这么说吧 先不管是真是假
For what it's worth - and it might not be worth much -
当你的整个人生在眼前闪现
when your whole life flashes in front of you,
你会看到你爱的人
you see people you love...
看到想念你的人
and people missing you...
我呢 谁也看不到
Well, I see no-one.
Three, two, one...
失败 金库解锁 失败
Failed. Vault unlocking. Failed.
没有打开
It's not opening!
赛
Psi...
他白白牺牲了
He died for nothing.
多重密♥码♥锁
Multiple locks.
最后一个没有解开
Last one still in place.
原子密封 打不开
Atomic seal. Unbreakable.
连我也不行
Even for me.
筑梦师应该知道这点
The Architect would know that.
否则他不会白白送我们进来
He wouldn't bring us all this way for nothing.
还害两个人送了命
And get two people killed.
正是
Exactly.
这当中肯定有什么逻辑
There must be some logic.
逻辑
Some logic?
来吧 筑梦师 你还有什么牌
Come on, Architect! What else have you got?
请汇报 这干扰是怎么回事
Report, please. What was the disturbance?
[太阳风暴曾在S06E05中出现]
太阳风暴 越来越凶猛了
Solar storm. Getting worse.
干扰了我们的系统
Interfering with our systems.
风暴
A storm...
风暴♥干♥扰了系统
The storm's tripping the system.
这就是他手里的牌 风暴
That's what he's got - a storm!
他怎么知道风暴何时发生
How would he know when a storm would hit?
当然
Of course!
愚蠢的博士啊
Stupid, stupid Doctor.
-当然当然 -什么当然
- Of course, of course! - Of course, what?
无论是谁计划了这一切 他们身处未来
Whoever planned all this, they're in the future.
这不是简单的银行抢劫
This isn't just a bank heist...
而是一次时空大劫案
It's a time-travel heist.
我们被送到
We've been sent back in time
风暴发生的时点
to the exact moment of the storm,
灾难到来的地点
to be in exactly the right place when it hits,
因为只有在这个时点 银行是可以攻破的
because that's the only time the bank is vulnerable!
金库打开
Vault unlocked.
银行现在开了
The bank is now open!
金库打开
Vault unlocked.
这就解释了为何我们联♥系♥不上塔迪斯
It explains why we're not hearing the TARDIS.
-什么 -太阳风暴的破坏
- Sorry, what? - The solar disruption
阻断了宇宙航行的可能性
would have made navigation impossible.
银行最脆弱的时候
The one time the bank is vulnerable
正是我们没法着陆的时候
is the one time we can't just land.
博士 号♥码
Doctor... the code!
最后一个箱子里的号♥码 看
The code that was in the last case. Look.
-科技 -科技
- Tech. - Technology.
251 去找
251. Find it.
科技
Tech.
这是初始化回路
It's a neophyte circuit.
我以前只见过一次
I've only ever seen one once before.
它可以重启任何系统 恢复丢失的数据
It can reboot any system. Replace any lost data.
赛
Psi...
这是他来这里的目的 他的回报
That's what he came for - his reward.
那么塞伯拉来是为什么
So what did Saibra come for?
基因抑制剂
Gene suppressant.
-她想成为普通人 -人人都有弱点
- She wanted to be normal. - Everyone has a weakness.
最后的问题是 我们来是为什么
So the big question is this - what did we come for?
-PV -私人金库
- PV... - Private vault.
卡拉布拉克索斯本人的财富吗
Karabraxos's own fortune?
德福克斯女士
我最喜欢入侵者了
Intruders are most welcome.
他们提醒我这座银行固若金汤
They remind us that the bank is impregnable.
有几个你们这样的人关在这里
It's good for morale to have a few of you
有助于鼓舞士气
scattered about the place,
也更具观赏性
preferably on view.
准备好迎接你自己的大特写了吗
Are you ready for Your close-up?
