重新装♥修♥的时候你家人有没有帮过忙
Did your family ever help with the renovations?
我妻子真是家政女王
My wife's a real Martha Stewart.
卧室的窗帘她换了四次
She changed the curtains in the bedroom 4 times,
把她的缝纫室至少修缮了有八次吧
repaired her sewing room at least, what, 8?
院子呢
And how about the yard?
缇娜想在那儿修个游泳池
Uh, Tina wanted to put a pool back there,
不过我们反正也没时间用
but we, you know, we wouldn't have the time to use it.
莱尔 你一直住在家里吗
You always lived at home, Lyle?
我也试过一个人过
I tried living on my own for a little bit,
但没成功
but it didn't work out.
那是什么时候的事
And when was that?
七年前
7 years ago.
合租公♥寓♥
It was an SRO.
垃圾成山 蟑螂遍地
Full of rejects and roaches.
所以你又搬回了家
And that's why you moved back home?
我喜欢住好点儿 这有罪吗
I like living in a house better. Is that a crime?
喜欢家里有后院吧
You like having a backyard?
谁不喜欢
Who wouldn't?
你一般在那做什么
What do you do back there?
吸大♥麻♥
Smoke weed.
跟我的朋友瞎混
Hang out with my gang, you know?
你负责打理那个院子吗
Do you take care of the yard?
是的 长官 草是我除的 长官
Oh, yes, sir. I mow the lawn, sir.
要我帮你除草吗 长官
Now, you want me to mow your lawn, sir?
能大致确定死亡时间了吗
Have you been able to determine approximate time of death yet?
根据腐烂程度及骨痕
Well, the degree of decomposition and bone pitting
这两名女性大约是十年前遇害的
suggests these women were killed about 10 years ago.
知道是怎么死的吗
Do you know what killed them?
如我之前预料 她们都是被殴打致死
Like I thought, they were beaten to death,
不过还不止于此
but there is one other thing.
布莱克打来的
That was Blake.
他们已证实两具尸体均为
They've established that the bodies
大约30岁的女性
were two approximately 30-year-old women
于十年前遇害被埋
who were buried 10 years ago.
那她们和莱尔差不多年纪
That makes them Lyle's age.
确认身份了吗
Do we have I.D.s?
他们在检测DNA
They're working on DNA.
加西亚 将那段时期当地的失踪人口
Garcia, start working on a list of missing persons
及当时搬离当地的人口列出来
and people who moved out of the area at the time.
马上去
Already typing.
有什么特别之处吗
Was there any signature?
盆骨的情况表明阴♥部♥受过伤
The condition of the pelvic bone suggests mutilated genitalia.
如果能确认女尸的身份
If we can get the names of the women
以及确认莱尔与她们相识
and establish Lyle knew them,
就能对付他了
then it's game on.
也就直接搞定了
Or game over.
莱尔 你在家办过派对吗
Did you ever have any parties at the house, Lyle?
没有 长官 肯定没有 长官
No, sir. I sure don't, sir.
是吗
Really?
你这个年纪的男人 一直住在一个地方
A man your age who's lived in the same house
竟然从来没办过聚会或是派对
his whole life has never had a get-together or a party?
我不是说了吗 长官
That's what I said, sir.
约会呢
What about dates?
有过几次 长官
Oh, a little, sir.
有问题吗 长官
Is that OK, sir?
我需要你提供所有与你约会
I need all the names of the women that you dated
并跟你回过家的女孩名字
who may have come back to the house.
我要是不想告诉你呢
What if I don't want to give them to you?
你能怎样 你想逼我吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna make me...
长官
Sir?
你为什么感觉如此无力呢 莱尔
Why do you feel so powerless, Lyle?
无力 长官
Powerless, sir?
所以你就割毁被害人的生殖器
It would explain why you took your power back
以重获力量
by mutilating your victims' genitalia.
割毁生殖器 你说什么呢
Mutilation? What are you talking about?
你以为那些人是我杀的吗
You think I killed those people?
你先是折磨她们 然后把她们埋在了后院
I think you tortured them and you buried them in your backyard.
