was given to her by her fiance.
她昨晚被你丈夫奸♥杀♥
She was raped and murdered last night by your husband,
你丈夫已被我们认定为是克雷斯特韦强♥奸♥犯
who we've also identified as the Crestview Rapist.
我能见他吗
Can I see him?
宝贝
Sweetheart.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你是个骗子 我恨你
You're a liar. I hate you!
把他带走
Get him out.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我完全可以在做那道菜的时候不放香菜的
I totally could have made that recipe without cilantro.
是我不好 我早该告诉你我对香菜过敏
It's my fault. I should have disclosed my food allergies.
但是我也没问你呀
But I could have asked.
深呼吸 我现在已经消肿了
Take a breath. The swelling's gone down.
这可是我们的第一个情人节 现在该怎么办
Now what are we gonna do for our first Valentine's?
听你的
Whatever you want to do.
我不希望总是我来做决定
I don't want it to always be up to me.
我以为你喜欢计划
I thought you liked planning things.
是没错 但如果总是我来计划每件事
Yeah. But if I'm always the one planning things,
到了最后所有事情的决定权都在我这
then I'm always the one planning things.
你说得对
You're right.
所以我来决定
So I'm gonna make the executive decision
我们的第一个情人节
that we are spending our first Valentine's day
将在帕蒂度过
at Patty's.
帕蒂 那间小餐馆吗
Patty's, the diner?
没错 就是那家小餐馆
Yeah, Patty's the diner.
他们家的奶昔是全城最好喝的
They have the best milkshakes in town.
走吧
Come on.
我喜欢奶昔
I like milkshakes.
你 过来
You, come here.
过来
Come here.
这正是我讨厌你的地方
You know, that's why I blame you.
讨厌我
What, me?
没错 再来一次变成了再来两次
Yes. One more time turns into two more times,
现在我们在这么短的时间内
and now there's no way
是不可能找到有座位的餐厅了
we're getting a table on such short notice.
美女 你这么美 能怪我吗
Girl, look at you. Can you blame me?
但是只要我跟你在一起
But as long as I'm with you,
你想去哪就去哪
we can go anywhere you want.
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
你们怎么会在这
Hello. What are you doing here?
天啊
Oh, my God.
佩内洛普
Penelope?
太好了 终于有机会见到你了
Wow, it is so nice to finally meet you.
你也是
You, too.
-你肯定就是山姆了 -正是在下
- Hey, you must be Sam. - Sam I am.
我听说了很多关于你的事
I've heard a lot about you.
言过其实 言过其实
Oh. Not guilty. Not guilty.
看看你们俩 简直就是绝配呀
Look at you guys. You're literally flawless.
你们就是真人版的肯和芭比
You're the live-action Ken and Barbie.
你们这是要去哪呀
So where are you guys headed?
我们临时改变计划
Uh, well, we actually had a change of plans.
我们也是
Same here.
现在发生的一切
Is what's happening right now
是我想的那样吗
what I think is happening right now?
应该就是了
Why, I believe so.
这是我们第一次双重约会
This is our first double date.
既然这样的话 女士优先
In that case, after you.
好吧
All right.
您先请 先生
And after you, sir.
每一段恋情都会滋养你内心深处的力量或是弱点
"Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you."
迈克尔·穆尔多克
Michael Murdock.
[美国牧师 电视布道者]
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表