你让我成了你的共犯
You've made me your... accomplice.
什么 抱歉
What? Sorry?
你什么时候撒谎了 克拉拉
When did you lie? Clara?
麦茜 我 我很抱歉
Maisie, I am... I am so sorry.
-现在开始倒计时吗 -先不要
- Do we start the clock? - Not yet.
集中注意 看这里
Focus. Focus. Focus!
那一切都源自你的悲痛
All of that is your grief,
你的创伤
your trauma,
你的怨愤
your resentment.
现在都是我的了
And now it's mine.
它消失了
It's gone!
不 它没有 对我来说没有
No. No, it's not. Not for me.
因为现在它觉得我是你了
Coz now it thinks I'm you.
开始倒计时
Start the clock.
你好啊
Hello.
很高兴终于见面了
I'm so pleased to finally see you.
我是博士 今晚我将是你的受害者
I'm the Doctor and I will be your victim this evening.
你是我的木乃伊吗
Are you my mummy?
[化用S01E09-E10中的标志性台词]
但我看 在时间归零之前你没法伤害我
But you can't hurt me until my time is up. I think.
所以到底有没有正确的暗语
So are there magic words?
有办法让你停下来吗
Is there a way to stop you in your tracks?
你真的不喜欢你的奶奶 是吗
Oh, you really didn't like your gran, did you?
绷带下面能看见符号♥
There's something visible under the bandages.
顺便说一句 不是你多疑
By the way, you weren't being paranoid.
她确实给你的小马驹下了毒
She really did poison your pony.
和卷轴上的符号♥非常像
Markings like the ones the scroll.
还给你父亲下了毒 抱歉
Oh, and your father. Sorry.
绑在一截木棍上的一片破布
A tattered piece of cloth attached to a length of wood
-就是你杀戮的原因 -30秒
- that you will kill for. - 30 seconds.
那听上去可不是卷轴 倒像是…
That doesn't sound like a scroll. That sounds like...
一面旗帜
a flag!
如果那听上去是面旗帜
And if that sounds like a flag,
如果这是面旗帜 那么也就说
if this is a flag, that means that you
你是名战士
are a soldier...
在数千年前的一场早被遗忘的战争中受伤
wounded in a forgotten war thousands of years ago.
但他们改造了你 对吧 孩子
But they've worked on you, haven't they, son?
他们给你身上塞满了科技装备
They've filled you full of kit.
最先进的伪装 个人传送器
State-of-the-art phase camouflage, personal teleporter.
10秒
Ten seconds.
而你身上的所有科技
And all that tech inside you,
就是不让你安息 不是吗
it just won't let you die, will it?
不让那场战争结束
It won't let the war end.
只有战争结束了你才能安息
It just won't let you stop until the war is over.
我们投降
We surrender.
0秒
Zero.
我又能看见它了
I can see it again.
没事 我想我们都能看见
It's OK. I think we all can.
要我开始倒计时吗
Do I start the clock?
不要
No.
时钟已停
The clock has stopped.
你可以解散[解脱]了 士兵
You're relieved, soldier.
解脱的可不止他一个
He's not the only one.
-我们对抗的就是这个吗 -他也一样
- We were fighting that? - So was he.
听着 我之前说的...
Listen, what I said...
别说了 我们还不算安全
Save it. We're not out of the woods yet.
格斯 我想我们解决了你的小谜题
Well, Gus, I think we solved your little puzzle.
不过是被故障科技驱使的古代士兵
Ancient soldier being driven by malfunctioning tech.
非常感谢你们的努力
Thank you so much for your efforts.
我们深表赞赏
They are greatly appreciated.
很不幸 这次测试不会有幸存者
Unfortunately, survivors of this exercise are not required.
这可是个坏消息
Ah, well, there's a shocker.
整列车内的空气将被移除
Air will now be removed from the entire train.
希望你们在东方快车上度过了愉快的旅程
We hope you have enjoyed your journey on the Orient Express.
