I'm not very good at this.
但我有话想告诉我儿子丹尼尔
But I, uh, would like to get a message to my son Daniel.
我很抱歉没能在你最需要我的时候
I'm...so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you
在你身边保护你
when you needed me the most.
如果你在
If you're out there...
如果你在听广播
If you're listening to this...
求你了 丹尼 我只希望你能回家
Please, Danny, I just want you to come home.
我只希望你能回家
I just want you to come home.
以上来自劳伦·莫里森 其失踪的儿子丹尼尔
That was Lauren Morrison, whose missing son Daniel
很可能跟近期一系列暴♥力♥袭击有关
is possibly connected to this recent wave of violence.
请居民们继续保持警惕
Residents are still being advised to remain vigilant
警方正在进行全市搜捕
while a citywide manhunt is in progress.
欲知详情
For further information,
请致电1-800-555-0199
dial 1-800-555-0199.
是1-8
That's 1-8--
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
丹尼尔 宝贝 是你吗
Daniel? Baby, is that you?
丹尼
Danny?
-加西亚 -稍等
- Garcia? - Give me a second.
他是用一次性手♥机♥打来的 找到了
He's calling from a disposable cell-- I got it!
我现在把地址发给你们
I'm sending you the location now.
我找到他了 东北角
I got him. Northeast corner.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them!
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
你不会想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
丹尼 看着我
Danny...focus on me.
看着我
Hey. Just look at me.
我知道有人命令你
I know you've been given your orders.
但我要你想想你的母亲
But I want you to think about your mother for a second.
她只希望儿子能回家
All she wants is for her son to come home.
丹尼尔 她等你很久了
Daniel, she's been waiting on you for a long time.
就当是为了她
Just do this for her.
别再让她难受了
Don't make her suffer any longer.
把包给我
Give me the bag.
跪下
On your knees.
好了 起来吧
Let's go. Up.
我是戴瑞·摩根 联调局的
My name is Derek Morgan. I'm with the FBI.
我知道你在过去几年
Look, I know you've been through a lot
经历了很多
these past couple of years,
但我希望你能知道
But I need you to understand
那人跟你说过的所有的话 都是在骗你
that everything that man told you is a lie.
我叫丹尼尔·詹姆斯·莫里森
My name is Daniel James Morrison.
是名士兵 编号♥53699
I'm a soldier. 53699.
听我说 孩子
Listen to me, kid.
我需要你帮我们找到
I need your help to find the person
那个该对这一切负责的人
who is responsible for all of this.
我叫丹尼尔·詹姆斯·莫里森
My name is Daniel James Morrison.
不该再有无辜的人枉死于
No more innocent people should die
-是名士兵 编号♥53699 -他的恶行
- I'm a soldier. 53699. - because of this man's cause.
我叫丹尼尔·詹姆斯·莫里森
My name is Daniel James Morrison.
是名士兵
I'm a soldier.
编号♥53699
53699!
这是训练的一部分
It's all part of the training.
姓名 级别和编号♥
Name, rank, and serial number.
我不懂 大部分编号♥至少有九位
I don't know, most serial numbers have at least 9 digits.
他一直重复同样的五位数
He keeps repeating the same 5,
说明这对嫌犯来说有特殊意义
which means it has some sort of special meaning to the unsub.
或许是军队代码之类的
Maybe it's a military code of some sort?
加西亚已经查过了
Garcia already checked.
一无所获
Came up empty.
他选择今天进行袭击
He chose today for his attack.
而唯一知道原因的人现在不肯开口
And the only person who knows why isn't talking.
或许换小洁运气会好些
Maybe JJ will have more luck.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know this can't be easy for you,
但我要你记住
but I need you to keep in mind
丹尼尔不再是你印象中那个小孩了
that Daniel isn't the same kid.
行吗
OK?
你变了很多
You look so different.
你的头发
Your hair...
