拿上他的衣物包 他的枪在里面
Then get his patient bag. His gun is in there.
天呐 什么
Oh, my God! What?
佩内洛普 你得出门到走廊上去
Penelope, I need you to get out in that hallway.
你没事吧
You ok?
现在放心了
Relieved.
我还以为今天会糟糕透顶
I thought it was gonna be the worst day.
我真怕里德挺不过来
I was so afraid Reid wasn't gonna make it.
不过他挺过来了
Yeah, but he did.
再看看我们
And look at us now.
正要去保护一个孩子
We're gonna go protect a kid
让他妈妈有重来的机会
and give his mom another chance.
是啊 再好不过了
Yeah. Doesn't get much better.
没有比警♥察♥贪腐更糟的事了
Dirty cops doesn't get much worse.
这工作挺奇怪的 是吧
It's funny about this job, isn't it?
从一个极端走到另一个极端
The extremes.
对 不过一向如此
Yeah. Well, it's always been that way.
我职业生涯最辉煌的日子
One of the best days of my career
结果变成了最悲催的日子
turned out to be one of the worst.
1983年7月16日
July 16, 1983.
一起儿童绑♥架♥案演变成了谋杀案
Child abduction turned murder.
我们抓住了那家伙 他杀害了五个男孩
The guy we nabbed killed 5 boys,
正是我们已查明身份的五个人
and they were cases we had already tracked.
知道他
It was such a victory
再也不能危害其他人 可谓是大获全胜
in knowing that we'd stopped him from hurting anyone else.
等我到了家 我的东西都被打包了
When I got home, my bags were packed.
卡洛琳再也受不了了
Carolyn had had enough.
我忘了我们的周年纪念
I had forgotten our anniversary
又一次忘了
again.
还忘了许多对我来说
As well as all the other little things
不那么重要的事情 因为
that didn't seem important because...
拯救生命高于一切
saving lives trumped everything.
我牺牲了我们的生活
So I let ours die.
这就是人生平衡的奇妙之处
That's the great balance of life.
总会有办法打击你
Always finds a way to knock your legs away.
怎么回事
What the hell?
他们在去接那个孩子的路上
They're headed to get the kid.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们知道了
They figured it out.
我就知道我该自己搞定
I knew I should have handled this myself.
请大家尽量前往出口
If you can, make your way to the exit.
请不要使用电梯
Not the elevator, please.
你要我们怎么做
What do you want us to do?
杀了他们
Kill them.
你还说情况不会变得更糟
Thought you said it doesn't get any worse.
无信♥号♥♥
只有变得更糟了你才知道
Until it does.
他们真的会向联邦探员开枪吗
Are they really gonna shoot Federal Agents?
他们是那种宁死也不肯进监狱的警♥察♥
They're cops who'd rather die than get locked up.
他们已经走投无路了
They're desperate.
她冲着你来了
She's coming to you.
你子弹上膛了吗
Have you got one in the chamber?
上了
Yep.
开战吧
Let's roll.
他们撞了我们
They rammed us.
我们进行了一场枪战
We got off a few rounds.
他们逃走了
They got away.
我们搞砸了
We--we messed up.
17号♥高速发生枪战 所有单位请回答
We got a 10-71 on Highway 17. All units respond.
安全地点不是很远
The safe house isn't too far away.
黛娜会在那里等我们吗
And Dinah will be waiting for us?
我们可能会先到
Well, we may get there first.
约什 我能给你照张相给你妈妈看吗
Hey, Josh, can I take a photo for your mom?
来一个灿烂的笑容
OK. Now, you want to give me a big smile?
很好 好了 去吧
Great. OK, go ahead.
他现在和探员们在一起
He's with agents now.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你愿意合作了吗
Do you agree to cooperate?
愿意 只要能把我从这鬼地方弄出去
Yes. Just get me the hell out of here.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我收到命令 不能让她离开那个屋子
I've got orders she's not to leave the premises.
你就和你上司说是我把她带走了
You can tell your boss she's leaving with me.
你去和你上司说她不能走
You tell yours she's not.
放开我
Let go of me.
除非你想因为妨碍联邦探员调查
Unless you want to arrested for obstruction
而被拘捕 否则放开她
of a federal investigation, let her go.
他走了吧
He's gone, right?
他走了 他们让我们回来了
He is gone. They're letting us back in.
太好了 你成功了 宝贝
All right, good. You did it, baby girl.
我做了点坏事
I lost a couple karma points,
不过总算成功了
but, uh-huh, I did it.
我大概五分钟后到
All right, I will be there in about 5 minutes.
我知道你和第一个被害人
I know you and the first victims
目睹了欧文警官谋杀前警长的过程
witnessed deputy Owen kill the former sheriff.
他为什么放过了你
Why did he spare you?
因为他知道我能帮他赚钱
When he looks at me, he sees dollar signs.
他通过台球场运营一切 而我完全保持沉默
He runs everything through the pool hall and I don't say a word,
因为如果我说出去 他会伤害我儿子
'cause if I did, he'd hurt my son.
而且他爪牙众多
And he's got a lot of help.
即使是那些没有收取好处的人
I mean, even if people aren't getting paid off,
也因为害怕而不敢作声
they're all too scared to say anything.
也就是说整个警局都知道
So the whole force knows?
相当一部分人知道
Enough of them.
他进行的是什么交易
What's he dealing?
什么都有
Everything.
他搞到一切能搞到的东西
He gets all the product he can
然后卖♥♥给出价更高的买♥♥家
and then sells it to the higher bidder.
他从哪里搞到的货
Where did he get it.
偷的
Steals it.
他甚至跨国界偷渡人口
He even smuggles people across the border.
他们能怎么办
What are they gonna do?
他戴着警徽 他们没有
He wears a badge, they don't.
麦格雷戈警官如果知道
Where would deputy McGregor go now
我们快查到他了会去哪里
that he knows we're closing in?
去城市边缘一个他控制的垃圾场
To a junkyard he controls on the edge of town.
他最后一招会是调虎离山
He's final move's going to be a distraction.
比如呢
Like what?
你还好吗
You ok?
还好 就是感觉很累
Yeah. I'm just really tired.
那是肯定的 你得睡一会
Of course you are. You need to get some sleep.
但是你怎么睡得着呢 你在医院里
Oh, but how can you sleep? 'Cause you're in a hospital
总有人来给你做检查
where people are always poking you.
他一个小时前打过药
He had his meds an hour ago.
这是术后抗生素
Yeah, post-op antibiotics.
他也打过这些了
Yeah, he had those, too.
这是什么
Which ones?
羧苄青霉素 这个不行
Carbenicillin? No, that's not right.
我对β-内酰胺类抗生素有强烈过敏
I have a severe reaction to beta lactams.
我不能注射这个
I can't have that.
你的病历里没写
That's not in your chart.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
加西亚 他身上有枪
Garcia! He has a gun!
他还在动
He's moving.
好吧
Ok.
我不知道开枪这么大动静
I didn't know how loud.
我听不见了 因为我心脏跳得
I can't hear, 'cause my heart
像是要跳出来了
feels like it's gonna come out.
这可能吗
Can that happen?
一个人的心脏有可能跳出胸口吗
Physically, can your heart burst out of your chest?
这些声响是什么
And what is this ringing?
每次坐完飞机 我耳朵都得嗡嗡响一个礼拜
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表