你知道逃跑的方法吧
I take it you know a way out?
敌人的敌人就是朋友
My enemy's enemy is my friend.
[这句话已知最早出处是公元前四世纪的梵文作品]
何况他还有一个内置的瞬间传送仪
Especially when he has a built-in teleporter.
太好了 快用它吧
Great! So use it!
-要加工一下 -博士
- A little more work. - Doctor!
最多几分钟
Couple of minutes. Max.
我弄好了叫你一声
I'll give you a shout.
你好 又见面了 睡得好吗
Hello, again. Sleep well?
我们刚才不是在列车上吗
Weren't we just on a train?
那是好一会儿之前了
Oh, that was ages ago.
之后呢
And...?
之后怎么了
And what?
之后我们下车了
Oh, and we got off the train.
瞬间传送仪起作用了
The teleporter worked eventually.
把所有人都传送到塔迪斯 无人员伤亡
Beamed everyone into the TARDIS. No casualties.
只有一群睡美人
Just a bevy of sleeping beauties.
我想从塔迪斯黑掉格斯
I tried hacking Gus from the TARDIS,
查一查是谁谋划的这一切
find out who set this all up.
显然他非常不喜欢被人黑
He really didn't like that.
启动了自动防护机制
Set off some fail-safe thing.
把列车炸了
Blew up the train.
炸了列车
Blew up the train?
炸了列车
Blew up the train.
不过我们安全逃离了
But we got away.
我把大家带到了最近的文明星球
Then I dropped everyone off at the nearest civilised planet,
就是这里
which happened to be here.
你睡得很熟 我就让你好好睡
You seemed happy asleep so I just left you.
你救了所有人
So, you saved everyone?
不 我只救了你 留下别人等着窒息
No, I just saved you and I let everyone else suffocate.
这些都是骗你的
Yeah, this is just my cover story.
当你对麦茜说谎 当你逼我对麦茜说谎时
So, when you lied to Maisie, when you made me lie to Maisie...
我不能冒险让格斯发觉我的计划
I couldn't risk Gus finding out my plan
他会阻止我的
and stopping me.
所以你装成
So you were pretending...
无情无义的样子
to be heartless.
你想把我看成这样的人吗
Would you like to think that about me?
会让你更好受一点吗
Would that make it easier?
我不知道我能否救她
I didn't know if I could save her.
我没能救克利 没能救穆尔豪斯
I couldn't save Quell, I couldn't save Moorhouse.
很有可能她也会死去
There was a good chance that she'd die too.
如果是那样
At which point,
我只能
I would have just...
研究下一个受害者
moved onto the next...
再下一个
and the next...
直到我战胜它
until I beat it.
有时 你只有很糟糕的选择
Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones.
可你必须做出选择
But you still have to choose.
你的飞船太棒了 博士
It's quite a vehicle you have here, Doctor.
我连一半都搞不懂
I won't pretend to understand half of it.
不过
Having said that,
我发现你有几组硬盘堆栈要换了
I did notice you've got a couple of drive stacks need replacing.
你发现了 对不
Oh, you did, did you?
你该找个人来修
Yeah. You should get someone in.
这份工作时时都需要人
And a job like that takes for ever.
真的吗
Really?
我想 无论我找到谁
Well, I suppose, whoever I did get in,
如果能让他们待一段时间 肯定会方便不少
it might just be easier to have them stay on board for a while.
我想你不会知道有谁感兴趣吧
I don't suppose you'd know of anyone?
[饰演帕金斯的演员是DW铁杆粉]
不知道啊
No.
对不起 博士 但是我觉得我做不到
Sorry, Doctor, but I don't think I do.
那工作可以
That job could...
改变一个人
change a man.
是的 经常的事
Yes, it does. Frequently.
我就不留你了 再见 帕金斯
Well, I won't keep you. Goodbye, Perkins.
见到你很高兴
Good to meet you.
你也是 博士 祝你好运
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表