你在诱供
You're tripping.
她们不肯跟你做♥爱♥
Did you become enraged
你是不是怒不可遏了
because they wouldn't have sex with you?
还是你硬不起来 所以把她们杀了
Or did you kill them because you couldn't get it up?
混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
够了
That's enough.
随他去
Leave him.
这才刚刚开始 莱尔
We're getting started, Lyle.
莱尔看起来很幸福
Lyle seemed pretty happy.
80年代他是很幸福 但说实话
In the eighties he did, but to be honest,
从2000年开始 照片里很少有他
from 2000 on, he's barely in here.
就好像他是隐形的
It's like he's practically invisible.
也许他父母怀疑他是个杀手
Maybe his parents suspected he was a killer
然后潜意识地开始疏离莱尔
and subconsciously started distancing themselves from Lyle.
孤立加上嗜杀思维
Isolation coupled with homicidal ideation
会让他更加避世隐居
would have made him even more reclusive.
莱尔看上去很符合凶手特征
Well, Lyle looks good for it.
他想逃跑 且行为粗暴
He ran, got physical,
跟被害人年龄相仿
he's the same age as his victims.
他有能力实行犯罪
He has the strength to carry out the crime.
也有进入院子的途径
And has access to the yard.
你要继续审问他吗
You going to jump back in there?
不 就让他坐着
No, I think we should let him sit.
小洁 调出他的学校记录
JJ, let's pull his school records,
跟邻居 老师 所有能找到的人谈谈
talk to neighbors, teachers, anybody we can find.
这就去
I'm on it.
不是吧 怎么也得有点料
Ah, come on, there's gotta be something.
一个能有这种暴行的人
A guy capable of this kind of brutality
肯定有不少乱七八糟的记录
has got to have a pretty sketchy record.
说对了
Creepy bingo.
莱尔为他爸爸工作前
Before Lyle worked for his dad,
在各种快餐店打过工
he worked at a variety of fast food establishments,
而且每个月不是被警告就是被批评
and he was either warned or written up every month.
也就是说他不擅于面对权威
Ok, so he has an inability to deal with authority.
抚养这样一个孩子一定很头痛
Raising a kid like that would have been hard.
我记得我生莱尔的时候
I remember when I gave birth to Lyle.
他们跟我说是个男孩时我心一沉
My heart sank whey they told me I'd had a boy.
你想要女孩
You wanted a girl.
这个国家对黑人男孩不太友善
This country is not too kind to black boys.
爱密特·提尔
Emmett Till,
[1955年因对白人女性吹口哨被殴致死 后引发人♥权♥运动]
奥斯卡·格兰特
Oscar Grant,
[09年乘地铁被乘警误杀
开枪警员辞职避过内部调查导致群众游♥行♥抗♥议♥]
特雷沃恩·马丁
Trayvon Martin.
[2013年在回家途中被治安联防员枪杀 后者称是自卫 陪审团判其无罪]
所以你担心莱尔的安全
So you were concerned about Lyle's safety.
弗吉尼亚仍然是南方州 罗西探员
Virginia's still the south, Agent Rossi.
我有许多需要担心的事
I'm concerned about a lot of things.
莱尔让你感到害怕吗
Has Lyle ever given you reason to fear him?
你是想说他是个坏人吗
Are you suggesting he's a monster?
就像人们对黑人的固有印象那样
A stereotype?
从他的工作记录和我们跟他的谈话来看
Well, from his work record and our interview with your son,
他的脾气似乎很暴躁
it appears he has a bad temper.
他有时候很固执
He could be hardheaded,
一点小事就会生气
get angry over the smallest thing.
能给我举个例子吗
Can you give me an example?
他会无缘无故地发火
He'd snap for no reason at all.
他会动手吗
Would he get physical?
他有没有打过你或者威胁过你
Did he ever hit you or threaten you?
有一次 他
One time, he--
他把电视朝我的头砸了过来
he threw a TV at my head.
不是对着她的头
It wasn't at her head,
是离她的头比较近
it was near her head.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表