X
加利福尼亚 贝克尔斯菲市
我说过的嘛
It's like I told you.
我一直喜欢漂亮东西
I've always been into pretty things,
所以说 我喜欢小姑娘们也很正常啦
so, it makes sense that I'd be into girls, right?
真...性...感
That...is...hot.
不 我不能这么干
No, I can't do that.
我们去后面 没人会看见
We'll go in back. No one will see.
不要
No.
除非你给我看 我们说好了的
No until you show me. We had a deal.
好吧 漂亮东西
All right, then, pretty thing.
我们去看吧
Let's do this.
我又不咬人
I'm not gonna bite.
除非你想我咬
Unless you want me to.
进来 我给你看
Come on in. I want to show you.
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
别这样说 也不能怪我
Oh, come on. You can't blame me.
最近女孩子还是要多留个心眼
A girl's gotta be careful these days.
是啊 人人都需要
Yeah, well, everybody does.
再提醒我一下 我凭什么相信你
Remind me again why I should trust you.
第一 你认识我三个月了
Well, for starters, you've known me 3 months.
算不上
Sort of.
今晚我们才第一次见面
Tonight's our first face to face.
当真 那我们网上那些时间
Seriously? I mean, all of those hours online,
都没意义吗
they don't mean anything?
别这样
Come on.
我相信你
I'm trusting you.
全身心的
With my life.
都是你自己拍的吗
You took these yourself?
每一张都是
Every last one.
你还起名字了
And you named them.
阿什莉
Ashley...
贝卡
Becca...
你什么时候让我给你拍照
When are you gonna let me take your picture?
我太老了 不是你喜欢的年纪 对吧
Uh, I've outgrown what you're into, don't you think?
或许过了那么一点点
Maybe just a little.
不 你要是穿上那些衣服
No. I bet you put on that outfit right there,
保证又回到15岁
you'll look 15 all over again.
好
Ok.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
当然
Oh, yes.
我不是跟你说
I wasn't talking to you.
这是什么意思
What? Who the hell is this?!
你个婊♥子♥ 出♥卖♥♥♥我
You bitch! you set me up!
你知道让我吃惊的是什么吗 马克
You know what amazes me, Mark?
你这种彻头彻尾的烂人
Is that total losers just like you,
对儿童下手的胆小鬼
complete cowards who prey on children,
每一次都会上钩
they fall for this every single time.
你因为伤害儿童罪
You're under arrest for child endangerment
传播儿童色情图片罪被捕了
and the distribution of child pornography.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
所说的一切都将...
Anything you say can and will be...
抱歉 嗨
Sorry. Hi.
早上好 哪一楼
Good morning. Which floor?
麻烦六楼 你也一样啊
Uh, 6, pl-- hmm, you, too.
在本杰明那里唱过卡拉ok
Karaoke at the Benjamin.
什么
Excuse me?
本杰明关门的那天 你唱了卡拉ok
You were singing karaoke at the Benjamin the night it closed.
是的 记性真好
I was. Good memory.
比利·乔[美国歌♥手]那晚估计死翘翘了
Billy Joel might have died a little that night.
真遗憾 还不只他一个
Sadly, he was not the only one.
开头那首是他 然后我们还来了六首联唱
He got us started, but we went on to do a 6-song set.
整个八十年代算是毁了 如果我没记错的话
The eighties took a fatal hit, if I remember correctly.
后来新开的你去过吗
Have you seen the place that took over?
有电子舞曲 跳电臀舞
It's like techno and twerking.
不是我的菜
It's not really my crowd.
真的
What?
你不跳电臀舞
You don't twerk?
我只是开玩笑
I was--I was kidding.
我不跳电臀舞的
I don't twerk.
啊 不光是学者还是绅士
Ah. A gentleman and a scholar.
霍奇纳探员的办公室在
Agent Hotchner's office is the first
楼梯上第一间
one at the top of the stairs.
谢了
Thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
昨晚怎么样啊
Well, how'd you do last night?
又是三小时
3 hours again.
宝贝 三小时睡眠不足以供应你的身体机能
Baby girl, you can't function on 3 hours of sleep.
相信我 我试过
Trust me, I've tried.
我知道 但总比做噩梦好
I know, but it's better than the nightmares.
你总有什么办法可以想想
There's gotta be something you can do.
我什么都试过了 相信我
I've tried everything, trust me.
试过不喝咖啡吗
Have you tried not drinking coffee?
是茶 花草茶 不含咖♥啡♥因♥ 还有什么
This is tea. It's herbal, no caffeine. What else you got?
最好是给我个好答案
Better be a good answer.
我就知道是这样
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我知道 我也大吃一惊
I know. It surprised me, too.
什么 什么让你大吃一惊
What? What surprised you?
-霍奇跟艾米莉谈了 -然后呢
- Hotch talked to Emily. - And?
她只是不想回来
She just doesn't want to come back.
为什么 她爱我们啊
Why? She loves us.
不管怎样 霍奇正在面谈
For what it's worth, Hotch is interviewing
这个人我们认识
someone we've met before.
是吗
He is?
目前为止有多少申请者了
How many candidates is that now?
这是第十个了
This one makes lucky number 10.
什么 看吧 这就是我觉睡不好的结果
What? See, this is what happens when I don't sleep.
老忘事 这人是谁
I miss things. Who is this person?
人怎么样 为什么我总是先问这个问题
Are they nice? Why is that the first question I always ask?
卷宗通常不会堆得这么高
The, uh, piles of files aren't usually this high.
部门主管出国了 再加上我们缺一个探员
Our section chief is overseas and we're down an agent.
听说特别督察探员布莱克调到波士顿去了
I heard that SSA Blake transferred to Boston.
她决定全心全意教书
She decided to teach full-time.
真高尚 挺好的
That's...noble. Good for her.
我暂时还达不到她那境界
I am not ready for that.
我也是
No, I'm not either.
你的评价非常好
You have an impressive success rating,
你的上级对你大加赞扬
and your supervisor speaks very highly of you.
我觉得你会是我们团队的宝贵财富
I think you'll be a valuable asset to the team.
真的吗
Really?
就这样 我进来才两分钟
That's it? I've only been in here two minutes.
不用唱也不用跳吗
There's no song and dance?
我做了不少准备工作呢
I mean, I had a whole thing prepared.
不知道你是否清楚
I don't know if you know this,
外面还有一群人等着呢
but there is a band outside your door.
你在局里工作过八年
Your 8 years with the bureau
又做过卧底 我相信你就是我们要的人
and your undercover work convinced me that you'll fit right in.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
我一般抓一个罪犯要两三个月
Sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 months to arrest one offender.
你们一周就抓一个
You catch a new one every week.
你是怎么做到公私分明的
How do you not take it with you?
不好意思 打扰了
I know, I'm interrupting.
加西亚 这是凯特·卡拉翰探员
Garcia, this is Agent Kate Callahan.
她是我们的新成员
She'll be joining the team.
你好 我认识你
Hello. I know you.
他又出现在贝克尔斯菲市了
He's at it again in Bakersfield.
我马上来
I'll be right there.
那是第三名被害人
That's the third victim.
我们一直在讨论
We've been consulting.
但你们怎么还没去加州
But you haven't made the trip to California?
即刻动身 你准备好了吗
We're about to. You have a go bag?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表