The victim is Jeffrey Hines.
他不在我们总结的嫌犯目标中
He wasn't on our target list.
他和沃尔什或克拉克有什么联♥系♥吗
Does he have a connection to Walsh or Clark?
加西亚没能找到
Well, Garcia can't find one.
上个月海恩斯和妻子从夏威夷搬到了克利夫兰
Hines and his wife moved to Cleveland from Hawaii last month.
他妻子怎么说的
What does his wife say?
沃尔什来到门前 和她丈夫说了几句话
Walsh came to the door, said something to her husband,
然后就开枪了
and then he just opened fire.
其中肯定有蹊跷
Something's off on this one.
或许是海恩斯有一些她不知道的过往
Maybe Hines has a past she doesn't know about.
希望如此
Well, hopefully that's it.
为什么希望
Why hopefully?
因为如果这次找不到任何联♥系♥
Because if there's truly no connection here,
说明沃尔什变了
Walsh is devolving.
开始滥杀无辜了
He's killing random people.
我知道他为了国家可以不顾自己的性命
I know he put his life on the line for his country.
我承认我尊重他这点
I admire and I respect him for that.
无名英雄
Unsung heroes.
很多好人从战场归来 伤痕累累
A lot of good men come back from combat damaged.
应该再给他们一次机会
They deserve another chance.
再给一次机会
Another chance.
罗西先生 我12岁的时候
Mr. Rossi, when I was 12 years old,
我父亲告诉我他再也不会喝酒了
my father told me he was never going to drink again.
这话说了无数次
For the umpteenth time.
我相信了他
And I believed him.
我只是个孩子
I was a kid.
有一天 他带着我和我的三个朋友
Then one day he takes me and 3 of my friends
去道奇体育场
to Dodger Stadium.
我还记得小贩递给他
I can still remember the exact moment
第一杯啤酒的确切时间
the vendor put that first beer in his hand.
第二局 米奇·海契上垒
Second inning, Mickey Hatcher at the plate.
[前美国职棒大联盟球员]
一个坏球 两个好球
One ball, two strikes.
我看着那杯啤酒就知道将要发生什么
I saw that beer and I knew what was coming.
我父亲喝得烂醉
My father got so drunk,
我朋友的父母不得不过来接我们
my friends' parents had to come pick us up and take us home.
把我送回家
Take me home.
我很遗憾 托马斯
I'm really sorry, Thomas.
像这样的故事我能再给你讲上十几个
I could tell you 10 more stories just like that one.
希望他现在待的地方
This program my father's in,
能让他好过点
hopefully it makes him better,
但是我不要我的儿子经历
but my son is not going through
我经历过的羞辱和失望
the same humiliation and disappointment that I did.
罗西先生 我并不恨我父亲
I don't hate my father, Mr. Rossi.
我不是不关心他
I don't not care about him.
我爱他
I love him.
但我必须保护我的家庭
But I've got to protect my family.
这是我要优先考虑的
That's my priority.
我只希望
All I ask is that you don't take
你不要完全放弃原谅他的可能
the possibility of forgiveness off the table.
现在不要
Not yet.
你需要喝茶吗 罗西先生
Can I get you some more tea, Mr. Rossi?
不用了 谢谢你 太太
No, thank you, ma'am.
我该走了
I--I really should be going.
他就在外面 是吧
He's outside, isn't he?
他在车里
He's in the car.
罗西先生 我希望还存在这种可能
I wish it were possible, Mr. Rossi,
但不可能了
but it isn't.
我用尽全力为我的家人
I've worked too hard to build a good home
创造一个温馨的家
for me and my family.
没有方法 何来创造一说
People can't build without tools.
而方法是互相传承下来的
And tools are passed down to us from others.
托马斯 当你活在你所创造的生活中
When you take in the life you've built, Thomas,
看着你的儿子在为他的家庭打拼的时候
and watch the life your son will build for his own family,
记住这一点
remember that.
我知道我不该奢望
I knew I was crazy to hope.
