-他是 -我是
- Yes, he is. - Yes, I am.
但他是个体育老师
But he's a PE teacher.
你不能和一个体育老师约会
You wouldn't go out with a PE teacher.
这是个错误 你选错男朋友了
It's a mistake. You've made a boyfriend error.
我不是体育老师 我是数学老师
I am not a PE teacher. I am a maths teacher!
你是军人 你为什么要和一个军人约会
You're a soldier. Why would you go out with a soldier?
-而不是去养狗养花 -因为我爱他
- Why not get a dog or a big plant? - Because I love him!
你为什么这么说 这是剧情的一部分吗
Why would you say that? Is this part of the surprise play?
没有惊喜剧
There is no surprise play.
今晚对你来说真是跌宕起伏 是吗
Oh, it's a roller coaster with you tonight, isn't it?
那个带领结的帅哥呢
What about the handsome one, the one with the bow tie?
艾德里安吗 不不不
Who, Adrian? No, no, no.
他只是朋友 不是我的菜
He's just a friend and not my type.
克拉拉 你要不要解释一下
Clara, are you going to explain any of this?
这人到底是谁
Who is this guy?
博士是...
The Doctor is...
-继续 -是啊 解释 他是谁
- Go on. - Yes, explain. Who is he?
你怎么从没提起过他
Why have you never mentioned him?
因为 他是外星人
Because... he's an alien.
-你是外星人吗 -不 我是布莱克浦人
- Are you an alien? - No-no-no, I'm still from Blackpool.
我和博士 在时间和空间里旅行
Me and the Doctor, we travel through time and space.
证物一
Exhibit A.
这个叫塔迪斯
It's called a TARDIS,
被伪装成旧式的警♥察♥电♥话♥亭
but it's disguised as an old police phon box.
里面比外面大
It's bigger on the inside.
里面比外面大
And it's bigger on the inside than the outside.
瞧
Voila.
我们乘坐它在宇宙旅行
And we travel the universe in it.
那个东西呢 是你带来这里的吗
What about that thing? Did you bring that here?
不 我打算保护你们免受那东西伤害
No, I'm going to protect you from that thing.
你说它还会回来
You said it was coming back.
是 还会回来 多亏了你
Yes, it is coming back. Thanks to you.
这里是学校 我们必须疏散 叫军队来
This is a school. We have to evacuate, call the Army.
那样做是最危险的
And that is the most dangerous thing right there.
-你确定不能催眠 -是
- Are you sure hypnotising is not on the menu? - Yes.
我们要找人帮忙 这很紧急
We need to get help. This is an emergency.
带他走 让他闭嘴 把他关掉
Take him away, shut him up, shut him down,
闭嘴还是关掉 无关紧要
up or down, it doesn't matter to me.
-我有很多事要做 返工 -你会没事吧
- I've got a lot of work to do. Again. - Will you be OK?
我怎么会有事 你俩乱闯进来之前我好着呢
Why wouldn't I be OK? I was fine till you two blundered in.
没人听我的话吗
Am I just being ignored?
走吧 丹尼 没事 走吧 没事的
Come on, Danny. It's all right, it's... come on, it's all fine.
你没事的 我们迈开腿吧
You'll be OK. Let's get those legs moving...
就这样 下楼梯 对 就是这样
that's it, down those stairs. Yep, that's it.
这一切都可以解释 都会没事的
This can all be explained and everything will be fine.
等一切结束 你可以把这件事做完
And when this is all over, you can finish the job.
什么意思
How do you mean?
你已经向他解释了我的身份
Well, you've explained me to him.
你还没向我解释过他的身份
You haven't explained him to me.
你有什么想法
What do you think?
说话啊
Say something.
这么说 有个外星人
So... there's an alien,
曾经长得像亚德里安
who used to look like Adrian.
然后他变成了一个苏格兰管♥理♥员♥
Then he turned into a Scottish caretaker.
趁我没有注意 你时不时会跟他溜走
And every now and then, when I'm not looking, you elope with him.
我没有溜走
I don't elope.
-你爱他吗 -不
- Do you love him? - No.
谎话我真的听够了
Really had enough of the lies.
-不是这样 -那是哪样呢
- Not in that way. - What other way is there?
-你知道我的意思 -我不知道
- You know what I mean. - I don't know what you mean.
我知道你说了什么 可那从来不是真话
I know what you tell me, which isn't always the truth.
-丹尼 -你为什么这样做
- Danny... - Why do you do it?
你为什么跟他乘着盒子飞行
Why do you fly off in the box with him?
