Nobody guards the dead!
太平间和储藏室永远是最容易逃走的地方
Mortuaries and larders - always the easiest to break out of.
我的生活多精彩
Oh, I've lived a life!
告诉笨蛋叔叔我们已经进来了
Tell Uncle Stupid that we're in.
一个螺栓孔
A bolt hole!
他会救我们出去的
He'll get us out of here.
困难的是在他做到之前忍♥住不要杀了他
The difficult part is not killing him before he can.
螺栓孔
Bolt hole.
实际上是一个用来插螺栓的孔
Actually, a hole for a bolt.
有人听懂这个笑话了吗
Does nobody get that?
还要忍♥受这些冷笑话
Also, there's the puns.
小心点 去污管道很热
Watch it, decontamination tubes are hot.
异常威胁已消除
Anomaly threat displaced.
戴立克水平恢复正常参数
Dalek levels returning to normal parameters
救援一队呼叫任务控制中心
Rescue One to Mission Control.
我是布鲁 救援一队 汇报情况
This is Blue, Rescue One. Report.
戴立克有一套内部防御机制
The Dalek has an internal defence mechanism.
我们失去了罗斯
We've lost Ross.
什么样的内部防御机制
What kind of defence mechanism?
那东西知道你们是进去帮它的
That thing knows you're in there to help it!
是啊 谁知道呢 它可是戴立克
Yeah, well, who knows? It's a Dalek!
我们会继续执行任务
We're going to continue the mission.
你在后面还好吗 有一点窄是吧
Are you OK back there? It's a bit narrow, isn't it?
任何关于我屁♥股♥的评价都是不受欢迎的
Any remarks about my hips will not be appreciated.
你的屁♥股♥没问题 本来就是按男人造的
Och, your hips are fine, you're built like a man!
谢谢
Thanks!
这是什么声音
What's that noise?
你带着盖革计数器吗[辐射检测器]
Are you wearing a Geiger counter?
战斗装备标配 只有一些低水平辐射
Standard battle equipment. That's just low level radiation.
但是不知道因为什么在这里更强一些
But stronger down here, for some reason.
给我
Gimme!
那是他吗
Was that him?
他干得怎么样
How's he working out?
-很难说 他... -我明白了
- Hard to say... He's... - I've got it!
-我知道锈锈出什么问题了 -很好
- I know what's wrong with Rusty. - OK, that's good.
-这好吗 -还记得我说
- Is that good? - Well, you know how I
这是宇宙中最危险的地方吗
said this was the most dangerous place in the universe?
我错了
I was wrong.
这里更加危险千百倍
It's way more dangerous than that.
上校 我们这里辐射即将超量
Colonel, we have radiation indicators red-lining in here.
可能戴立克比我们想象中损坏得更严重
Could be the Dalek more badly damaged than we thought.
收到
Copy that.
老锈锈正经受着发动机辐射泄漏之苦
Old Rusty here is suffering a trionic radiation leak.
同时毒害着戴立克还有我们
It's poisoning the Dalek and us.
-因为我们就在其中 -真的
- Just as well we're here. - Really?
也许我们应该及时回头
Perhaps we should get out while we can.
为什么要相信戴立克 它为什么要变
Why should we trust a Dalek? Why would it change?
好问题 锈锈 是什么改变了你
Good question. Rusty? What changed you?
我看到了美
I saw beauty.
你看到了什么
You saw what?
在空寂与冰冷之中
In the silence and the cold.
我看到世界在燃烧
I saw worlds burning.
那不是美 那是毁灭
That's not beauty. That's destruction.
我看到了更多
I saw more.
什么
What?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
一颗新星的诞生
The birth of a star.
每天都有新星诞生
Stars get born every day.
你看到过上百万的新星诞生 那又怎样
You've seen a million stars born, so what?
戴立克毁掉过上百万的星球
Daleks have destroyed a million stars.
数百万颗星球
Oh, millions and millions.
相信我 我数过
Trust me, I take count.
但新星依然在诞生
And, yet, new stars are born.
每分每秒都有
Every time.
反抗是徒劳的
Resistance is futile.
反抗什么
Resistance to what?
生命必将回归
Life returns.
生命永续繁衍
Life prevails.
反抗徒劳无功
Resistance is futile.
所以你见证了一颗星球的诞生
So, you saw a star being born.
然后就学到了一些东西
And you learned something.
戴立克 不要对我撒谎
Dalek, do not be lying to me.
来吧
Come on!
正向发动机能源系统前进 上校
Heading for the trionic power cells, Colonel.
辐射量已达二百拉德左右 危险级别
Radiation approxing 200 rads. Danger levels.
辐射水平提高
Radiation levels increasing.
-我们在戴立克的心脏里 -太不可思议了
- We're at the heart of the Dalek. - It's incredible!
盖革计数器已经超标
Geiger counter's off the scale.
看起来那个就要爆♥炸♥了
Looks like it's about to blow.
-很好 -这怎么好了
- Good. - How is that good?
我喜欢有点压力
I like a bit of pressure.
-锈锈 你能听到我吗 -医生
- Rusty? Can you hear me? - Doctor?
锈锈 我们找到了损坏处
Rusty! We've found the damage.
我正在封堵你能源系统上的缺口
I'm sealing up the breach in your power cell.
不会再有辐射中毒 像新的一样
No more radiation poisoning, good as new.
好了 工作完成
There. Job done.
就这 这就完了吗
That's it? Just like that?
少来点高♥潮♥对我心脏有好处
An anti-climax once in a while is good for my heart.
锈锈
Rusty?
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
锈锈
Rusty?
锈锈
Rusty?
锈锈
Rusty...
故障已修复
The malfunction is corrected.
-发生了什么 -不太确定
- What's happened? - Not entirely sure.
看起来它正在苏醒
It's like it's waking up.
锈锈 快啊 告诉我 发生了什么
Rusty, come on, talk to me, what's going on?
故障已修复
The malfunction is corrected.
所有系统运转正常
All systems are functioning.
武器充能
Weapons charged.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no...
消灭
Exterminate!
消灭
Exterminate!
-不不不 -消灭
- No, no, no... - Exterminate!
消灭
Exterminate!
戴立克将会获得胜利
The Daleks will be victorious!
反抗者将会被消灭
The rebels will be exterminated!
上校 外边发生了什么
Colonel! What's happening out there?
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
撤退 撤退
Pull back, pull back!
戴立克舰队
Dalek fleet!
通讯打开
Communications open!
反抗船只已经确认
The rebel ship has been identified!
准备传入戴立克
Prepare porting Daleks!
博士 发生了什么
Doctor, what happened?
-你看到了吧 -我看到什么
- Do you see? - Do I see what?
戴立克并不会变好
Daleks don't turn good.
只是因为辐射影响了它大脑里的化学物质
It was just radiation affecting its brain chemistry,
仅此而已 没什么奇迹
nothing more than that. No miracle.
这件事说清楚了就是
Let me get this straight,
本来有一个好的戴立克
we had a good Dalek,
我们又把它变邪恶了
and we made it bad again?
这就是我们干得好事吗
That's all we've done?
从来就没有过好的戴立克
There was never a good Dalek.
只有一个坏了的戴立克 我们修好了它
There was a broken Dalek and we repaired it.
-你是要来帮助我们的 -我试过了
- You were supposed to be helping us. - I gave it a shot.
可是没有用 它是个戴立克
It didn't work out. It's a Dalek,
你还想怎么样
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表