[煤岭学校也是老版博士第一季第一集中 博士同伴任教的学校]
怎么 教他们向人开枪吗
What, teaching them how to shoot people?
现代士兵能做的
There's a bit more to modern soldiering
可不只是向人开枪
than just shooting people.
还是有道德操守的
I like to think there's a moral dimension.
你向人开枪 之后再为此哭泣
Oh? You shoot people then cry about it afterwards?
-我说错了吗 -没有 没
- Something wrong? - Nothing, no.
对不起 没事 我只是
Sorry, no, nothing. I just...
-我本来以为他们不会说什么 -什么
- I didn't think they'd say anything, that's all. - Sorry?
他们告诉所有人了吗
Have they told everyone?
不不不 就我所知 没人议论过什么
No, no, no, as far as I know, nobody has told anybody anything.
你指的是什么
What are you talking about?
为什么你会提到哭泣
Why did you just say the crying thing?
-我在开玩笑 -为什么
- I was being funny. - Why?
想开就开了
I just do that.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I dunno!
算了 我
Anyway... I, erm...
-我有东西忘在教室里了 -明白
- I've left some stuff in my class... - OK.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - See you.
你今晚会去凯茜的送别会吗
Er, are you going to the, um, leaving thing tonight for Cathy?
我本来不去的 不过现在要去了
Yeah! I wasn't going, but I am now,
因为你会去
because you're going to be there,
这件事一下子变得特别有吸引力
and, suddenly, it seems like the best idea ever.
不 我不去
No, I'm not.
好吧 算了吧
Oh, OK, never mind.
晚安
Good night.
你还是去吧
Change your mind!
你说什么
Excuse me?
我反正要去 顺路带上你 怎么样
I'm going. Er, I'll give you a lift. Why not?
既然你提到了
Actually, now that you mention it,
这计划简直太棒了 谢谢
seems like the best plan ever. Thank you.
不了 我还有书要看
No, I've got some reading.
好吧 也许换个时间
Ah, OK. Maybe some other time, then?
谢啦
Thank you!
撞木头的声音是你还是桌子发出来的
Is the wooden sound you or... or the desk?
-你来多久了 -该看的都看到了
- How long have you been there? - Longer than you would like.
-好吧 -要是你约我去喝一杯
OK. Will you look that terrified
会吓成这个样子吗
when you take me out for a drink?
我 我保证绝对不会的
I... I absolutely promise I won't.
那就好好表现
Play your cards right and you might!
你到底跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
你叫我去买♥♥咖啡的
You sent me for coffee.
那是三周前 在格拉斯哥
Three weeks ago. In Glasgow.
三周 过这么久了
Three weeks, that's a long time.
在格拉斯哥 你是掉沟里去了吗
In Glasgow! That's dead in a ditch!
不是我的错 有事让我分心了
It's not my fault, I got distracted.
什么事
By what?
分心的事天天有 走吧
You can always find something. Come on!
-你为什么在笑 -我笑了吗
- Why were you smiling? - Was I?
-我没有 -你一个人在傻笑
- No, I wasn't! - You were smiling at nothing.
我几乎以为你恋爱了 但说实话
I'd almost say you were in love, but to be honest...
实话
Honest?
-你已经不年轻了 -不 我还年轻
- You're not a young woman any more. - Yes, I am!
-你看着可不像 -我看起来很年轻
- Well, you don't look it. - I do look it!
没错 打起精神来
Oh, that's right. Keep your spirits up,
克拉拉 克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara, Clara, Clara, Clara, Clara, Clara.
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara, Clara.
我需要你帮忙
I need something from you.
我要听实话
I need the truth.
好吧
OK.
什么实话
Right, what is it?
是什么
What's...?
你很害怕
You're scared.
我非常害怕
I'm terrified.
怕什么
Of what?
我下一个问题的答案 我要你诚实 冷酷
The answer to my next question, which must be honest and cold
不必慈悲也无需委婉地回答我
and considered, without kindness or restraint.
克拉拉 作为我的朋友 告诉我
Clara, be my pal... and tell me...
我是个好人吗
Am I a good man?
我 不知道
I... don't know.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
无意冒犯 但我有安排了
Hey, no offence, but I've got plans.
我需要你
I need you.
好吧
Right!
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
黑暗深渊
Into darkness.
医 生[博士]
Doc... tor!
-你怎么知道我是谁 -他不知道
- How do you know who I am? - He doesn't.
我们答应给他提供医疗支援
We promised him medical assistance.
你是我的医生吗
Are you my doctor?
我们发现它在太空中漂浮
We found it floating in space.
我们以为它报废了
We thought it was deactivated.
所以打算把它拆开
So we tried to disassemble it.
你们没有意识到里面住着个活物吗
You didn't realise there was a living creature inside?
在它开始尖叫的时候才意识到
Not till it started screaming.
帮 帮 我
Help... me.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I do that?
怎么会有任何活着的生物会愿意帮助你
Why would any living creature help you?
戴立克要死了
Daleks will die!
要死快死 关我甚事
Die all you like. Not my problem.
戴立克必须被摧毁
Daleks must be destroyed!
"戴立克必须被摧..."
"Daleks must be de..."
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
戴立克们都必须死
All Daleks must die!
我会摧毁戴立克们 摧毁戴立克们
I will destroy the Daleks! Destroy the Daleks!
摧毁戴立克们
Destroy the Daleks!
一个好的戴立克
A good Dalek?
这不可能
There's no such thing.
这么固执可不像你
That's a bit inflexible, not like you.
或者应该说是偏见
I'd almost say prejudiced.
我付你工资吗
Do I pay you?
我应该给你涨工资了
I should give you a raise.
你不是我的老板 你只是我的爱好之一
You're not my boss, you're one of my hobbies.
走吧
Come on.
-真快 -这是枪女
That was quick! This is gun girl.
她拿着把枪 而且她是个女孩
She's got a gun, and she's a girl.
这位大概是个头头 是之前那个吗
This is a sort of boss one. The same one as before?
-是 -他大概是她叔叔
- Yes. - He's probably her uncle,
但也可能是我编出来消磨时间的
but I may have made that up to pass the time.
这位是克拉拉 不是我助手
This is Clara, not my assistant,
她是 什么别的词
she's, er, some other word.
-我是关心他的人 -对 关心我的人
- I'm his carer. - Yeah, my carer.
她负责关心 我负责人
She cares so I don't have to.
医 生
Doc... tor!
又见面了
Hello again.
你会 帮助我吗
Will you... help me?
你会吗
Will you?
一个支离破碎的戴立克 变心向善了
A Dalek so damaged, it's turned good.
故障导致的美德
Morality as malfunction.
我还怎么拒绝呢
How do I resist?
戴立克们必须死 戴立克们必须死
Daleks must die. Daleks must die.
我们该怎么处理一个有道德的戴立克呢
So, what do we do with a moral Dalek, then?
进入它的脑袋吗
We get into its head?
你怎么进入一个戴立克的脑袋
How do you get into a Dalek's head?
我不是在打比方
That wasn't a metaphor.
这些是纳米微缩器
These are nanocontrollers.
我们被缩小后
Once we're miniaturised,
它们会进行分子压缩
they take over the molecular compression.
当任务结束时 按下按钮
When the mission's over, hit the button.
你确定你明白了
Are you sure you understand?
我怎么会不明白呢
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表