她有过相当野蛮的性行为
Apparently she had some pretty rough sex
大腿内侧和外阴处轻微擦伤
DNA分♥析♥确认有三名男性性♥伴♥侣♥
病人情况为"粗暴"的认同性行为
不违反本州法律政策
那天晚上有多个性♥伴♥侣♥
that night with multiple partners.
准确说是三个人
3, to be exact.
没有带套
And no raincoats.
查出了DNA
They found DNA. Eew!
也许她是被强♥奸♥
Maybe she was raped.
病历里说是认同的性行为
Uh-uh. It says in the report that is was consensual sex.
我们需要再跟考尔德医生谈一次
We're gonna need to talk to Dr. Calder again.
多谢 宝贝
Thanks, boo.
让你久等了
Sorry for the wait.
你们怎么敢这样
How dare you?
让警♥察♥去我单位
You send the police to my job.
我们想弄清楚
Well, we wanted to be sure.
到底为什么
What's this about?
劳伦·安·哈里森
Lauryn-Anne Harrison.
这人是谁
Who's that?
这是你的签名 对吧
Well, this is your signature, isn't it?
是的 但这是急诊
Yes, it is, but it's an E.R.
病人可不少
I get lots of cases.
没错 但有意思的是
Yeah, but the funny thing is,
那晚你给她写了两份病历报告
you actually wrote two reports on her that night.
我这里有原始的版本
And I have the original right here.
这一份写于存档那份的三小时前
You wrote this one 3 hours before the one you actually filed.
你在前一份里写道
In the earlier report, you said
疑似性侵犯
there was possible evidence of sexual assault.
但几小时后 你改主意了 为什么
But a few hours later, you changed your mind. Why?
这是医学观点 我有权利修改
It's a medical opinion. I'm allowed to change it.
但在后一份病历里
But in the later report,
你没有提及她脖子上的擦伤
you neglected to mention the bruises on her neck.
这不是观点问题
That's not an opinion.
听着 医生 情况是这样的
Look, here's how it's gonna go, doc.
关于那天晚上发生的事情
You're gonna tell us everything you know
把你知道的都告诉我们
about what happened that night.
如果能让我们找到逮捕嫌犯的线索
And if the information that you give us leads to an arrest,
我们也许会考虑不起诉你
we might consider not charging you
妨碍司法公正
with obstruction of justice.
我只知道名字
I only know names,
不清楚细节
not details.
特雷沃·博科特 克里斯托弗·斯塔福
Trevor Burkett, Christopher Stafford,
亚当·里奇蒙德
Um...Adam Richmond.
亚当是橄榄球运动员
Adam was a football player,
四分卫 队长
quarterback, team captain.
迈克逼我修改病历报告
Mike pressured me to change the report
这样他才不会被球队开除
so he wouldn't get kicked off the team.
知道为什么找你来吗 克里斯托弗
Know why you're here, Christopher?
警♥察♥说因为强♥奸♥被逮捕
Cops told me I was under arrest for rape.
劳伦·安·哈里森
Lauryn-Anne Harrison.
认识她吗
You recognize her?
是的
Yeah.
我们有足够的证据证明
Now, we may actually have enough to convict you
你涉嫌强♥奸♥杀人
for rape and homicide.
什么
What?
她今天去世了
She died today.
因为派对那晚受到的伤害
From injuries she sustained the night of the party.
不是吧
No.
你朋友特雷沃之前失踪了
Your friend Trevor went missing,
我们找到他时
and when we found him,
-就成这样子了 -天啊
- This is what he looked like. - Oh, my god.
克里斯托弗 你现在要想自保
The only way to help yourself, Christopher,
就只有告诉我们那晚到底发生了什么
is to tell us exactly what happened that night.
现在就说
Right now.
这不是我的主意 我发誓
It wasn't my idea. I swear.
他们轮流上
They took turns.
那你呢
And what about you?
他们强迫我
They made me.
强迫你 他们拿枪指着你的头吗
Made you. Did they hold a gun to your head?
