And when the baby comes,
我们又是完整的家庭了
we're gonna be a family again.
他不接
He's not picking up.
他不会接的 他已经得手了
He's not going to. He's got what he wants.
我在查看汉娜的社交动态
I am checking Hannah's social media footprint now.
看起来是她哥哥马特陪着她待产
It looks like her brother Matt is staying with her until the baby's born.
我把他的号♥码发给你们
I'm sending you his number.
不用了 加西亚 我看见他了
Don't bother, Garcia. I see him.
哪里
Where?
天啊
Oh, God. God.
你杀了他 为什么
You killed him? Why?
别管他了
Don't worry about him.
坐下
Ohh! Sit down!
他不会伤害汉娜和宝宝吧
He's not gonna hurt Hannah or the baby, will he?
至少她分娩之前不会 他要保护孩子的安全
Not while she's pregnant. He has to keep the child safe.
生下来之后呢
And after?
看着我 看着我 我们又是一家人了
Look at me. Look at me. We're gonna be a family again.
不 我们不可能再成一家人
No, we can't be a family.
不行的
It didn't work.
这次行的 一定行的
But it will this time. It will,
因为我变了
'cause I've changed!
我注意到了
I've noticed.
你说的我都做到了
I did everything you said.
我现在强壮多了 足够保护家人的安全
And I'm stronger now. I-- I can keep our family safe.
如果你想保护我们
If you want to protect us,
就送我去医院
I need you to get me to a hospital.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
不 不行 我不能送你去医院
No, no. I can't take you to the hospital.
宝宝会出意外的
Something could happen to the baby.
天啊 所以你必须送我去医院
Oh, god! That's exactly why you have to get me to a hospital.
不 不 会出意外的
No. No. Something could go wrong.
天啊 在这里就不会吗
Oh, god. And it won't here?
这里
Here...
这里 有我来帮你
Here... I can help you.
你帮不上忙
You can't help me!
你太弱了
You're too weak!
你总是那么弱
You've always been weak.
弱
Weak.
我给你看这个你就不会这样说了
You won't say that after you've seen this.
看 看见了 看
Look. See? Look.
坦纳认为册子能证明他有保护孩子的能力
Tanner thinks his book proves he can take care of the baby.
如果她拒绝 他的精神分♥裂♥可能更严重
And if she rejects that, he could unravel even more.
那会怎么样
Uh-huh, and what happens then?
他们都危险了 包括孩子在内
No one will be safe, not even the child.
看 看啊
Look, look.
这是科林
This is Colin.
科林 他是个好孩子 真的
Colin, see, he's a good boy, really.
直到他遇到这个孩子 杰克
Till he met this kid, Jake.
但我把他搞定了
But I took care of him.
没错
Yeah.
这个男人 斯科特
And this man, Scott.
我以前在公♥寓♥见过他
Ok? I'd seen him at the building before.
你看 阿什莉
You see, Ashley--Ashley
以为自己是第一个被他勾引上♥床♥的女孩
thought she was the first girl he seduced there,
但她不是 我确保了她是最后一个
but she wasn't. I made sure she was the last.
这是什么
What is this?
这是证明
This is proof.
这就是我可以保护宝宝的证明
This is proof that I can protect our new baby.
这是证明
This is proof.
没错
Yeah.
证明我绝不会
Proof that I'm never,
绝不会让他出任何意外
never gonna let anything or anyone ever hurt him.
你
You're...
疯了
insane.
没有
No.
放下武器
Put it down.
你们无权进来
You can't be in here.
坦纳 想想你在做什么
Tanner, think about what you're doing.
你不想伤害孩子 对吧
You don't want to hurt your baby, do you?
想想杰里米的事情
That's what happened to Jeremy.
走开 滚出去
Go away! Just get out of here!
汉娜 你的宫缩情况怎样
Hannah, how far apart are you contractions?
很频繁
They're constant!