说实话 拜托了 就这一次
The truth, please, just this once.
因为 很神奇
Because... it's amazing.
因为 我见过奇迹
Because... I see wonders.
好吧
OK.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
好问题
That's a good question.
好笑的是 只有当你知道别人对你撒的谎时
It's funny, you only really know what someone thinks of you,
你才会清楚对方是怎么看待你的
when you know what lies they've told you.
你说你见过奇迹 你见过神奇的事情
You say you've seen wonders, you've seen amazing things,
你却将它们保密
and you kept them secret.
对我保密
From me.
你把我看成什么人了 克拉拉
So, what do you think of me, Clara?
拜托了 告诉我该怎么补偿你
Please, tell me how I fix this.
我只是想知道你是谁
I just want to know who you are.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我要知道跟他 跟博士在一起时的你
When you're with him. When you're with the Doctor.
好了 在家长会前我们正好有点时间
OK, I think we've just about got enough time before parents' evening.
一块隐身手表 居然不是戒指[指环王]
An invisibility watch? Not even a ring.
按下边上的按钮 你就能隐身
Press the button on the side, you're invisible.
你就能看见和博士在一起时的另一个我
You'll see me with the Doctor, the other me.
其实跟这个我是同一个 好吗
The exactly the same other me. OK?
下午好 谢谢你没碍我的事
Afternoon. Thanks for keeping out of my way.
你没把戴夫带来吧
You've not brought Dave with you, I hope.
他叫丹尼 我没把他带来
His name's Danny. And no, I haven't.
我把一切都跟他解释过了
I've explained it all to him.
他明白了 表示非常理解
He gets it, he took it all really well.
把那个零件递给我
Pass me that synestic.
狙手回来的时候
So, when the Blitzer comes back,
你要用这个抓住他吗
are you going to catch him with that?
这是个耗时极长的高精度活儿
It'll be a long, fiddly job.
至少得花上24小时
It's going to take me at least 24 hours.
有人跟我说话得花更长的时间
Even longer if people keep talking to me,
不要介意 接着说吧
so do keep going.
你确定他会在周四晚回来么
If it comes back Thursday night, are you sure about that?
你说过时空不稳定
Cuz you said chronodyne is unstable.
如果你想烦人 找你的体育老师去
If you want bother someone, go and bother PE.
他是数学老师
He's a maths teacher.
真可惜 我挺喜欢数学的
That's a shame, I like maths.
他不是军人
Not a soldier.
有意思
Interesting.
什么有意思
What is?
我无聊了
I'm bored.
去个好玩的地方吧 你觉得怎么样
Let's go somewhere fun, what do you say?
你想看结冰的泰晤士河吗 好玩的冰雪集♥会♥
Do you want to see the Thames frozen over? Oh, those frost fairs.
你不能走 那个软声狙手
You can't. The Skovox thing.
这是个时间机器 我们马上就能回来
It's a time machine. We can get back straightaway,
你约会的时候我们不都这么做么
like we always do on your dates.
只要保证不把自己晒黑
Just make sure you don't get yourself a tan
或是弄到断手断脚回来就成
or anything, or lose a limb.
还是不要了 这次不行
I don't think we should, not this time.
你以前从不拒绝的 就算饭吃到一半也一样
You've never said no before. Not even in the middle of dinner.
还记得那次你不得不连吃两顿饭吗
Remember you had to eat two meals in a row?
我只是觉得 现在学校有危险...
I just think, with the school in danger...
-丹尼 你为什么 -他早就知道我在
- Danny! Why are you...? - He already knows I'm here.
所以他才这么说话 他可聪明着呢
That's why he's talking like that. He's being clever.
既然你提到这点 作为时间领主
Now you mention it, being a Time Lord,
我能感觉到身边有光学屏蔽存在
I can feel a light-shield aura when it's right next to me.
"时间领主" 早该猜到的
"Time Lord"! Might have known.
早该猜到什么
Might have known WHAT?
口音装得不错
The accent's good,
但还是能看出那身贵族气质
but you can always spot the aristocracy.
-态度让人一目了然 -丹尼
- It's in the... attitude. - Danny...
见到时间领主要敬礼吗
Now, Time Lords, do you salute those?
-不需要 -长官
- Definitely not. - Sir!
不要叫我长官
And you do not call me sir.
遵命 长官 听凭吩咐 长官
As you wish, sir. Absolutely, sir.
-从我的塔迪斯滚出去 -马上滚 长官
- And you can get out of my TARDIS! - Immediately, sir.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表