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
结束后 亚当强迫她
When it was over, Adam forced her
喝下一整瓶伏特加
to drink a whole bottle of vodka.
喝
Drink.
为什么
Why?
好让她醉倒
To make sure she was blackout drunk...
全喝掉 全喝掉
No, all of it. All of it.
然后就不记得发生过什么
And wouldn't remember anything that happened.
你做了什么
And then what did you do?
我们等她晕过去
We waited for her to pass out.
然后从她手♥机♥里查到地址
And then we got her address off her phone
开车送她回家
and drove her home.
别说得你好像是好心送她回家
Don't you say it like you did her a favor and gave her a lift,
你个王八羔子
you son of a bitch.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
You're sorry?
我也抱歉啊 所以让你们过来
Well, I am, too, and here we are.
抱歉管个屁用
Sorry doesn't change a damn thing.
那晚她在车道上给我打电♥话♥
You know, she called me that night from the driveway.
我听留言
When I listened to the message,
她醉得厉害 我一个字都听不清
she was so drunk, I could barely understand a word.
她只是不停地道歉
She just kept apologizing.
她说了你们的名字
She said your names.
所以我知道是你杀了她
So I know you killed her.
而你替他掩盖罪行
And you covered it up.
根据这些财务记录
According to these financial records,
迈克尔·史密斯不光是
it looks like Michael Smith
梅克伦堡州立球队的球迷
is more than a Mecklenburg State booster,
他还做了很多见不得光的事
He's also kind of shady.
为什么
How so?
他名下有一个商业账户 每月自动转账
We'll, he's got a business account that makes automatic monthly transfers
给一家叫星装备的体育用品公♥司♥
to a sporting goods company called star-gear,
这家公♥司♥提供梅克伦堡州立的橄榄球队
and that particular company supplies the Mecklenburg State football team
所有的装备
with all their equipment.
他还为球员购置了汽车
He also purchased several cars for the players,
还为他们支付酒后驾车的罚款和律师费
in addition to paying off their DUI fines and attorney fees.
所以他不希望有强♥奸♥的指控
That explains why he wanted to rape charges to go away.
史密斯牵涉进此事
Adam Richmond had to be the reason
应该就是因为亚当·里奇蒙德
Smith got involved in the first place.
急诊医生考尔德知道劳伦是被强♥奸♥
Calder, the E.R. Doc, knew that Lauryn had been raped,
于是通知了迈克尔·史密斯 两人想办法掩盖
so he called Michael Smith and they covered it up.
那希拉一开始是怎么知道
But how in the world did Sheila know
该去找谁呢
who to go after in the first place?
她妹妹肯定以某种方式告诉了她
Her sister must have told her somehow.
可是怎么告诉呢 她一直昏迷着
But how? She was in a coma.
我会让加西亚再查一遍通话记录
I'll have Garcia go through the phone records again.
也许我们漏掉了什么
Maybe we missed something.
现在她妹妹去世了
And since her sister's dead now,
她可能会开始崩溃
she may begin to unravel.
有人刚刚报♥警♥说亚当·里奇蒙德失踪了
Adam Richmond was just reported missing.
他原本约了他的橄榄球教练
He was supposed to meet his football coach
但是现在却下落不明
and now he's nowhere to be found.
一开始我想让你们也受受罪
At first I wanted you to suffer.
不过现在这都没意义了 对吧
But there's not much point in that now, is there?
希拉也许把受害者带回了悲剧最初发生的地方
Sheila probably took her victims back to where it all started.
那个BΣΔ的旧房♥子不是一直有人住吗
Well, isn't the old Beta Sigma Delta house fully occupied?
没错 而且我刚刚确认过
Yes. And I just confirmed that the basement
地下室在上个月已经改成瑜伽教室了
was converted to a yoga studio last month.
但是对希拉来说 象征意义很重要
Symbolism is important to Sheila, though.
她肯定在校园里或是校园附近
She must be on or near campus.
她会尽可能地接近犯罪现场
She'd want to get as close as she could to the crime scene.
而且她还要找个能让她神不知鬼不觉开车进去
And she'd need a place where she could drive in
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表