如果你在思考怎么逃跑
If you're thinking of ways to escape,
你还没来得及行动 读心者就会知道
the Teller will know before you've even made a move.
你也就再也不会被这些念头困扰了
You'll never be bothered by all that thinking again.
多么有用的物种
Useful species.
最后一只了 和我们做了独家交易
Last of its kind, and we've signed an exclusive deal.
它的脑袋里一定吵翻了天
Must be noisy inside its head.
听这么多唠叨一定很痛苦
Painful to listen to so much chatter,
这么多秘密
so many secrets...
一定快要把它逼疯了
must drive it wild.
你们是如何强迫它屈服的
How can you force it to obey?
任何事都可以明码标价 你会知道的
Oh, everything has a price tag, I think you'll find.
太阳风暴越来越猛烈了
The storm's getting worse.
顾客们正在离开
Customers are leaving.
卡拉布拉克索斯行长很快就会察觉
Director Karabraxos will be... concerned.
我们的工作要不保了
Our jobs will be on the line.
你害怕了
You're scared.
我怕死了
Oh, I'm terrified.
很不幸我认识卡拉布拉克索斯本人
I have the disadvantage of knowing Karabraxos personally.
如果不喜欢你的老板 为何还留在这里
If you don't like your boss, why stay?
我的脸适合这份工作
My face fits.
如果你不介意的话
Now... if you'll excuse me,
我要带读心者去休眠了
I must take the Teller to its hibernation.
你们两个 把客人处理掉
You two, dispose of our guests.
别这样 我今天过得很糟糕
Don't do this. I'm having a very bad day,
-我不想任人摆布 -你错了
- and I do not want to be pushed around. - You're wrong.
错了
Wrong?
今天也没那么糟糕
It's not that bad a day.
而且你们动作太慢了
And you're being very slow.
你为什么解开我的手铐
Why are you undoing my handcuffs?
塞伯拉
Saibra?
看起来确实像死了
It looked like death.
-事实上是被瞬间传送了 -太好了
- It was actually a teleporter. - Oh, my God!
不错吧 你以为我们死了
Good, eh? You think we're dead,
所以读心者也会这么以为
so the Teller thinks we're dead,
我们在它的大脑里跟它捉迷藏
and we play the creature at his own mind games.
不 不 等等 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait!
什么 抱歉 什么
What? Sorry, sorry, what?
你们 你们 你们还活着
You, you, you're... you're alive?
没错 我们还活着 我们都还活着
Yeah, we're alive. Look at us, we're all alive.
不 不 不 不是死了
No, no, no, no. Not dead.
-而是还活着 -轨道上有一艘逃生船
- Alive. - There's an escape ship in orbit.
这个会把你直接送到那里
Takes you right there.
那儿还有个巨大的蓝盒子 是你的吗
Oh, and there's this big blue box - is that yours?
很好
Well, this is good...
我想
I suppose...
你们可以继续执行任务了
You'll be able to resume the mission.
基因抑制剂 你的解药
Gene suppressant - antidote for your condition.
记忆恢复仪
Memory giver.
重拾你往日的记忆
All your yesterdays.
好了 任务完成 报酬结清
There you go. Job done, paid in full.
-筑梦师真是个聪明的老家伙 -非常聪明
- Clever old Architect. - Very clever.
-但我还是恨他 -我也是
- I still hate him. - Me too.
你的报酬又是什么
How are you paid?
我不知道
I don't know.
还有些东西在私人金库里
There's something in the private vault.
-那是什么 -输气管道
- What's that? - Supply line.
唯一一条给私人金库供氧的通道
It's the only oxygen down to the private vault.
还有另一条供水的
There's another one for water
来提供基础生命支持
for basic life support.
不是吧 就为了一个私人金库
What, for a private vault?
有人就喜欢和他们的财产守在一起
Someone likes to hang out with their wealth.
[莫扎特《后宫诱逃》序曲]
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表