我很抱歉 哈里森
I'm sorry, Harrison.
我猜 一切都结束了
So I guess that's it, then.
你儿子很出色 你应该为之骄傲
Your son's a fine young man. You should be proud.
我很骄傲
I am.
我只是希望我能当面告诉他这点
I just wish I could tell him that to his face.
现在怎么办
What now?
你说呢
You tell me.
我可以把你送回那个汽车旅馆
I could take you back to the motel
把你丢给你的伏特加
And leave you with your Vodka.
或者 我可以无视这里到圣塔莫尼卡的
Or, if I ignore every speed limit sign
所有限速标志 赶在时限之前
between here and Santa Monica, I could get you back
把你送回到你的住处
to new directions just under the wire.
听我说 哈里森
Look, Harrison,
你和你儿子经历了很多导致现在这个局面
it took a long time to get to this point with your son.
这不是一夜之间就能恢复如初的
It's not gonna fix itself overnight.
国际方面
And on the international front,
在一次自杀性爆♥炸♥中
60 people, mostly women and children,
有60人丧生 主要是妇女和儿童
are believed dead in a suicide bombing.
别再看这些令人沮丧的事了
Enough of that depressing stuff.
现在多美好啊
It's happy hour, for crying out loud.
事情不会改变
Things won't change.
什么
Excuse me?
这个世界
The world.
没有足够的子弹来让事情走向正轨
There aren't enough bullets to make things right.
你跟邻居的事情解决了吗
You got that thing figured out with your neighbor yet?
狗便便大战
Ah, jeez, the doggie-doo wars.
我说过那个小孩从来都不清扫
I told you, that kid will never pick up after his mutt
他的笨狗拉在我♥草♥坪上的便便
when he goes on my lawn, right?
昨天我真的是火了
But yesterday, it really hits me.
我发现我想错了
I'm going about this all wrong.
这不是孩子的错
It's not the kid's fault,
是家长的错 他们应该管教好孩子
it's the parents' fault. They never taught him any better.
你去找他们谈了吗
Did you go talk to them?
没有这么便宜
I did better than that.
昨晚我铲起了狗便便
Last night, I scooped up the dog poop,
来到隔壁 直接放在
walked next door, I set it right down
爸妈的擦鞋垫上了
on mom and dad's welcome mat.
我的便便就是你们的便便
Mi caca es su caca.
太赞了
That's great.
把问题搬到门口
Take the problem to the doorstep.
溯本追源
Go to the source.
这里很奇怪
This is strange.
入室抢劫的尸检报告
The M.E. Reports from the home invasion.
泰迪·沃尔什的手腕被紧紧绑住
Teddy Walsh's wrists were tightly bound,
但在捆绑痕迹周围
but there were no subdermal hematomas
却没有出现皮下血肿
around the deep ligature marks.
你能看出什么
What do you see here?
有人沉浸在回忆里
Someone clinging to memories.
基本都是缅怀妻子
It's basically a shrine to his wife.
最重要的呢 这里少了什么
More importantly, what don't you see here?
-他儿子 -正确
- His son. - Exactly.
没有一张儿子的照片
There's not a single photograph
和任何一点纪念品
or shred of memorabilia about him.
遗书也只是写给他妻子
And the suicide note was addressed only to his wife.
加西亚 你说泰迪·沃尔什
Garcia, you said Teddy Walsh
在学校惹了麻烦 是吗
had gotten into some trouble at school, yes?
是的 不是大问题
Yeah. Nothing serious.
他从同学的柜里偷了电子游戏
He stole a video game from another kid's locker.
所以沃尔什带儿子去参加拓展远足
And that's why Walsh took his son on the expanded horizons hike?
正是
Uh-huh, that's right.
拓展一般都是组团出行 是吗
And expanded horizons takes people out in groups, yes?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
能找出那一次的
Ok, can you find out the names
其他参与者的姓名吗
of the other participants on that specific trek?
查询中
Let me see...
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表