My ears don't pop for like a week after I fly,
要是这次也那样的话 我会疯的
and if this is like that, that's gonna drive me bonkers.
我是在吼吗 因为我觉得自己可能在大吼
Am I yelling? Because it feels like I might be yelling.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你能听见我讲话吗
Can you hear me?
可以 我听见了 现在心里舒服多了
Yeah, I heard that. That makes it better.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing it.
好了 你没事了
Ok. You're ok.
约什
Oh, Josh.
我的小宝贝
Oh, my sweet boy.
最近的联邦支援离这里有一个小时的路程
The closest federal support is an hour away.
我已经联♥系♥过突击队了
I've called the rangers.
他们多久能到
How long for them?
30分钟
30 minutes.
摩根 大家都没事吧
Hey, Morgan. Is everyone ok?
都挺好的 别担心
Everything's fine. Don't worry.
这一切都是为了引开我们
It was all a big distraction.
这肯定也是麦格雷戈谢幕曲的一部分
It's gotta be part of McGregor's end game.
他去垃圾场了 我把地址发给你
He's headed to a junkyard. I'll send you the address.
联邦调查局
FBI!
没事了
Ok. It's ok.
不会有事的
It's gonna be ok.
看看
Huh. Look at this.
都坐满了
It's a booked flight.
也许经过这么战功赫赫的一年
Maybe with the year we've all had,
上级会批给我们一架大点的飞机
uh, the brass will give us a bigger plane, you know.
好吧 等你的好消息
Yeah. Let me know how that goes.
突击队怎么看这件事
What did the rangers think?
他们以前也见过这种事
Sadly, they've seen this before.
他们清理那个地方就得忙上一阵了
They're going to have their hands full cleaning the place up.
霍奇 别跟我说又有新案子
Hotch, don't tell me we have another case.
我们要打道回府吗
Are we turning the plane around?
不用
No.
不用 我们大家都回家睡个好觉
No, we're gonna go home and get some sleep.
希望能大睡一觉
Lots of it, I hope.
我决定现在就开始
I am starting now.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're ok?
我感觉很好
I feel great.
也许是夸张了点
Ah, that's overselling it.
作为脖子中了一枪的人来说
I, uh, I feel great
我这状态算是很棒的了
considering I just got shot in the neck.
这个放哪
Where do you want this?
就放在那吧
Any -- right there is fine.
好了 你该好好睡一觉了
Ok. So, you should get some sleep.
你还好吧
You all right?
昨天看到你那个样子
Yesterday touched a nerve
让我触动不小
saw you like that.
伊森是谁
Who's Ethan?
我儿子
My son.
他去世时才九岁
He was 9 when he died.
医生说是神经系统的问题
Doctors said it was neurological,
但他们也说不出个所以然来
but they didn't have a name for it.
至今仍是如此 这让我很抓狂
Still don't. That drove me crazy.
我都说不清楚到底是什么
No word to put to this thing
夺走了我的至爱
that took away my greatest love.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
虽然生着病 他也一直在成长
He kept growing despite his disease.
我最后一次躺在他身边时
The last time I lay beside him,
他都差不多跟我一边高了
he was almost as long as me.
他已经做好准备了
He was ready to go.
但我还没做好道别的准备
But I wasn't ready to say good-bye.
我求他睁开眼睛
I begged him to open his eyes.
最残忍♥的是 我能想象到
And the cruelest part was that I could see
他20岁时的样子
who he would be at 20,
但我知道他却永远看不到那一天了
but I knew he'd never get there.
伊森这个名字很好听
Ethan is a great name.
是"不朽"的意思
It means enduring.
很适合
It's fitting.
你和詹姆斯从来没放弃过彼此
You and James never let go of one another.
你有没有过那种感觉
Have you ever had that feeling
好像你的未来在你的身后
that your future is somehow behind you?
经常
All the time.
我也是
I did, too.
但实际不是这样的
But it isn't.
伊森要是长大了 肯定跟你很像
Ethan would have been a lot like you.
谢谢你在我醒来时守在我的身边
Thank you for being there when I woke up.
这对我意义重大
That meant a lot.
应该的
Of course.
再见 艾丽克斯
Bye, Alex.
放手让我走*
*Let me go
[美国歌♥手莉莉·科尔肖的《也许》]
我们都无法逃脱重力*
*Gravity gets us all
只是想告诉你*
*Just thought you should know
在明早的晨光里*
*In tomorrow's morning light
一切看起来就会不那么可怕*
*Things will look a lot less frightening
而现在 而现在*
*And now, and now
而现在*
*And now
也许只是*
*Maybe just
也许我们*
*Maybe we
司法部联邦调查局特别探员
可能在*
*Could be
谱写历史*
*Write history
也许我*
*Maybe I...
我们必须心甘情愿
"We must be willing
放弃我们所计划的生活
to get rid of the life we planned
才能迎来正在等待我们的生活
so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
约瑟夫·坎贝尔[美国神话作家]
Joseph Campbell.
不要忘记我们曾说过的话*
*Let's not forget what we said
在你能放手让我走之前*
*Let's hold it instead
就牢牢记住这些话吧*
*Till you let me go
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表