Bring her.
好了 停下 停下 全部给我停下
All right, stop. Stop it, all of you, now.
这是她第一天来上课
It's her first day.
如果你们不停下
If you don't stop it,
我就把你们所有人
I'm going to have each and every single one of you
都踢出学校
kicked out of this school!
那就来啊 动手吧
Go on, then. Do it!
另一个人在哪里
Where is the other one?
还有一个人 他在哪里
There was another. Where is he?
另一个人在哪里
Where is the other?
你告诉我们
You will tell us...
否则你会被毁灭
or you will be destroyed.
你说什么
What did you say?
你告诉我们
You will tell us.
-我知道 不然呢 -不然你会死
- Yeah, I know, or what? - You will die.
那就来啊
Go on, then.
动手吧
Do it.
那就来啊
Go on, then.
动手吧
Do it.
我不会回答你的任何问题
I'm not going to answer any of your questions,
所以你只能动手了
so you have to do it.
你只能杀了我
You have to kill me.
虚张声势的威胁一点用都没有
Threats don't work unless you deliver.
-告诉我另一个人在哪里 -不
- You will tell us where the other one is. - Nope.
-你会被毁灭 -那就毁灭我
- You will be destroyed. - Destroy me, then.
如果你不这么做 那么
And if you don't, then...
从现在起我不会相信你说出的任何威胁
I'm not going to believe a single threat you make from now on.
当然 如果我死了 那么
Of course, if I'm dead, then...
我就不能告诉你另一个人到哪里去了
I can't tell you where the other one went, then...
你想守住这个地方的秘密 对吗
You need to keep this place down here a secret, don't you?
永远不要开始就上最终手段
Never start with your final sanction.
除了让步你就无路可走了
You've got nowhere to go but backwards.
人类能感到痛苦
Humans feel pain.
威胁变小了 看到了吧 你让步了
Bigger threat to smaller threat - see what I mean? Backwards.
信息可以通过折磨你来获取
The information can be extracted by means of your suffering.
你想吓我吗
Are you trying to scare me?
因为我已经非常怕死了
Well, cos I'm already bloody terrified of dying...
而且在我交出能保住性命的信息之前
and I'll endure a lot of pain for a very long time
我能忍♥受很长时间的痛苦
before I give up the information that's keeping me alive.
你又有多少时间呢
How long have you got?
你的筹码只有我的性命
All you can offer me is my life,
你光靠威胁是办不到的
what you can't do is threaten it.
你可以谈判
You can negotiate.
对 对 对 对 没错
OK, OK, OK! OK, yes,
是的 我在哭
yes, yes, I'm crying
那只是因为我被你吓坏了
and it's just because I am very frightened of you.
而如果你对人类有哪怕一丁点了解的话
If you know anything about human beings,
你就会知道这意味着你 你麻烦大了
that means you... you're in a lot trouble.
我们不谈判
We will not negotiate.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
这样吧 如果你回答我的问题
I tell you what, I'll answer your questions
我就回答你的
if you answer mine.
我们不回答问题
We will not answer questions.
我们轮流提问 我先来
We'll take turns, I'll go first.
你为什么要杀掉恐龙
Why did you kill the dinosaur?
-我们不回答问题 -你为什么要杀掉恐龙
- We will not answer questions. - Why did you kill the dinosaur?
-我们不回答问题 -那你也把我杀了吧
- We will not answer questions! - Then you might as well kill me,
因为在你开口之前我不会再说一个字了
because I'm not talking again till you do.
在恐龙的视神经里有对我们的电脑系统
Within the optic nerve of the dinosaur is material of use
有用的材料
to our computer systems.
你就为了那根神经烧了整只恐龙吗
You burned a whole dinosaur for a spare part?
不 不 等等
No, no, hang on.
你知道在恐龙的视神经里有什么
You know what's in a dinosaur's optic nerve,
这就是说你以前见过它们
which means you've seen them before.
另一个人在哪里
Where is the other one?
你自我重建了多长时间了
How long have you been rebuilding yourselves?
