并且把受害者从车上卸下来的隐蔽地点
and unload her victims but remain unseen.
加西亚 那个兄弟会房♥子方圆五英里范围内
Garcia, are there any vacant buildings within a 5-mile radius
有没有空置的建筑
of the fraternity house?
正在查 瓦尔纳特街有一栋
Checking now. I've got a condemned house on Walnut
梅克伦堡州立大学拟建新化学楼
即将拆迁改建为新化学楼的建筑
that's scheduled to be razed for the new chemistry building,
希尔东街还有一个
And there's a dormitory on the East Hill
宿舍翻新造成交通混乱
正在进行翻新的学生宿舍
that's currently under renovation.
我现在把两个地址都发给你们了
I'm sending you both addresses now.
好的 摩根 戴夫和小洁去拆迁房♥
All right, Morgan, you, Dave, and JJ go to the condemned house.
剩下的人去宿舍
The rest of us will take the dorm.
到你了
Your turn.
他们都是猪头 可我什么都没干
They're all pigs, but I didn't do anything.
是你带她去那个派对的
You took her there.
可我怎么知道会发生这种事呢
How was I supposed to know what was gonna happen?
你为什么不等她 自己先走了
Why did you leave without her?
她玩得正开心
She was having a good time.
我还以为她遇到心仪的人了呢
I thought she met someone that she liked.
罗西
Rossi.
其实你只是想自保
The truth is, you decided to save your own skin.
警♥察♥来了你就跑了 对吧
You took off when the cops showed up, right?
我有找过她 可是没找到
I tried to find her, but I couldn't.
你之后肯定听说她住院的事了
Well, you must have heard later that she was in the hospital.
可你从来也没打过电♥话♥
But you never called
或是去医院看望过她
or came to visit.
我们只在一起上过一门课
We only had one class together.
我们又不是死党
It's not like we were best friends.
不
No.
不 不 不
No. No, no!
希拉·哈里森 联邦调查局
Sheila Harrison, FBI!
-把武器放下 -救救我
- Drop that weapon. - Help me!
你再往前一步 我就扎穿她的脖子
You come any closer, I'll put this right in her neck.
希拉 我们知道劳伦的遭遇
Sheila, we know what happened to Lauryn.
我们向你保证 我们会为她讨回公道的
We promise you that we will get justice for her.
我当年试图告诉警♥察♥
Where were you when I tried
他们对我妹妹的所作所为时 你们在哪
to tell the cops what they did to my sister?
我知道你希望他们受到惩罚 但现在这样是错的
I know you want retribution, but this is a mistake.
错的是他们当年强♥奸♥了她
The mistake is how they raped her,
然后还把她当做垃圾一样丢在外面
and then they threw her outside like a bag of trash.
你怪自己不该让劳伦去那个派对
You blame yourself for letting Lauryn go to that party.
照顾她是我的责任
She was my responsibility.
当我回到家 看到她
When I got home, there she was...
劳伦
Lauryn!
躺在门口的草坪上奄奄一息
Half dead, laying on the front lawn.
当晚发生的事不是你的责任
You are not responsible for what happened,
但是你可以帮我们把责任人关进监狱
but you can help us put away the people who are.
希拉
Sheila...
放了她
let her go.
你没事吧
Everything all right?
没事
Yeah.
我注意到你最近有些心不在焉
I notice you've been a little distracted lately.
让你分心的是人是物还是景呢
Person, place, or thing?
人
Person.
这么快就到了"她不了"的阶段了吗
Is it S.D.U. time already?
她不
S.D.--
什么意思
Excuse me?
她不了
S.D.U.
她不了解我
She doesn't understand.
她不了解我们的工作时间
Yo, she doesn't understand our schedule.
宝贝 她不了解我们的工作有多艰难
Yo, baby girl, she doesn't understand how hard our job is.
我才不这么讲话呢
I do not sound like that.
反正一般五到六个月就会到达"她不了"阶段
Anyway, S.D.U. usually hits around the 5-or 6-month mark.
然后你就会跟女朋友分手
That's where you break up with a girlfriend,
更有可能 你会逼她跟你分手
or more likely, you force her to break up with you
这样你就不用做坏人了
so you're not the bad guy.
该死 你还真是一针见血
Damn, you don't pull any punches, do you?
其实事情很简单
Look, it's really quite simple.
就看你到底想不想谈恋爱
You either want a relationship or you don't.
如果你不想 那就接受
And if you don't, accept the fact
你可能会孤独终老的现实
that you might be alone forever.
你跟威尔是怎么做到的
How do you and Will do it?
的确不易
It's hard.
需要下很大功夫
It takes a lot of effort.
但是秘诀就在于双方的努力
But work is what makes it work.
这个时候你是不是要告诉我 一切都是值得的
I guess this is the part where you tell me it's worth it.
不是只有咱们的工作需要付出 戴瑞
Look, we're not the only ones with demanding jobs, Derek.
所以你必须问自己
So you need to ask yourself,
你到底在怕什么
what are you really afraid of?
我还是更喜欢你
You know, I think I liked you better
做新闻联络员的时候
when you were the press liaison.
才不呢
No, you didn't.
听着
Listen, um...
关于那天
about the other day...
戴瑞 我并不想给你压力 逼你做任何
Look, Derek, um, I don't want to pressure you into any --
萨凡娜 我
Look, Savannah, I...
只要能和你在一起 我什么都愿意做
I will do whatever it takes to be with you.
我爱你
I am in love with you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好吧 那你父母
Ok, so your folks --
他们到了吗
are they here yet?
我其实正要去机场接他们
I am actually on my way to pick them up at the airport.
我来开车
I'll drive.
不要
Mm... no way.
怎么了 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我可见过你开车 吓死人了
I've seen your driving.
我来开
I'm driving.
以后都这样了吗
Oh, so this is how it's gonna be?
没错 尽早适应吧
Yep. Get used to it.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表