You too, Doctor. And good luck.
你喜欢这样吗
Do you love it?
喜欢什么
Love what?
我知道这样既骇人又艰难
I know it's scary and difficult
不过你喜欢做那个做出两难选择的人吗
but do you love being the man making the impossible choice?
我会为什么会喜欢
Why would I?
因为这就是你做的事
Because it's what you do.
每时每刻 全年无休
All day, every day.
-这就是我的生活 -没必要这样
- It's my life. - Doesn't have to be.
是不是就像...
Is it like...
像什么
Like what?
成瘾了
An addiction?
你是分辨不出自己有没有上瘾的
You can't really tell if something's an addiction
除非你试着戒掉它
till you try and give it up.
你从没戒过
And you never have.
你有进展了就告诉我
Let me know how it goes.
丹尼 你怎么样
Hey, Danny. How are you?
很好
Fine.
所以搞定了吗
So, is it done?
是的 任务完成
Yep. Mission accomplished.
我现在不方便说话 不过我们很快就见面啦
Listen, I can't talk now but I'll see you soon and, um...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你的口味不错哦
No accounting for taste.
好了 回头见
OK, see you soon.
是丹尼吗 他要干什么
Was that Danny? What did he want?
他不介意
He's fine with it.
-不好意思 -丹尼 他不介意
- Sorry? - Danny. He's fine
他不介意咱们俩在一起旅行
with the idea of me and you knocking about.
是他提出我们得停止 不过他又不介意了
It was his idea that we stop but he's decided he doesn't mind
我也不介意
and neither do I.
去他的最后一次狂欢 咱们继续
Oh, to hell with the last hurrah, let's keep going!
这可是巨大的转变啊
That's a big change of heart.
是啊 不过确实发生了
Yeah, they happen.
真的吗
Seriously?
听着 只要你能把我
Look, as long as you get
安全准时送到家 一切都没问题
me home safe and on time, everything is great.
真的很抱歉 我之前动摇了
I am so sorry. I've had a wobble.
动摇得很厉害 不过没关系
It's a big wobble but it's fine.
别想了 闭上嘴巴咱们去各个星球转转吧
Forget about it. Now, shut up and give me some planets.
我很高兴你这么说
Well, I'm glad that you said that
还记得我说的那颗全是灌木丛的星球吗
because you know that one that's made entirely of shrubs?
-你确定吗 -你呢 你可曾确定过
- Are you sure about this? - Are you? Have you ever been sure?
不
No.
那你还在等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
走吧
Let's go!
下集精彩预告
这可不妙了
Oh, that can't be good.
这附近有东西在吸收所有外部维度
Something nearby is leeching all the external dimensions.
-外星人 -可能吧 我逗谁呢
- Aliens. - Possibly. Oh, who am I kidding? Probably.
无论它们是什么 它们在做实验
Whatever they are, they're experimenting,
他们在测试 他们在解析
they're testing, they are... they are dissecting.
试图弄懂我们
Trying to understand us,
试图弄懂 三维世界
trying to understand... three dimensions.
生命维持系统 失效
Life support - failing.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表