看看你的样子
Look at the state of you!
你身上还有真正属于你的部分吗
Is there any real you left?
为什么这么做
What's the point?
我们终将到达应许之地
We will reach the promised land.
什么 应许之地 那是什么
The what, the promised land? What's that?
另一个人在哪里
Where is the other one?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道他应该在哪里 他总会在那里
But I know where he will be... where he will always be.
如果博士还是那个博士的话
If the Doctor is still the Doctor,
他会就站在我身后保护我
he will have my back.
我是对的 对吗 来啊
I'm right, aren't I? Go on.
求求你 老天 快说我是对的
Please, please, God, say I'm right.
你们好 来自时间之初的垃圾机器人们
Hello, hello, rubbish robots from the dawn of time,
感谢你们提供的所有免费信息
thank you for all the gratuitous information.
面对一米五的小哭包 你不说也得说
Five foot one and crying - you never stood a chance.
停手吧
Stop it!
这是你们的动力源 虽然很弱
This is your power source, and feeble though it is,
但如果我看到任何一样我不喜欢的东西
I can use it to blow this whole room
其中包括卡拉OK和哑剧
if I see one thing that I don't like,
我就能用它轰掉整个房♥间 所以别冒险
and that includes karaoke and mime, so take no chances.
看到了没 克拉拉
See, Clara?
你该这样伪装成一个机器人
That's how you disguise yourself as a droid.
没错 但我当时可没时间
Yeah, well, I didn't have a lot of time,
我突然就被抛弃了
I'd been suddenly abandoned.
抱歉 不 我不觉得抱歉
Sorry. Well, no, actually I'm not,
你在肾上腺素上头的时候才最聪明绝顶
you're brilliant on adrenaline.
而你真是自不量力 先生
And you were out of your depth, sir.
永远不要试图控制一个控制狂
Never try and control a control freak.
我才不是控制狂呢
I am not a control freak!
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你们为什么来这里
Why are you here?
你为什么要邀请我们
Why did you invite us?
那条在报纸上的信息
The message, in the paper...
那是你发的 对不对
That was you, wasn't it?
我讨厌在大庭广众下犯错
Oh. I hate being wrong in public.
所有人忘掉刚才发生的事
Everybody forget that happened.
克拉拉 说那个词
Clara, say the word.
什么词
What word?
他们不会一言不发就把你送来的
They never sent you in here without a word.
-我不想说 -我已经猜到了
- I don't want to say it. - I've guessed already.
勇者无敌
Geronimo!
以大英帝国的名义
Remain still and lay down your weapons,
不许动 放下武器
in the name of the British Empire!
-斯扎克斯 -不好意思
- Strax! - Sorry.
我告诉过你走楼梯了
I've told you before - take the stairs.
看 救兵来了
Oh, look. The cavalry.
我能为了几厘米视神经
I burned an ancient, beautiful creature
烧死一个古老而美丽的生物
for one inch of optic nerve.
你觉得你能干什么 渺小的人类
What do you think you can accomplish, little man?
你又能干什么 瓦斯特拉
What do you? Vastra?
楼上的建筑
The establishment upstairs
已被最大限度破坏了
has been disabled with maximum prejudice,
而且已经通知当局了
and the authorities summoned.
等等 她叫了警♥察♥
Hang on, she called the police?
我们从不这么做 我们也该这么做
We never do that, we should start.
看到了没
You see?
如果你想的话就来毁灭我们吧
Destroy us if you will,
他们还是会来关掉你的餐厅的
they're still going to close your restaurant.
这话说出口怎么有点不对劲
That was going to sound better.
那我们就毁灭你们
Then we will destroy you.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
你遵循逻辑 你有局限性
You're logical. You have restraint.
你并不是杀人狂 你杀人只是为了生存
You kill to survive, you're not a murderer.
他怎么不是 这里简直就是一个屠宰场
He's not a what? This is a slaughterhouse.
这里跟那些屠宰动物的餐馆有什么区别
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表