他还能去什么地方
Where else would he go?
恐怕我们已经错过他了
I fear we have missed him.
请进
Please come in.
-我打扰你了吗 -我很乐意有你陪伴
- I'm not interrupting? - I should be glad of your company.
我能为你做什么吗
What can I do for you?
我正想问你这个
Ah, well, that's exactly what I was going to ask you.
我好像被困在这了 你们还招人吗
Seems like I'm stuck here now. Got a vacancy?
我们非常欢迎你加入这个小家庭
You would be very welcome to join our little household,
不过权威人士向我保证
but I have it on the highest authority
博士很快就会回来找你的
that the Doctor will be returning for you very soon.
谁保证的
Whose authority?
宇宙中最了解他的那个人
Well, the person who knows him best in all the universe.
那是谁
And who's that?
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德小姐
Miss Clara Oswald...
她根据直觉 已经穿上了离开的行装
who perhaps has, by instinct, already dressed to leave.
我只是想换衣服
I just wanted a change of clothes.
我想我不再认识博士了
I don't think I know who the Doctor is any more.
看起来 亲爱的 你大错特错了
It would seem, my dear, you are very wrong about that.
克拉拉
Clara!
给他点脸色 他需要这个
Give him hell. He'll always need it.
-你重新装♥修♥了 -对
- You've redecorated. - Yes.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
我也不完全满意
Not completely entirely convinced myself.
也许墙上该多加点圆形东西
I think there should be more round things on the walls.
[指老版中第四任博士的塔迪斯内部装饰]
过去有很多圆形东西 我把它们放哪了
I used to have lots of round things. I wonder where I put them.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
我活了两千多岁
I've lived for over 2,000 years
不是所有岁月都值得怀念
and not all of them were good.
我犯了很多错
I've made many mistakes,
现在到面对错误的时候了
and it's about time that I did something about that.
克拉拉 我不是你的男朋友
Clara, I'm not your boyfriend.
我从没这么想过
I never thought you were.
我从没说这是你的错
I never said it was your mistake.
觉得怎么样
What do you think?
谁在报纸上登的广♥告♥
Who put that advert in the paper?
谁给了你我的号♥码
Who gave you my number?
很久以前 记得吗
A long time ago, remember?
[见第七季第六集]
有人给了你电脑维修服务的号♥码
You were given the number of a computer helpline,
结果你打到塔迪斯 谁给了你号♥码
and you ended up phoning the TARDIS. Who gave you that number?
那个女人 商店里的女人
The woman. The woman in the shop.
说明这世界上有一个女人
Then there's a woman out there
非常热衷于让我们待在一起
who's very keen that we stay together.
你对这个话题有什么感想
How do you feel on the subject?
我到家了吗
Am I home?
如果你想回家
If you want to be.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我非常 非常抱歉
I'm... I'm so, so sorry...
不过我觉得自己不再认识你了
but I don't think I know who you are any more.
快接吧 也许是你男朋友
You'd better get that. It might be your boyfriend.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我没男朋友
I don't have a boyfriend.
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello?
-是我 -是你 你是谁
-It's me. - Yes, it's you, who's this?
是我 克拉拉
It's me, Clara.
博士
The Doctor.
你说博士是什么意思
What do you mean, the Doctor?
我从特兰泽罗给你打电♥话♥
I'm phoning you from Trenzalore...
[见2013年圣诞特别篇]
-我不... -在我改变之前
-I don't... - from before I changed.
我还是会重生 就快了
I mean it's all still to happen for me, it's coming.
就快到了
Oh, it's a-coming...
不会太久
Not long now.
我能 感觉到
I can... feel it.
为什么 为什么要这么做
Why? Why would you do this?
因为我觉得这次可能会变化很大
Because I think it's going to be a whopper...
而且我觉得你可能会害怕
and I think you might be scared.
但无论你有多害怕
And however scared you are,
克拉拉 现在跟你在一起的这个人
Clara, the man you are with right now...
我希望你现在跟他在一起 而且相信我
the man I hope you are with, believe me,
他害怕的程度远远超乎你的想象
he is more scared than anything you can imagine right now
而且 他...
and he...
他需要你
he needs you.
是谁打来的
So who is it?
那是博士吗
Is that the Doctor?
那是博士吗
Is that the Doctor?
是的
Yes.
他听起来好老
He sounds old.
拜托 告诉我 我没变老
Please tell me I didn't get old.
什么都行 我就是不想变老
Anything but old!
我曾经那么年轻
I was young.
他是不是头发灰白
Oh... is he grey?
是的
Yes.
克拉拉 拜托
Clara, please,
就当为了我 帮帮他
eh, for me, help him.
答应我
Go on...
还有 别 害 怕
and don't be afraid.
再见 克拉拉
Goodbye, Clara.
我想你
Miss you.
怎么样
Well?
什么怎么样
Well, what?
他问了你个问题
He asked you a question.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
你不该偷听
You shouldn't have been listening.
我没偷听 没必要 电♥话♥里的就是我
I wasn't. I didn't need to. That was me talking.
你看不见我 对吗
You can't see me, can you?
你看着我 却看不见我
You look at me, and you can't see me.
你知道这是什么感觉吗
Have you any idea what that's like?
我不在电♥话♥那头 我就在这
I'm not on the phone, I'm right here...
就站在你面前
standing in front of you.
拜托 请你...
Please, just...
请你看见我
just see me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
给我打电♥话♥
Phoning.
我觉得现在的我不怎么喜欢被拥抱
I... I don't think that I'm a hugging person now.
你没有选择的权力
I'm not sure you get a vote.
你说什么就是什么吧
Whatever you say.
顺便说一句 这不是我家
This isn't my home, by the way.
抱歉 我很抱歉 我弄错了
Sorry, I'm sorry about that, I missed.
我们在哪
Where are we?
应该是格拉斯哥市
Glasgow, I think.
你肯定能和他们打成一片
Ah! You'll fit right in.
用你这苏格兰口音
Scottish.
好吧 那我们...
Right, shall we, er...
你想去喝杯咖啡 或是...
Do you want to go and get some coffee or...
吃点薯条什么的吗
chips or... something,
又或是咖啡送薯条
or chips and coffee?
咖啡吧 咖啡挺好的 你请客
Coffee. Coffee would be great. You're buying!
-我没钱 -那你得取钱去
- I don't have any money. - You're fetching, then.
我不确定现在的我是会取钱的人...
I'm not sure that I'm the fetching sort...
不管 你还是没有选择的权力
Yeah, still not sure you get a vote.
你好
Hello!
我是米西 你到了
I'm Missy. You made it.
希望我男朋友没太折磨你
I hope my boyfriend wasn't too mean to you.
什么男...朋友
Boy... friend?
你是被他推下去的 还是自己掉下去的
Now did he push you out of that thing, or did you fall?
很难分清楚吧
Couldn't really tell.
他有时候可坏了
He can be very mean sometimes,
当然对我就不会那样 因为他可爱我了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表