不行
No.
还剩五把
Five left.
你每对我说一次"不行"
Every time you say no to me,
我就丢下去一把钥匙
I will throw another key down there.
我们说明白了吗
Do we understand each other?
我明白你说的了 我们不要失去理智
Well, I understand you, let's not get carried away.
时间是可以被重写的
Time can be rewritten.
要非常周密
With precision.
非常小心才行
With great care.
而这次不行
And not today.
但是你显然是知道这一点的
But you know that of course
不然你也不会来威胁我
otherwise you wouldn't be threatening me.
你刚刚是说了"不行"吗
Did you just say no?
假如我...
If I...
改变了驱使你来到这里的事件
change the events that brought you here,
你就永远都不会到这里来
you will never come here
然后要求我改变那些事件
and ask me to change those events.
这是个悖论
Paradox loop.
时间线就会分崩离析的 你的时间线
The timeline disintegrates. Your timeline.
还有是的
And yes!
-是的[行] -是的...
- Yes? - Yes...
我刚刚是说了"不行"
I did just say no.
把钥匙丢了吧
Throw away the key.
我见过你改变时间线
I have seen you change time,
我见过你随意破换规矩
I have seen you break any rule you want.
我知道什么时候可以 什么时候不可以
I know when I can, I know when I can't.
丢钥匙啊
Throw the key.
我知道你在干什么 你在试图掌控事态
I know what you're doing. You're trying to take control.
我本来就掌控着事态
I am in control.
-把钥匙丢了啊 照我说的做 -不
- Throw away the key, do as you are told. - No!
你要么照我说的做 要么别再威胁我了
Well, either you do as you're told or stop threatening me.
当下真没什么第三个选择了
There really isn't a third option here.
你知道吗 博士
Do you know what, Doctor?
说到"掌控"这件事
When it comes to taking control,
你还真是心有余而力不足了
you really are out of your depth.
最后一次机会
One last chance.
而且我可不在意那些规矩
And I don't care about the rules,
我也不在乎什么悖论
I don't give a damn about paradoxes.
救丹尼 把他带回来
Save Danny, bring him back,
不然的话我发誓...
or I swear...
你永远也不能踏进你的塔迪斯了
you will never step inside your TARDIS again.
-不行 -照我说的做
- No. - Do as you are told.
-不行 -你要是认真的就再说一遍
- No. - Say it again so I know you mean it.
不行
No!
我是认真的 博士
I'm not kidding, Doctor...
-我也是 -我真的会的这么做的
- Neither am I. - I will do it!
克拉拉 我的克拉拉 你不会的
Clara, my Clara, I don't think you will!
真抱歉 对不起 但是再来一次
Oh, I'd say I'm sorry but I'd do it again.
我还会这么做的
I'd do it again.
你在干什么 你为什么就干站在那里
Well, what are you doing? Why are you just standing there?
你明白我刚才做了什么吗
Do you understand what I have just done?
-看看你手里 -我手里什么都没有
- Look in your hand. - There's nothing in my hand.
克拉拉 看看你的手里
Clara, look in your hand.
钥匙没了 都被我扔到下面去了
The keys, they're gone. They're down there.
克拉拉 看看你的手里
Clara, look in your hand.
我手里什么都没有
There's nothing in my hand.
有 有 有 有的 看
Yes, yes, yes, there is, look.
你真的以为那个东西对我管用吗
Did you seriously think that was going to work on me?
那个不是睡眠贴
They're not sleep patches.
它让人进入梦中
They induce a dream state.
让你易于受到暗示
Makes you very suggestible.
我让梦里的情节按照你的计划发展
I allowed the whole scenario to play out just as you planned.
我很好奇你究竟会做到什么程度
I was curious about how far you would go.
-好了 现在你知道了 -是的
- Well, now you know. - Yeah...
现在我知道了
now I know.
我爱他
I love him.
是啊 你刚才真的疯了 不是吗
Yes, you're quite the mess of chemicals, aren't you?
那现在呢
So, what now?
我们现在该怎么办 你和我现在要怎么样
What do we do now? You and me, what happens now?