这对蓝色的大眼睛
Those big blue eyes.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
上帝啊 真希望你奶奶也能在这看看你
God, I wish your grandmother were here to see you.
她几个月前去世了
She passed away a few months ago.
你的房♥间还是老样子
Your room's still the same.
我没做一丝变动
I didn't change a thing.
我知道你很不喜欢我动你的东西
I know how you hate for me to touch your stuff.
麦克斯还不错
Max is doing good.
他老了
He's gotten older.
我知道他很怀念你牵着他散步的日子
I know he misses the walks you used to take him on.
宝贝
Oh, baby...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
如果我能
If--if I'd have just...
对不起 我没想让你太激动
I'm sorry. I don't want to overwhelm you.
我这就跟洁婼探员出去
Um, I'm gonna be outside with Agent Jareau.
在造成12人死亡后
With 12 confirmed deaths,
警方最终逮捕一名
police have finally been able to make an arrest
涉嫌近期一系列致命袭击的嫌犯
in connection with the recent string of deadly attacks.
有知情人认为
Sources close to the investigation believe
丹尼尔·莫里森
Daniel Morrison
不仅与昨晚发生在本地一家
is linked to not only last night's shooting massacre
生意兴隆的小餐厅的枪击案有关
at a popular local diner,
还跟今早
but also the car explosion
发生在市中心的汽车爆♥炸♥有关
that rocked the downtown area earlier this morning.
大家都在思考
The questions on everyone's mind:
儿童是如何被卷入这种惨剧之中的
how could children be at the center of such tragedy?
他们将何去何从
And where do they go from here?
我们将对话儿童心理学家马蒂·沃尔顿
We're going to be speaking to child psychologist Marty Walton--
我们来进行被害人分♥析♥
All right, let's look at victimology again.
第一起袭击 小餐馆 被害人类型不一
First attack, the diner. Victims across the board.
第二起袭击 汽车炸♥弹♥
Second attack, car bombing.
目的一样 尽可能多地造成杀伤
Same goal--take out as many victims as possible.
第三起 群体枪击未遂
Third attack, attempted mass shooting,
但是规模更大
but on a much bigger scale.
不敢想可能造成的伤亡人数
God knows how many people he would have killed.
如果关键并非袭击事件
What if it's not about the attack itself
而是触发袭击的导火索呢
but what happened leading up to them?
克雷本警官进入小餐馆
Officer Clayburn entered that diner
几分钟后就发生了枪击
just minutes before the shooting.
爆♥炸♥也是发生在
But the explosive was detonated
交♥警♥用无线电求援后
just moments after the traffic cop radioed for help.
当丹尼尔看见雷耶斯时
And as soon as Daniel saw Reyes...
他举止大变
His whole demeanor changed.
他们的目标是芝加哥警局
They're targeting Chicago P.D.
他们压♥迫♥我们
They forced our hand.
现在我们要教训他们一下 让他们永生难忘
Now, we're gonna have to teach them a lesson they'll never forget.
加文怎么知道
How did Gavin know
在那个时间会有警♥察♥去小餐馆
that there would be a cop in the diner at that exact moment?
芝加哥有超过13000名警员
Chicago has over 13,000 police officers.
每平方英里大约60人
That's roughly 60 per square mile.
餐馆为中心的四个街区范围内有两个辖区
There are two precincts within a 4-block radius of the diner.
我觉得警♥察♥进去只是时间问题
My guess is it was only a matter of time before a cop walked in.
如果这是他的任务
And if it was his mission,
他大概做好了等一整夜的准备
he was probably prepared to wait all night if he had to.
枪击发生在
It wasn't a coincidence
夜班交♥班♥后不久 并非巧合
the attack happened Shortly after the night shift ended.
他们熟悉惯例 提前计划好了
They learned the routines, planned ahead.
我们又回到原点
Well, that brings us back to square one.
跟执法部门有过节的
The list of people that have problems
人员名单非常长
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表