你到底需要什么
What do you need, exactly?
你会把我们害死的
You're going to get us killed.
这项计划太疯狂
This plan is insane.
你想走快走 想留下就闭嘴
You want to walk? Walk. You want to stay? Then shush!
它们来了
They are coming!
生命维持系统 失效
Life support - failing.
不知道你能否听到这段话 克拉拉
I don't know if you'll ever hear this, Clara...
我甚至不知道你是否还活着
I don't even know if you're still alive out there.
不过你很棒
But you were good.
你是一位非常棒的博士
And you made a mighty fine Doctor.
这没用的
It's not working.
你要害死我们了
You've killed us all.
这能救得了我们吗
This is going to save us?
向墙壁里注入能量
Pumping energy into the wall?
不 不是向墙壁里
No. Not into the wall.
是穿过墙
Through the wall.
成为博士的首要原则
Rule number one of being the Doctor -
用敌人的能量对抗他们
use your enemy's power against them.
它们没法把一堵假墙恢复成三维形态
They can't restore three dimensions to a door that never existed.
成功了
It worked.
他们给塔迪斯注入了能量
They charged the TARDIS.
我想要对话 我想要提醒你们
I tried to talk. I want you to remember that.
我想要沟通
I tried to reach out,
我想要理解你们
I tried to understand you,
不过我觉得你们完全理解我们的想法
but I think that you understand us perfectly.
而你们毫不在意
And I think you just don't care.
我不知道你们是来侵略
And I don't know whether you are here to invade,
渗透 还是取代我们
infiltrate or just replace us.
不过现在都不重要了 你们这群怪物
I don't suppose it really matters now. You are monsters.
既然你们决心演好这个角色
That is the role you seem determined to play.
那我也要演好我的角色
So it seems I must play mine.
阻挡怪物之人
The man that stops the monsters.
我要把你们送回自己的维度
I'm sending you back to your own dimension.
谁知道呢 你们中也许有能活着滚回去的
Who knows? Some of you may even survive the trip.
要是那样 记清楚了 这里不欢迎你们
And, if you do, remember this - you are not welcome here.
这颗星球有人守护 我就是博士
This plane is protected. I am the Doctor.
我称你们为 无骨人
And I name you the Boneless.
妈妈 是我
Hi, Mum. It's me.
你没事吧
You all right?
我还活着 我进过那里面
I'm alive and I've been inside that.
我觉得我还不错
I think I'm up on the deal.
来吧
Come here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看上去很朝气蓬勃
You look chipper.
-现在人们还用朝气蓬勃这个词吗 -当然了
- Do people still say chipper? - Apparently.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我还活着
I'm alive.
很多人死了
And a lot of people died.
就像是森林大火 是吧
It's like a forest fire, isn't it?
目标应该是救下那些树木
The objective is to save the great trees,
而不是那些杂草 对吧
not the brushwood. Am I right?
那不是大火 那些也不是树 是人类
It wasn't a fire, those weren't trees, those were people.
他们是社会渣滓
They were community-payback scumbags,
我根本不会为他们费心
I wouldn't lose any sleep.
估计你也不会
I bet you wouldn't.
不过活下来的感觉真好 谢谢你们 真的
It's good to be alive though. Thank you! Seriously, thank you.
是啊 好多人死了
Yes, a lot of people died
可能不该活下来的人却活下来了
and maybe the wrong people survived.
-可是我们拯救了世界 对吗 -是啊
- Yeah, but we saved the world, right? - We did.
是你拯救的
You did.
-所以 我们扯平了 -扯平了
- OK, so, on balance... - Balance?
是啊 你不就是这么想事情的吗
Yeah, that's how you think, isn't it?
别人一般不用这么做
Largely so other people don't have to.
我今天是你 我是博士
Yeah, well, I was you today. I was the Doctor.
而且显然我♥干♥得很不错
And, apparently, I was quite good at it.
你听到了 是吧
You heard that, did you?
是啊 可是当时没电了
Yeah, but the power was going off
所以我估计你已经抓狂了
so I suppose you were delirious.
-你根本不知道你在说什么 -我知道的
- You didn't know what you were saying. - Yes.
浆糊脑星人归来了啊
Ah! The return of the fluorescent pudding brain!
-你知道他现在能听到你说话吧 -我知道
- You do realise he can hear you now? - I know.
你最后一幅画画得很好 拯救了世界
Your last painting was so good it saved the world.
我都等不及要看你下一部作品了
I can't wait to see what you do next.
没那么简单的
It's not going to be easy.
我还得去找个发带做精神支柱呢
I've got a hair band to live up to.
-谢了 -过来
- Thanks. - Come here.
承认吧 我♥干♥的很不错
Admit it. I did well!
体育老师在召唤你吗
Is that PE?
丹尼来电
我在开会
说吧 你为什么说不出来呢
Just say it. Why can't you just say it?
你就不能夸我♥干♥得不错吗
Why can't you just say I did good?
-接大兵的电♥话♥吧 -不是他打的
- Talk to soldier-boy. - It's not him.
来嘛 你为什么说不出口呢
Come on, why can't you say it?
我当了博士 而且还干得很棒
I was the Doctor and I was good.
-你是个优秀的博士 克拉拉 -谢谢
- You were an exceptional Doctor, Clara... - Thank you!
而这与善良无关
Goodness had nothing to do with it.
克拉拉 我的克拉拉
Clara! My Clara!
我选对人了
I have chosen well!
下集精彩预告
我觉着这样真好看
I think it's lovely.
您已到达目的地
You have reached your destination.
根本没有 我们现在应该到达伦敦中心
No, we haven't. We're supposed to be in the middle of London.
您已到达目的地
You have reached your destination.
快闭嘴
Oh, stop staying that!
她这么说是因为那是事实
She's only saying it because it's true.
我们的确在伦敦的中心
We are in the middle of London.
我们是在一个森林的中心
We are in the middle of a forest.
来吧 团队 我们走
Come on team, let's do this.
我们会的 只要你别再管我们叫团队
We will if you stop calling us a team.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表