They've changed frequency.
-这次不同了 -听着
- This time, it's different. - Listen!
博士觉得我们可能遇到麻烦了
The Doctor thinks we might be in trouble,
-他觉得它们可能在附近 -具体在哪
- he thinks they might be close. - Where, exactly?
我不知道 他还不确定
I don't know. He's not sure.
他在四处获取数据
He's getting readings all around.
真是太好了
Oh, that's just great,
听起来很重要其实毫无意义
sounds important but means absolutely nothing.
你能告诉你的朋友
Can you tell your friend...
果然如此 下一阶段
Of course. The next stage.
三维
3d.
快跑
Run!
医生 那扇门
Doctor? The door!
-把手被平面化了 -我增加了输出功率
- The handle's flattened! - I've boosted the output.
它这次会成功吗
And it will work this time?
当然
Absolutely.
克拉拉 停下 再用一次让它变回去
Clara, stop. Use it again, it can reverse the process.'
尽头有一架梯子
There's a ladder at the end of this.
如果我们能进入隧♥道♥
If we get down into the tunnel,
-我们就能逃出去了 -等等
- we can make it into daylight. - Hang on! Hang on.
它变平了 我们安全了 不是吗
If it's flat, we're safe now, aren't we?
-它们过不来的 对吗 -等等
- They can't get through, can they? - Wait!
它们有了新技能
They have a new ability.
当然了
Of course they have.
它们现在是三维的了 它们能重建维度
Now they're 3D, they can restore dimensions.
克拉拉 你想听好消息还是坏消息
Clara, do you want the good news or the bad news?
我们眼前就是坏消息 坏消息正追我们跑呢
We're in the bad news! I'm living the bad news!
好消息是我发现有种方法 理论上能将它们
The good news is I've come up with a theoretical way to send them
-送回自己的维度 -快用啊
- back to their own dimension. - Do it! Now!
但坏消息来了
And that's the bad news.
塔迪斯没有足够的维度能量来把它们赶走
The TARDIS doesn't have enough dimensional energy to pull it off.
太好了 那你想让我怎么做
Great. What do you want me to do about it?
很显然这些东西
Apparently these things
输出能量的速度和偷能量一样快
can pump it out as fast as they can steal it.
如果我非常礼貌地求它们
Maybe if I ask them really nicely,
它们或许会帮你重新充满能量
they'll fill you up again.
-把那机器给我 交出来 -博士
- Give me that machine! Hand it over! - Doctor?
喂 博士
Hello? Doctor?
听着 我们能不能一会儿再算账
Look, can we please deal with this later?
因为我们现在需要赶紧跑
Because we need to move.
博士
Doctor?
博士 我把你掉到一个洞里了
Doctor, I dropped you down a hole.
-你在哪 -我不知道
- Where are you? - I don't know.
我的护盾失效了
My shields have gone!
塔迪斯的结构整体性被破坏了
Structural integrity is failing.
再来一次这样的撞击我就完了
Another blow like that and I've had it.
我在一条铁轨上
I'm on the train lines.
而一列火车马上就要开过来了
And there's a train coming.
我就是这么走运
Of course there is.
暂时非物质化 能量不够
Short-term re-materialisation? Not enough power.
瞬间传送 能量不够
Teleport? Not enough power.
转移塔迪斯内核
Re-route the heart of the TARDIS through,
能量不够 能量都不够
not enough power! Not enough power!
[A113是加州艺术学院平面设计和角色动画专业的教室编号♥
在多部动画和电影中都出现过以向其致敬]
你不能移♥动♥塔迪斯吗
Can't you move the TARDIS?
克拉拉 没有能量了
Clara, there is no power.
塔迪斯现在连个鸡蛋都煮不熟
The TARDIS couldn't boil an egg at the moment.
听我说 你尽力把那些人带出去
Listen, do what you can to get those people out of there.
你比你自己意识到的还要坚强
You're stronger than you know.
我在想他们在梯子上会是什么样
I wonder what they're like with ladders?
不 我是说你来移♥动♥塔迪斯
No, I mean you move the TARDIS.