博士
Doctor?
下地狱去[通常表示"滚开"的意思]
Go to hell.
我活该
Fair enough.
我确实活该
Absolutely fair enough.
克拉拉
Clara?
你问我下一步做什么 我告诉你了
You asked me what we're going to do. I told you.
我们两个要下地狱去
We're going to hell.
或者其它什么人们死后要去的地方
Or wherever it is people go when they die.
如果存在这么个地方
If there is anywhere.
不管在哪里
Wherever it is,
我们都会去那里找到丹尼
we're going to go there and we're going to find Danny.
如果有任何可能的话 我们会带他回家
And if it is in any way possible, we're going to bring him home.
宇宙中的任何一种文化里
Almost every culture in the universe
几乎都有关于往生的叙述
has some concept of an afterlife.
我一直想去看看 不知道能不能找到一个
I always meant to have a look around, see if I could find one.
-你要帮我 -我为什么不帮你
- You're going to help me? - Well, why wouldn't I help you?
-可是我刚才做的那些 -你背叛了我
- Cos of what I just did. I just... - You betrayed me.
背叛了我的信任 背叛了我们之间的友谊
Betrayed my trust, you betrayed our friendship,
你背叛了
you betrayed everything
我所有的一切 你让我很失望
that I've ever stood for. You let me down!
那你为什么还要帮我
Then why are you helping me?
为什么
Why?
你以为我对你的关心是你的背叛
Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me
就能改变的吗
would make a difference?
别用那种眼神 别用那种眼神看我
Stop it with the eyes. Don't do that with the eyes.
我压根不知道你怎么做到的
How do you do that anyway?
就好像眼睛在充气
It's like they inflate!
现在没时间流眼泪了
Cut out the whining while you're at it.
还有正事要做 克拉拉 这样的时刻到了
We've got work to do. This is it, Clara, one of those moments.
-什么样的时刻 -最黑暗的日子
- What moments? - The darkest day.
黑暗的时刻
The blackest hour.
抬头挺胸 看看我们到底是什么做的
Chin up, shoulders back. Let's see what we're made of,
你和我
you and I.
关掉安全保护 关闭导航
Switching off the safeguards, turning off the nav-com.
还记得吗 我们以前也这么做过
Remember, we did this before.
[见S08E04]
我们把你接入塔迪斯的心灵感应接口
We plugged you into the TARDIS telepathic interface.
最终却停在了丹尼的时间流上
We ended up all over Danny's timestream.
因为你和他有联♥系♥ 很紧密的联♥系♥
Because you and he are linked, strongly linked.
你们的时间流纠缠在一起
Your timestreams are intertwined.
如果他确实在什么地方
So if he's anywhere at all,
你们之间的联♥系♥还会保持 把手给我
that link will hold. Give me your hands.
-博士 -我们得抓紧时间
- Doctor... - We're in a hurry.
我不配有你这样的朋友
I don't deserve a friend like you.
克拉拉 我很抱歉 但你当然配得上
Clara, I'm terribly sorry but I'm exactly what you deserve.
想着丹尼 想着你失去的那个男人
Think about Danny. Think about the man you lost.
尽情心痛 让心燃烧 但别去抱怨
Let it hurt. Let it burn. But don't bleat.
别问为什么是他 为什么是我 忘记那些
Don't ask, why him? Why me? Forget all that.
你只需要问一个问题 就一个
Ask one question. Just one.
就问 丹尼·平克现在在哪里
Ask, where is Danny Pink now?
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
塔迪斯认为他还在某个地方
the TARDIS thinks he's somewhere.
赛波
有人给你送过咖啡吗
Has anyone offered you a coffee?
没有
Well, no.
请给我这里送一杯咖啡 谢谢
Could we have some coffee along here, please?
要好的那种 我们有新来的了
The good kind. We've got a new one.
最多五分钟 好咖啡值得等待
Five minutes, tops. Best to wait for the good coffee.
我这是在哪里
Where am I?
哪怕只是为了喝下那一刻
Sometimes it's just the instant, oh...
我这是在哪里
Where am I?
这是个大问题
Well, big question.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表