And yes, you do.
希望我是对的
I hope I'm right.
要是世界现在毁灭了可有点尴尬
It would be slightly awkward if the world was destroyed at this point.
什么
What?!
整个星球大小的安全气囊
There goes the planet-sized airbag.
树木在吸收太阳风暴
That's the trees, harvesting the solar fire.
这可真令人吃惊
Now, that was surprising.
我喜欢惊喜
And I love surprises.
太神奇了
That is amazing.
[本集由伦敦奥♥运♥会开幕式主编剧弗兰克·科特雷尔·博伊斯编剧]
明天他们要怎么解释这一切
How will they explain this tomorrow?
你们都不会记得这事发生过
You'll all forget it ever happened.
我们怎么忘得了一夜长出又消失的森林
We are not going to forget an overnight forest.
上次你们就忘了
You forgot the last time.
但你们记住了恐惧 写进了童话故事里
You remembered the fear and you put it into fairy stories.
人类的超能力 遗忘
It's a human superpower, forgetting.
[第七任博士说过类似的话]
要是你们能记住事情的感觉
If you remembered how things felt,
你们早就不再开战了
you'd have stopped having wars.
也不再孕育新生命了
And stopped having babies.
阿纳蓓
Annabel!
我的阿纳蓓
My Annabel!
我知道你会在这
I knew you'd be here.
你的想法来找过我
The thought of you came to me.
下集精彩预告
克拉拉
Clara?
听明白我的话了吗
Do I have your attention?
你将永远不能再踏进塔迪斯一步
You will never step inside your TARDIS again.
克拉拉 你在干什么
Clara, what are you doing?
时间可以被改写
Time can be rewritten.
克拉拉 我的克拉拉 没想到你会这么干
Oh, Clara, my Clara, I don't think you will!
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我不是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
I'm not Clara Oswald.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德从未存在过
Clara Oswald has never existed.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表