孩子快出生了
The baby's coming now.
听着 老兄 你的孩子要出生了
Look, man, your baby is about to be born.
我们想帮你 但是你得先把武器放下
Now, we want to help you, but you need to put that weapon down.
不行 这是我的孩子 我不会离开他的
No! This is my child. I'm not leaving it.
汉娜 你要深呼吸 深呼吸
Hannah, I need you to breathe deeply. Breathe deeply.
天啊
Oh, my God.
汉娜 你得开始使劲
Hannah, I need you to start pushing...
请马上派急救员到汉娜·约翰逊家
We need medics to Hannah Johnson's residence right away.
他们已经在路上了
They're already on the way.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的 宝贝 就像你生杰里米那样
Yes, you can, baby, just like with Jeremy.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3 --
这样一点也没用
This is not helping.
坦纳 你必须放了她
Tanner, you need to let her go.
压力对宝宝不好
The stress isn't good for the baby.
如果汉娜现在不使劲 孩子就会有危险
If Hannah doesn't start pushing now we could lose the child.
我必须看着他 我要保证他的安全
I have to watch him. I have to keep him safe.
就像你对阿什莉所做的一样吗
Like you did with Ashley?
那是个意外 我不是故意的
That was an accident. I didn't mean to.
我知道你不是故意的 人生总有意外
I know you didn't. Accidents happen.
杰里米的事也是个意外 对吧
What happened with Jeremy was an accident, right?
如果我当时没离开 就可以救他的
If I'd have been there I could have helped him.
伙计们 事情不妙
Guys, something's wrong.
脐带绕住了宝宝的喉咙
The umbilical cord's wrapped around the baby's throat.
-什么 -不
- What? - No.
里德 想点办法
Well, Reid, do something.
得给我找个东西剪断脐带 快点
I need something to cut the cord with, quickly!
用这把剪子
Use these.
不 不
No! No!
别担心 汉娜 你的宝宝没事
Don't worry, Hannah, your baby's doing fine,
但是你得接着使劲 准备好了吗
but you need to keep pushing. Ready?
-医疗人员马上到 -我们现在不能冒险移♥动♥她
- Medics on the way. - We can't risk moving her now.
只能在这里接生了
We'll have to deliver the baby here.
天啊
Oh, god!
用尽全力抓住她的手 然后使劲
Squeeze her hand as hard as you can and push.
我做不到 我做不到
Oh, I can't. I can't.
你可以的 你做的非常好
Yes, you can. You're doing great.
我要看我的孩子出生
I need to see this.
你做的非常好
You're doing great.
我可以看见宝宝的头了 继续使劲 继续使劲
I can see the head. Keep pushing. Keep pushing.
-你看得够多的了 -不
- You've seen enough. - No!
继续使劲 继续使劲
Keep pushing, all right? Keep pushing.
天啊
Oh, God!
家长可以传授给孩子最重要的一课便是
"The most important thing that parents can teach their children
如何离开父母独♥立♥生存
is how to get along without them."
弗兰克·克拉克[爱尔兰籍艺术家]
Frank Clark.
敬斯宾塞·里德博士
And to Dr. Spencer Reid,
在一长串华丽的头衔后边
who may be adding M.D.
可能还要加上"医生"了
to an already impressive list of credentials.
还要敬斯宾赛·约翰逊 但愿他像斯宾塞叔叔一样
And to Spencer Johnson, may he prove to be the child prodigy
成为一个天才儿童
like his namesake.
你到底是怎么学会接生的
How on earth did you know what to do?
小洁怀亨利的时候 我就把接生手册背下来了
When JJ was pregnant with Henry, I memorized the delivery manuals
以防她哪天出外勤的时候突然生了
just in case she went into labor in the field.
我必须承认真实的接生
I have to admit the practical application
可不像理论上的那么简单
did not quite live up to the theory.
不 你干的很棒 斯宾塞
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表