金斯
Quick work, Perkins.
快得让人难以置信
Maybe too quick.
是啊 先生
Yes, sir.
很明显我就是木乃伊
I'm obviously the mummy.
或者我只是早就开始着手调查了
Or perhaps I was already looking into this.
这个博士 到底是你什么人
This Doctor, he's your what, exactly?
什么都不是
He's not my anything.
你的意思是只是朋友
You mean you're just friends.
我们当然只是朋友
Of course we're just friends.
朋友都算不上 不再是了
Well, not even friends, not any more.
这显然不是真的
Well, that clearly isn't true.
是真的 千真万确
It's true. It is. It's very true.
你们好像是一起来的
You do seem to be here together.
不是吧 我们没准要在这节车厢困一晚上
Seriously? We're stuck in this carriage, probably all night,
-能聊的只有某个男人吗 -某个男人
- and all we can talk about is some man? - Some man?
不是那种...
Not that kind of...
听着 我们...我们一起四处漫游
Look, we, um... We knocked about together,
旅行 但是到此为止了
we travelled and now we're stopping.
这次算是
This is a...
我说不好 对好时光的告别吧
I don't know, goodbye to the good times.
好时光都像这样吗
Were the good times all like this?
是的
Yeah.
让你一说还真是
Now that you mention it...
不要 不要 走开
No! No! Get it out!
66秒 与传说吻合
66 seconds. It fits the myth.
你看到灯光闪烁了吗
Did you see the lights flicker?
是的 厨房♥里那次灯光也闪烁了
Yeah, the lights went in the kitchen as well
然后主厨就看见那东西了
just before the chef saw it.
在各种记载里
In all of the accounts,
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表