感觉如何
How's this?
好棒
Mmm...yeah.
很舒服吧
Isn't that good?
好爽 就是那
Yeah. That's it.
我发誓 以后再也不跑马拉松了
I swear to god, I'm never running another marathon again.
如果有劫犯追我
You know, if a mugger was after me,
我根本跑不掉
I wouldn't be able to run away.
怎么回事
What was that?
你别动
Stay here.
麦克
Mike?
麦克
Mike.
有人吗
Hello?
谢莉尔
Cheryl!
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
我和丈夫还以为是炸♥弹♥什么的
My husband and I thought it was a bomb or something.
主水管爆了而已
Just a busted water main.
我们也得进他们的院子维修
We're gonna have to get into their yard, too.
你的邻居在家吗
Are your neighbors home?
他们的车不在
Their cars aren't here,
但我肯定约翰逊家的人不会介意你们进去的
but I'm sure the Johnsons would be fine with you going back there.
我去给他们打个电♥话♥
I'll try their cells.
-你确定一个字都不提吗 -我确定
- Are you sure you shouldn't say anything? - Positive.
别人都以为我们有一腿
People think we're having an affair.
就不能说我们是有任务在身吗
Can't we just say we're on assignment?
没人会知道的 你怕什么
No one can know. What are you afraid of?
别人的眼光 流言蜚语
The stares, the whispers.
斯宾塞不停地问东问西
Spence has been asking me questions.
罗西从一开始就盯着我们俩
Rossi's been onto us from day one.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
谢了
Thank you.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我收到你的短♥信♥才来的
I got your text.
多谢你这么给我面子
I love you very much,
但下次记得读完整条短♥信♥
but you need to read more than just the first sentence.
案发地据这里五英里远
The case is like 5 miles away.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
-小洁会给你解释的 -这是个
- JJ will fill you in. - It's--
疯狂的城市
it's a crazy town.
水电公♥司♥在后院挖掘时
Water and power company was digging in the backyard,
发现了两具尸体遗骸
found the remains of two bodies.
约翰逊一家在这里住多久了
How long have the Johnsons lived here?
35年 他们一直遵纪守法
35 years and they're upstanding citizens.
丈夫是街区监督员
Husband's the block captain,
而妻子是邻里联防组织的一员
the wife's on neighborhood watch.
根本无法判断尸体被埋在这里多久了
There's no indication of how long the bodies have been here.
法医正赶过来
We're waiting for the M.E. to arrive.
鉴定后就能知道他们被埋的时间了
Forensics will tell us how long they've been down there.
这家人现在在哪
Where's the family now?
丈夫和儿子都在自家开的建筑公♥司♥上班
The husband and son work at the father's construction company.
他们现在正往回赶
They're on their way back home right now,
约翰逊太太在屋里
and Mrs. Johnson's inside the house.
我去跟她谈谈
I'm going to go talk to her.
她怎么样
How is she?
[出版物竞拍公♥司♥ 会到竞拍成功者的家里录制节目]
希望我们只是来拍电视的
Wishing we were Publishers Clearing House.
他回来了
There he is.
查尔斯
Charles!
约翰逊太太
Mrs. Johnson.
查尔斯 快告诉这些警♥察♥
Charles, tell these officers
我们根本不知道有尸体埋在院子里
that we don't know anything about dead bodies in our yard.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他们认为我们是杀人凶手
They think we're killers.
先生 你有什么事吗
Can I help you gentlemen?
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
是的 先生 我是联调局的霍奇纳探员
Yes, sir, I'm Agent Hotchner with the FBI.
-我得跟你谈谈 -关于什么
- I need to talk to you. - About what?
莱尔
Lyle?!
莱尔
Lyle?
莱尔
Lyle!
莱尔
Lyle!
快下来
Down off the wall!
慢慢转过身来 把手举起来
Turn around slowly and let me see your hands.
求你了 别开枪
Please, don't shoot.
我们只想跟你谈谈 莱尔
We just want to talk to you, Lyle.
我什么都没做过
I didn't do nothing.
我明白
I understand.
我只是想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
奇怪的果实
Strange Fruit
宇宙会让秘密无所遁形
"The universe doesn't like secrets.
它将助你揭开真♥相♥
It conspires to reveal the truth to lead you to it."
莉莎·安格[美国作家]
Lisa Unger.
到底怎么回事 死掉的都是谁啊
What's going on? Whose bodies are those?
女士 我们也正在查
Ma'am, that's what we're trying to find out.
你们觉得我跟这事有牵连吗
And you think I have anything to do with it?
一小时后我得去疗养院给老人读书
I have to read to the seniors at the convalescent home in an hour.
你今天估计是去不成了
You're not gonna make it today.
你们为什么要把我们分开
Why'd you have to separate us?
那些人不是我们杀的
We didn't kill those people.
莱尔是因为害怕才跑的
Lyle only ran because he was scared.
他怕什么
Scared of what?
怕你们
You!
政♥府♥已经疯了
The government's gone mad.
先是棱镜门 然后是自卫法
First they got wiretapping, then they got stand your ground.
[自卫法:指辛默曼枪杀黑人少年被判无罪]
现在又无缘无故地
Now they got the feds showing up
让联调局造访我们百姓的家
at normal folks' home for no damn reason.
莱尔 我说过这是例行公事
Lyle, I told you, this is standard procedure.
在你家的后院里发现了两具尸体遗骸
The remains of two bodies were found in your yard.
那跟我们一点关系都没有
That has nothing to do with us,
等你们查清楚了
and as soon as you figure that out,
我要告你们 叫你们赔偿精神损失
I'm gonna sue you guys for emotional distress.
通过对骨盆和臀部的测量
I can tell from the pelvic and hip measurements
我能肯定两位死者都是女性
that both victims were female.
多大年纪
What about their ages?
胸骨硬化程度表明
The hardening of the sternum puts them both
两人遇害时均为30出头
in their early 30s when they were killed.
你打算如何展开讯问
What's your interrogation strategy?
首先我们要分清楚
Well, we'll start with distinguishing
他们如此紧张是因为
between the distress of having the bodies
后院发现了尸体 还是被带进局里
found in their backyard and the stress of being brought here.
聪明 不过你要如何验证呢
Ok, that's smart, but how are you gonna test that?
先上大棒 再上胡萝卜
Put them under additional stress and then give them good news.
无罪的人会表现出放松的姿态
The innocent ones will show some release in their demeanor
有罪的人则不会
and the guilty ones won't.
要真想隐瞒 估计还是瞒得住的
They'll still be holding on to some terrible secret.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰逊太太
Ok, Mrs. Johnson,
我们从头说起吧
why don't we just start at the beginning.
你们在那房♥子里住了多久了
How long have you guys lived in that house?
35年
Uh...35 years.
你们家人不多 房♥子倒挺大的
It's a big home for such a small family.
有过房♥客吗
Have you ever had any tenants?
没有
No.
就我 莱尔 还有查尔斯
Just me and Lyle and Charles.
我丈夫总觉得房♥子不够好
It was a fixer-upper for my husband.
他是个包工头
He's a contractor.
喜欢鼓捣房♥子
He loves working on the house.
我也是 跟他一样
So do I. I do the same thing.
厨房♥重新装♥修♥过多少次
How many times have you redone the kitchen?
至少有三次
At least 3 times.
楼上的厕所重装♥修♥了两次
Did the, uh, upstairs bathrooms twice.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表