There are accounts of that dream throughout human history,
一遍又一遍地重复 同样的梦境
time and time again, the same dream.
现在 我要问你一个很明显的问题
Now, there is a very obvious question I'm about to ask you.
你知道我想问什么吗
Do you know what it is?
-你做过这样的梦吗 -我就想问这个
- Have you had that dream? - Exactly.
不 我是在问你 你做过这样的梦吗
No, that was me asking you, have you had that dream?
-是我先问你的 -不 是我先问的
- I asked first. - No, I did.
真的不是你先问的
You really didn't.
好吧 也许不是我先问的 做过
OK, yeah, probably. Yes.
但所有人都有过床下怪物的梦魇
But everyone dreams about something under the bed!
为什么
Why?
抓稳了 如果有东西咬你 就让它咬
Just hold on tight. If anything bites, let it.
这是什么
What is it?
塔迪斯的心灵感应接口
TARDIS telepathic interface.
现在你与塔迪斯心灵相通了
You're in mental contact with the TARDIS.
-别想太无礼的事情 -为什么不行
- So don't think anything rude. - Why not?
也许会在屏幕中显示出来
It might end up on all of the screens.
塔迪斯正在推算你的人生
The TARDIS is extrapolating your entire timeline,
从你出生那一刻起 直至死亡
from the moment of your birth, to the moment of your death.
我不需要提前知道我的死亡
Which I do not need a preview of.
我要关掉安全保护和导航
I'm turning off the safeguards and navigation...
让塔迪斯和你强制同步
slaving the TARDIS to you.
集中精力回想那个梦境
Focus on the dream,
回想每个细节 描绘细节 感受细节
focus on the details, picture them, feel them.
塔迪斯会追寻你的潜意识
The TARDIS will track on your subconscious
提取相关的信息
and extract the relevant information.
应该能定位在你人生中某一刻
It should be able to home in on the moment in your timeline
你第一次梦见这个梦境的时刻
when you first had that dream.
然后 我们就能看到了
And then... we'll see.
看到什么
What will we see?
你的床底下究竟有什么
What's under your bed.
好了 千万不要分心
OK, now don't get distracted.
记住 你现在可是在操纵时间机器
Remember, you are flying a time machine.
不 不 不 你不要 不要
No, no. Don't you get... No, Don't!
不 不 别理它
Don't, don't. Just ignore it.
好 很好
OK, that's good.
起作用了 我们到了
That worked, we're here.
对不起 我想我分心了
Sorry - I think I got distracted.
不 不 不 时间是对的
No, no, no, no, no - the date's fine.
-快来 -去哪儿
- Come on! -Come on where?
你的童年
Your childhood!
西乡儿童之家
The West Country Children's Home.
格洛斯特郡
Gloucester -
从臭氧含量和排水沟来看
by the ozone level and the drains,
应该在90年代中叶
mid-'90s.
你做那个梦的时候一定是在这里
You must have been here when you had the dream.
我从没来过这里
Never been to Gloucester in my life
我从没在儿童之家生活过
and I've never lived in a children's home.
可能是你忘了
You probably just forgotten.
你看过人类的脑容量吗 小得可笑
Have you seen the size of human brains, they're hilarious.
小时候的你肯定来过这里
Little you must be in here somewhere,
带着你那小脑瓜
with your little brain.
如果我遇到自己会不会很糟
Isn't it bad if I meet myself?
那可能会引发灾难
It is potentially catastrophic.
那你为什么还要带我来这里
So why did you bring me out here?
我只是需要有人听我说话
I was still talking, I needed someone to nod,
-也许你该待在塔迪斯里等我 -博士
- probably best for you to wait in the TARDIS. - Doctor...
一会儿见 快进去
See you in a minute. TARDIS.
博士
Doctor!
如果我刚才分心了 会发生什么
If I had have been distracted, what would have happened?
我们可能会来错地方
We would probably have ended up in the wrong place.
但不用担心 时间段没错
But don't think we have, cos the time zone's right.
我很快回来
I won't be long.
你在下面干什么
What are you doing down there?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是
I'm just...
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-鲁伯特 -好吧
- Rupert. - Oh. OK.
你好 鲁伯特
Hello, Rupert.
鲁伯特·平克 这名字真蠢
Rupert Pink. It's a stupid name.
不会啊
No, it isn't.
我也认识一个叫平克的
I know somebody called Pink.
我是说鲁伯特 我要换个名字
I meant Rupert. I'm going to change it.
你怎么还不睡
Why are you awake?
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
你的门一定坏了
Your door must be faulty.
检查员
An inspection?
-可现在是凌晨两点 -正是检查时间
- It's two in the morning. - When better?
你晚上都在这里值班吗
Do you always work here nights?
大部分晚上都在
Most nights, yes.
自言自语过吗
Ever end up talking to yourself?
经常会
All the time
这种地方
it's this place...
让人情不自禁
you can't help it.
那你的咖啡呢
What about your coffee?
我的咖啡
My coffee?
有时候你放下咖啡 向四周看了看
Sometimes, do you put it down, and look round,
回过头来发现它不见了
and it's not there?
-每个人都会碰到这种情况 -没错
- Everybody does that. - Yes.
人人如此
Everybody.
谁把你的电视关了
Who turned your telly off?
它经常这样
It does that.
它自己
It...
就突然关了
just goes off.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
房♥间不错
Nice room.
你应该再放一把椅子
You know, you should have more than one chair.
不然有客人来的时候你怎么办
What do you do when people come round?
坐在床上
Sit on the bed.
那你为什么不坐到床上去
Why aren't you sitting on it, then?
你觉得床底下有东西是吗
Do you think that there's something underneath it?
每个人都有过这种念头
Everyone thinks that... sometimes.
-晚上人们经常会这么想 -为什么
- That's just how people think at night. - Why?
你做过那种梦吗
Did you have a dream,
梦到有一只手抓住了你的脚
a hand grabbing your foot?
你梦到过 对吗
You have, haven't you?
你以前也做过这个梦
You've had that exact dream.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你知道为什么梦被叫做梦吗
Do you know why dreams are called dreams?
-为什么 -因为它们不是真的
- Why? - Because they're not real.
如果它们是真的 就不需要这个名字了
If they were, they wouldn't need a name.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你知道那下面有什么吗 -什么
- Do you know what's under there? - What?
我啊
Me!
来啊 这里非常安全
Come on! It's perfectly safe.
你瞧
See?
这里没人 除了我们
Nobody here. Except us.
有时我会听到声音
Sometimes I hear noises.
房♥子里有那么多人 你当然会听到声音
It's a house full of people, of course you hear noises.
他们都睡着了
They're all asleep.
他们都在做梦
They're all dreaming.
你能听到梦境吗
Can you hear dreams?
如果你够聪明的话 但它们不能伤害你
If you're clever enough, but they can't harm you.
有时我们觉得我们身后有东西
You know, sometimes we think there's something behind us -
而你的床下空间就是夜里在你身后的东西
and the space under your bed is what's behind you at night.
就这么简单 没什么好怕的
Simple as that. There's nothing to be afraid of.
-还有谁在这房♥间里 -没人
- Who else is in this room? - Nobody.
-一定有人进来了 -没人进来啊
- Someone must have come in. - Nobody came in.
你好
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表