它们再从床下鬼鬼祟祟地爬出来
out they'll come a-slithering from underneath the bed.
不不不 不是现在 别啊
Oh, no, no, no, not now, come on!
总是关键时刻掉链子
Oh-h! Always when it's important!
出什么事了
What's happening?
那是什么
What's that?
有警报 空气保护层破了
The alarm - the air shell's breached.
待在这
Stay here.
他还好吗
Is he OK?
他晕过去了 不过会没事的
He's out cold. He'll be fine, though.
他被什么东西撞到了
Something hit him.
所有东西都被吸出去了
Everything was flying out of that door.
也许是的
Could've been that.
外面有什么
What was out there?
你在怕什么
What were you so afraid of?
我在这待了太久 可能是我自己吓自己
I've been here a long time - my own shadow, probably.
可能剩下的空气都泄露干净了
That's probably just the rest of the air escaping.
你说了很多次"可能"
You say "probably" a lot.
我们安全吧 什么也进不来 对吧
We are safe? Nothing can get in here, right?
可能吧
Probably.
修道院钟声 处境极为危险时塔迪斯以此示警
想出办法了
Have you got a plan?
心灵感应回路 之前我留下过痕迹
Telepathic circuits. I left a trace in them before.
-所以呢 -所以明显我能做件"事"
- So? - So, apparently I can do a "thing".
-你的计划 -不是计划 是一件"事"
- That's your plan? - It's not a plan. It's a "thing".
快点 快点 你能行的
Come on! Come on! You can do it!
快点
Come on!
抱歉了
Sorry!
我们要走了
Here we go!
加油
Come on!
这就好了
Is that it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想是的
I think so.
我们在哪
Where are we?
希望是别的什么地方
Somewhere else. I hope!
不不不 你待在这 照顾博士
No, no, no, you stay, look after the Doctor.
你不能自己出去
You can't go out there by yourself.
问题在于 我的时间线总是在...
Thing is, my timeline, it keeps on...
奥森 你不会想遇到自己的
Orson, you don't want to meet yourself.
真的很尴尬
It's really embarrassing.
鲁伯特
Rupert?
奥森
Orson?
为什么他偏要在这里睡
Why does he have to sleep out here?
他不想让别人听到他哭
He doesn't want the others to hear him crying.
-为什么他老是在哭 -你知道原因
- Why does he have to cry all the time? - You know why.
-军队里没人可以哭 -小声点
- There'll be no crying in the army. - Hush!
别装睡 我们不是傻瓜
Don't pretend you're not awake. We're not idiots.
来房♥子里睡 你不必一个人待着
Come and sleep in the house. You don't have to be alone!
听我说
If you can hear me,
欢迎你进房♥子里 和别的男孩一起
you're very welcome in the house, with the other boys.
我不锁门 随时可以进来
I'll leave the door on the latch. Come in, any time.
要是他还想参军
He can't just run away crying all the time
就不能一直躲起来哭
if he wants to join the army.
他不想参军 我说了多少次了
He doesn't want to join the army. I keep telling you.
他又不能进学院对吧 就这小子
Well, he's not going to the Academy, is he, that boy?
他永远当不上时间领主
He'll never make a Time Lord.
桑塔人 居然敢篡改人类历史进程
Sontarans! Perverting the course of human history!
此语详见老版第11季前四集
你把我搞糊涂了 闭嘴 闭嘴
You're confusing me. Shut up, shut up!
克拉拉在哪
Where's Clara?
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara! Clara!
有人吗 谁在那里
Hello, who's there?
有人吗
Hello?
没事的
It's ok.
这只是个梦
This is just a dream.
躺回去 躺回床上就好
Just lie back again, just lie back on the bed.
只要躺回去睡就好
It will all be OK if you just lie down and go to sleep.
为我那样做就好
Just do that for me.
睡吧
Just sleep.
听这
Listen.
怎么了 你看见了什么
What happened? What did you see?
外面是什么东西
What's out there?
要是什么都没有呢
What if there was nothing?
要是一直都是什么都没有呢
What if there never was anything?
床下什么都没有 门外什么都没有
Nothing under the bed, nothing at the door.
要是只是又坏又厉害的时间领主不敢承认
What if the big bad Time Lord doesn't want to admit
他只是怕黑呢
he's just afraid of the dark.
我们在哪 移♥动♥过了吗 降落在哪了
Where are we? Have we moved? Where have we landed?
别去看我们在哪
Don't look where we are.
走吧 向我保证你不会去看我们到过哪里
Take off, and promise me you'll never look where we've been.
-为什么 -走吧 别问那么多
- Why? - Just take off, don't ask questions.
我不接受别人的指挥 克拉拉
I don't take orders, Clara!
照我说的做
Do as you're told!
听着
Listen...
这只是个梦
this is just a dream.
但是很聪明的人能听到梦境
But very clever people can hear dreams.
所以你只要听着就好
So, please, just listen.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're afraid...
但是害怕没有关系
but being afraid is all right.
没有人告诉过你吗
Because didn't anybody ever tell you...
恐惧也是一种超能力
fear is a superpower?
恐惧能让你变得更敏捷
Fear can make you faster
更聪明 更强壮
and cleverer and stronger.
有一天 你会回到这个地方
And one day, you're going to come back to this barn,
那一天你确实会非常害怕
and on that day you are going to be very afraid indeed.
[此为战争博士 详见五十周年特别集]
但是没关系
But that's ok.
因为如果你足够聪明和强壮
Because if you're very wise and very strong...
恐惧不会让你变得残忍♥或懦弱
fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly...
恐惧会让你很温柔
fear can make you kind.
不不 别给我抱抱 不 不
No, no! Not the hugging! No, no, no.
我最讨厌抱抱了 拜托
I'm against the hugging, please...
-我真的... -我知道
- I am so... - I know.
只要你知道害怕没有关系
It doesn't matter if there's nothing
床下到底有没有东西
under the bed or in the dark,
其实无关紧要
so long as you know it's ok to be afraid of it.
我只是很紧张
I just get nervous.
-我也是 -我都不知道我在紧张什么
- Me too. - I don't even know what I'm nervous of!
我来告诉你
I'll show you.
听着 不管你愿不愿意 听我说
So, listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this.
倾听
恐惧总会在你心中
You're always going to be afraid...
即使你学会了如何隐藏恐惧
even if you learn to hide it.
恐惧就好像
Fear is like...
一个伙伴
a companion...
一个永远的伙伴 永远形影不离
a constant companion, always there.
但是没关系
But that's ok,
因为是恐惧让我们走到了一起
because fear can bring us together.
恐惧能带你回家
Fear can bring you home.
倾听
我会给你点东西
I'm going to leave you something,
这样你就能永远记住
just so you'll always remember...
恐惧一直陪伴着我们
fear makes companions of us all.
下集精彩预告
这里是卡拉布拉克索斯银行
This is the Bank of Karabraxos...'
想象你在宇宙中最想要的东西
Picture the thing you want most in the universe...
想想你到底有多想得到它
Decide how badly you want it.
我们真的要抢银行吗
We're actually going to do it - rob the bank?
不这么做我们只有死路一条
If we don't, we die.
我们必须找到他们
We must locate them.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道 真不爽
I don't know. Hate not knowing.
你饿了吗 小不点
Are you hungry, boy?
银行现在开门了
The bank is now open.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表