[指该动画片里的手仆人 形象是从小盒子里出来的一只手]
就像《亚当斯一家》里那样
Like "Addams Family".
博士
Doctor?
博士
Doctor?
如果他们要来现在就该到了 他们在哪
They'd be here if they were coming. Where are they?
没法再往下走了 对吧
There's no other way down. Right?
我问你话呢
Hey! I'm talking to you.
还有办法
There is.
在隧♥道♥口附近有一部老货梯
An old service elevator near the mouth of the tunnel.
我们该走了
We should go.
不是吧
Oh, no.
而且又有一列火车开过来了
And there's another train coming.
[2M65 人体能够限制病毒反转录的限制因子APOBEC3A的核磁共振3D模型编号♥]
我不知道你还能不能听见我说话
I don't know if you can still hear me out there
塔迪斯现在进入了封锁模式
but the TARDIS is now in siege mode.
进不来
No way in,
也出不去
no way out.
我设法在火车撞上的那一刻启动了它
I managed to turn it on just before the train hit.
但现在没有足够的能量来关掉它
But there's not enough power left now to turn it off.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
为什么亮灯停车
Why the red light?
军情五处 我们遇到了...
MI5. We've got a, uh...
隧♥道♥堵塞
Blockage. In the tunnel.
我们能将堵塞撞开吗
Can we ram the... blockage.
车是空的 对吧
The train's empty, isn't it?
是的 这辆车已经停用了
Yeah, it's out of service.
[在司机昏倒或无法操作时自动紧急制动的手柄]
但你还是需要人拉住安全手柄
But you'd need someone to hold the dead man's handle.
不然列车开不了
Won't run without it.
这是官方命令吗 我一直都想撞点什么
Is this official? Because I've always wanted to ram something.
我们能拿掉手柄 让车自己开动吗
Can we rig it to drive without that? Send it in with no driver?
里格斯
Rigsy!
你在干什么
Er, what are you doing?
我去撞它们 给你们争取点时间
I'm going to ram them, buy you some time.
-你会死的 -对 我当然会死
- You'll die. - Yeah, course I'll die.
你快下去
Now go!
你为什么要这样做
Why do you want to do that?
快下去 好吗 让我尽这点力
Just go, OK? Let me do this.
好吧 好的
OK, fine, yeah.
我会永远记住你的
And I'll always remember you.
-好 很好 -因为我要这样做
- Fine. Great... - Cos I was just going to do this.
根本不需要司机
No driver required.
我真的很喜欢那条发带
And I really like that hair band.
不过该用就得用 对吧
But I suppose I'll just take it, will I?
要不一看到它
And every time I look at it,
都要想起有位英雄为救它而死
I'll remember the hero who died to save it.
走吧 你别想走得这么轻松
Come on. You're not getting off that lightly,
还有工作要做呢
there's work that needs doing.
我挺喜欢那条发带的
I quite liked that hair band.
这是什么
What is it?
我想是塔迪斯
I think it's the TARDIS.
它们能披上人皮
They wear your skin?
我从没想过这种可能 太疯狂了
I never thought I'd say this, this is insane,
我宁愿他们是平面人
but I think preferred them when they were flat.
平面人是什么意思
What do you mean flat?
博士
Doctor?
博士
Doctor?
如果是你现在会做什么
What would you do now?
不 是我该做什么
No. What will I do now?
好吧 好吧
OK, OK.
好吧
OK.
博士说的最后一件事
OK, the last thing the doctor said
是塔迪斯需要能量
was that the TARDIS needed energy.
他说一旦得到能量 就能战胜他们
He said if it gets energy, he can beat them.
不不不 你在干什么
No, no, no. What are you doing?
别管她 她疯了
Leave her. She's lost it.
-你还好吗 -好 你呢
- Are you OK? - Yeah, are you?
我想是 这是干什么
I think I will be. What's this?
过来涂鸦男孩 我有项任务给你
Come on, Graffiti Boy, I've got a commission for you.
我很荣幸 不过现在...
I'm flattered but I don't think this is the time...
你觉得干不了就算了
Well, fine, if you don't think you're up to it.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表