《犯罪心理》 前情提要
Previously, on "Criminal minds"...
我什么时候走
When do I leave?
本周末
The end of the week.
他们不能就这么夺走你
They can't just take you away.
已经决定了
It's done.
你要我抚养你的儿子
You want me to raise your son
让他过你这样的生活
so he can have your life?
他需要一个妈妈
He needs a mother.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
去爸爸那里
Go to your father.
他就死在那个角落
That corner right there, that's where he died,
这也是我要杀你的地方
and that's where I'm gonna kill you.
关于这些照片的事
There's something you don't know
你不知道
about those photos.
天啊 他们拍下他俩被射杀的镜头
God, so they took pictures of them being shot?
看这指纹
Look at the fingernails.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
我拿枪指着他
Just because I held a gun to him
并不代表我开枪了
doesn't mean I shot him.
我让他假死
I staged his death.
他还活着
He's alive?!
不 不 艾米莉
No, no, no. No, Emily.
别睡过去 撑住 别睡过去
Stay with me. Come on, stay with me.
医生在哪里
Where's the medic?!
她没撑过手术
She never made it off the table.
我还来不及说再见
I didn't get a chance to say good-bye.
有时候我真想辞职
Yeah, sometimes I feel like I want to quit my job
我会一直追捕那个杀了艾米莉的人♥渣♥
And spend my time chasing
直到抓到他为止
down the son of a bitch who killed Emily.
你说得太对了 我很愤怒
You're damn right I'm angry.
调查局正面临很多改变
The bureau is facing a lot of changes.
之后几周里 会有人询问你们的想法
Over the next few weeks each of you is going to be asked
是否要继续留在组里
If you'd like to stay with the unit.
-为什么要走 -你们还有很多其它选择
- Why wouldn't we? - There are other options for you out there.
你考虑过我们之前讨论的事吗
You've given some thought to what we discussed?
我要回来了
I'm coming back.
你回局里多久了
And how long have you been back with the bureau?
三个半月了 阁下
3 1/2 months, sir.
那之后发生了很多事
A lot has happened since then.
休假 调任 换岗
Sabbaticals, transfers, reassignments.
还有四个人留在你们组里
Four of you remained in the unit?
罗西 摩根探员 还有我
Agents Rossi, Morgan, and I were there
和技术分♥析♥师佩内洛普·加西亚
with our technical analyst Penelope Garcia.
当时你们处理了十四起案子
Hmm. You had 14 cases in that time.
十七起 阁下
17, sir.
对 十四个礼拜里这么多案子
Oh, yes. In 14 weeks.
很了不起
That's impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
但更了不起的是
But what's more impressive
你在这么短的时间里经历了复职
is the fact that you were reinstated, promoted,
升职还有停职
and suspended in that short time.
很不可思议的记录 洁婼探员
I believe that's a record, Agent Jareau.
我们为什么不能进去
Why aren't we in there?
他们只是想威胁我们
They're just trying to intimidate us.
他们休想
Well, that's not about to happen.
我有点不放心
I'm not ok with this.
你都不是证人
You may not even be a witness.
长官 我并不担心自己
Sir, I'm not worried about me.
难道没有比这更好的办法了吗
Don't they have anything better to do than--
宝贝 他们从来就是这样
Baby girl, this is just what they do.
怎么样了
Anything?
不容乐观
It doesn't look good.
她还要在里面待多久
How long is she gonna be in there?
-两天 -没错
- Two days? - That's correct.
光情报收集就花了数月
How can an investigation be active
你们的调查怎么可能只用了两天
for just two days when the gathering of intel took months?
这得要长♥期♥监视才可能得出结论
There's surveillance and hundreds of man-hours to prove it.
没错 但是
Yes, that's true, but--
你们花数月时间调查的案子有多少
How often do you spend months on a case, Agent?
没有 但这起案子
We don't, but this one was--
牵涉私人关系
Personal?
与其他案子不同
Different.
它需要注意很多细节
It required a lot of detail.
如果这案子对你们小组太难的话
If this was too big for your team,
为何不跟别的部门合作
why wasn't it a joint taskforce?
我们没有时间 长官
We didn't have time, sir.
一旦锁定目标
Once the subject was confirmed,
我们就必须迅速行动
we had to act quickly.
两周前
我已经瞄准他了 探员
I've got the shot, Agent.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't take the shot! Don't shoot!
我能搞定他
I got him!
想亲自杀了我吗 探员
Want to kill me yourself, Agent?
你们清楚自己干了什么吗
Do you realize what you've done?
是的 将一名跨国恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yes. We put an international criminal
绳之以法
with terrorist connections in federal custody.
你们以为这是胜利
You may consider that a victory,
但你们为私人恩怨动用政♥府♥资金
but you used government funds for a personal vendetta,
而且没有汇报给国土安♥全♥局♥
never called Homeland Security,
六个人死亡 其中两名
and now 6 people, including two of your agents,
是你们的探员
are dead.
女王伊利莎白一世曾说
Queen Elizabeth I said,
"遗伤难愈"
"The past cannot be cured."
国际刑♥警♥ 欧洲刑♥警♥ 中情局
Interpol, Europol, the CIA.
都找不到伊恩·多伊尔
No one could locate Ian Doyle,
摩根探员却找到了
except Agent Morgan.
这并不容易
Well, it wasn't easy.
多伊尔销声匿迹了
Doyle disappeared underground.
摩根探员跟踪了多伊尔的军♥火♥生意
It looks like Agent Morgan spent the first few months
接头人几个月却一无所获
Following Doyle's arms-dealing contacts but came up empty.
那么 他是如何找到他的
So, how did he find him?
发现那条线索没用以后
After hitting dead ends in that world,
探员摩根揣测多伊尔的心理
Agent Morgan put himself in Doyle's shoes
猜到他在找自己的儿子迪克兰
and knew that he would be looking for his son, Declan.
艾米莉要帮迪克兰弄一个新的身份
Ok, Emily needed to get Declan a new identity.
所以她必须找信得过的人
So she must have used someone she trusted.
对 那可没几个
All right, well, that's a short list,
但她可能没写下联♥系♥方式
but it's probably not even written down.
就算写了 她全世界都有联络人
Even if it was, she's had contacts all over the world.
没错 这两栏都是
Oh, tell me about it. Two columns--
国内和国外的
Domestic and imports.
你们看到斯宾塞了吗
You guys seen Spence?
-他在练靶场 -又去了
- He's at the firing range. - Again?
自从潘提斯死了之后 他就
Ever since Prentiss died, he...
知道了
Right.
有新案子吗
Did you guys just get a new case?
是旧案子
It's just an old one.
需要帮忙吗
Do you want some fresh eyes?
还不需要
Not just yet.
好
Ok.
有事说一声
Um, well, let me know.
我们不让她知道吗
Shouldn't we tell her?
加西亚 已经过去六个月了
Garcia, this has been a long shot for 6 months.
为什么再给她希望
Why get her hopes up?
霍奇呢
What about Hotch?
他知道我会这么做
He knows I'm doing this.
他知道
He does?
不知道细节
Not technically,
他只知道我不会让多伊尔逍遥法外
but he knows I'm not about to let Doyle roam free.
他知道我们在找迪克兰吗
Does he know we're looking for Declan?
我只知道如果有发现我会向他汇报
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表