-克拉拉 -闭嘴
- Clara! - Shut up.
我们现在都这么说话了吗
Is that how we communicate now?
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 我有话跟你说
Shut up, shut up, shut up. I need to talk to you.
好啊 再有几分钟我就到你那了
Well, I'll be there in a couple of minutes, so...
不 我不想当你的面说
No, not while you're in the room.
我真够笨的 以为见面是为了谈话呢
Oh, stupid me. The very idea!
-闭嘴 -好吧
- Shut up! - OK.
-一直闭着嘴 -好吧
- Stay shut up. - Ok.
我有事说 有好有坏
Things to say. Not all of them good.
等我到了再说不是更好吗
Oh, wouldn't it be better if I was actually there?
丹尼 任何事有你在当然更好 但是
Danny, everything is better when you're here, but maybe...
也许这件除外
maybe not this.
听好
OK.
撒谎
恐龙在伦敦
珍妮
科特妮登月
科特妮成了总统
无骨人
撒谎
博士
东方快车
说吧
好 在那一切之前
OK, before all of that.
在我做错那些事之前
Before all of the stuff that I did wrong...
-我爱你 -我也爱你啊
- I love you. - I love you.
不 不是那个意思 不是随口一说
No, not like that. Not like it's automatic.
不是你挂电♥话♥前的结束语
Not like it's how you end the phone call,
-信末的落款 或安慰人的话 -克拉拉
- the sign off, the pat on the back. - Clara...
丹尼 这三个字我再也不会说了
Danny, I'll never say those words again.
不会对别人说了 永远不会了
Not to anybody else, ever.
这三个字 是我专门留给你的
Those words, from me, are yours now.
所以
So, erm...
这是一件事
That's a thing.
丹尼
OK, Danny?
还有件事
There's more
不过刚才说的才是重点
but that's kind of the headline.
丹尼 说句话啊 你快把我憋死了
OK, Danny, please speak to me, This is, this is killing me.
丹尼我爱你
Danny, I love you.
你是这世上最后一个听见我这么说的人了
And you are the last person who's ever going to hear me say that.
还在吗
Hello?
喂 有人在通话吗
Hello, is someone there?
你好 您是哪位
Hello? Er, yeah, who's this?
我刚捡的手♥机♥ 抱歉 是我捡到的
I just picked up the phone, I'm sorry. I found it.
那好吧
Um, OK. Er...
能麻烦您把手♥机♥给丹尼吗
Can you please just put me back on the phone to Danny?
我刚才在和丹尼说话呢
I was talking to Danny.
抱歉 真抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你抱歉什么
OK, what are you sorry about?
麻烦你快把手♥机♥还给
Could you please just pass the phone back to...?
他当时正在过马路
He was crossing the road.
手♥机♥被我捡到了 肯定是被撞飞出来的
I found the phone, it must have just got thrown...
那辆车 不知从哪冒出来的
The car, it just came out of nowhere.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
此时此刻 想必各位已经听说
By now, I'm sure you've heard the rumours
这一令人悲痛的消息
and it is with great sadness
我很遗憾地向各位证实 这是真的
that I must confirm them to be true.
今天我们相聚于此 追忆平克老师
I have gathered you all here today to say that Mr Pink,
对他不幸去世表示哀悼
that Danny Pink has sadly passed away.
请各位与我一起安慰他的亲友
I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing his family and friends
献上我们最诚挚的哀悼
our sincerest condolences.
平克老师激励了所有认识他的人
Mr Pink was an inspiration to all of those who knew him.
他是一位战士 一位良师 一位挚友
A soldier, a teacher, a friend.
大家也都知道
It was no secret
他与奥斯瓦尔德老师的亲密关系
that he had a close relationship with Miss Oswald.
我们也将与她共同祈祷 共同哀悼
And our thoughts and prayers are with her too.
博士
你好啊亲爱的 你还好吗
Hello, love. You all right?
你当然不好了
Of course you're not.
抱歉 你肯定非常不好
Sorry. Of course you're not all right.
你知道你该做什么吗
You know what you should do?
你应该哭一场 忘了吧
You should cry. Let go.
忘了什么
Of what?
这是件坏事 非常非常可怕的事
It's a terrible thing. Just a terrible, terrible thing.
有什么可怕的
It wasn't terrible.
克拉拉
Clara?
是无聊
It was boring.
无聊
Boring?
稀松平常而已
It was ordinary.
有的人总是在走路的时候
People just kept walking
低头摆弄他们的电子小玩意和购物袋
with their iPods and their shopping bags.
他活过 然后他死了 然后一切照旧
He was alive, then he was dead and it was nothing.
就像到站下车了一样
Like stepping off a bus.
他配得上更好的结果 你也一样
He deserved better. And so did you.
我什么都配不上 没谁配得上什么
I don't deserve anything. Nobody deserves anything.
但我应该有更好的
But I am owed better.
有人欠我更好的
I am owed.
谁欠你的
Who owes you?
克拉拉
Clara!
博士
克拉拉
Clara?
不好意思 我刚刚在忙 怎么了
Sorry, I was busy. What's happening?
没什么事 还是老样子
Oh, nothing. You know, same old, same old.
你们人类都是老样子
Well, you're only human.
我能为你做些什么 克拉拉
So what I can do for you, Clara?
克拉拉
Clara?
开动吧
Start her up!
-去哪里 -离开
- Where are we going? - Away.
-离开什么 -离开就好
- From? - Just away.
一般你会说离开工作学生家务无聊之类的
Well, normally you say work or kids or dishes or dullness.
所以发生什么事了
So what's happened?
-火山 -你说什么
- A volcano. - I'm sorry?
我从来没看过爆发的火山
I've never seen an active volcano,
你知道哪里有吗
do you know one?
火山有什么好看的
What's so great about seeing a volcano?
那不过是一种漏了的山
It's just a sort of leaky mountain.
我从没见过岩浆
I've never seen lava.
很无趣的
It's rubbish.
证明给我看
Prove it.
在你的脖子上
It's on your neck.
你还有那些睡眠贴吗
Do you still have those sleep patch things?
-你不能用那个 -我睡不着
- You can't have one. - I'm having trouble sleeping.
-那你也不能用 -我能用一个吗
- You still can't have one. - Can I have one?
不行 你不能用
No, you can't have one.
所以 火山
So, volcano.
岩浆到底有什么好的
What's so good about lava?
你有一次和我说过
You told me once
要怎么才能毁掉一把塔迪斯的钥匙
what it would take to destroy a TARDIS key.
这就是岩浆的好处
That's what's so good about lava.
全部的七把钥匙
All seven.
从你藏钥匙的各处找到的
From all of your hiding places.
克拉拉 你在干什么
Clara, what are you doing?
别啊
Don't.
你要非常非常的小心 他们都很...
Be very, very careful with that. Those are very, very...
你的注意力在我身上了吗
Do I have your attention?
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
不 不好 克拉拉
No. Not good, Clara.
丹尼·平克
Danny Pink.
怎么了
Yeah?
死了
Is dead.
所以呢
And?
-你就这反应吗 -所以呢
- Seriously? - And?
所以要修正这个错误
And fix it.
改变它
Change it.
改变已经发生了的事 救他
Change what happened, save him.
把他带回来
Bring him back.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表