华盛顿州西雅图
快点 跟上 哥们儿
Let's go, let's go. Come on, keep up, bro.
来了
Yes, sir.
突击测试 哪3种味道
Pop quiz. What are the 3 smells
可以判断出有人制♥作♥冰♥毒♥
that give away methamphetamine production?
氨 乙♥醚♥ 还有
Uh, ammonia, ether, and...
大便 通常是人的 但也不一定
Poop. Usually human, not always.
别把咖啡撒了 除非你希望蟑螂爬出来
And don't spill your coffee unless you want the roaches
问你是不是法式烘焙的
to come out and ask if it's french roast.
他有尖牙 我看到他 我看到 是魔鬼
He had these fangs. I saw him--I saw-- I see demons...
她怎么样
What about her?
永远别给胡言乱语的人录口供
Never take statements from people speaking in tongues.
不错嘛 只有混街头的瘾君子才会整这套
Oh, yeah. Only a strung-out street level crank slinger would do this.
这事他们也干吗
Would he also do that?
这倒很新鲜
Well, that's new.
不过就一般吸毒的和制毒的人
But given the range of OCD behaviors
常有的各种强迫症行为
of your average meth addict/manufacturer,
这也不是完全没可能
it's not completely crazy either.
表面没有伤口
There's no visible wounds.
瘾君子自己制毒自己嗑 结果嗑过头 结案
This junkie OD'd on his own supply, case closed.
不 警探 这个人是被谋杀的
No, detective. This man was murdered.
你是哪位
Who the hell are you?
行为分♥析♥组特别督察探员戴夫·罗西
SSA David Rossi with the Behavioral Analysis Unit.
你们警监应该告诉你我们会过来了
I think your captain told you we'd be coming by.
好像是 不是你们全组人都要来吗
He might have. Isn't there supposed to be a whole team of you?
没错 但我们现在人手有点紧张
Yeah. We're a little short-handed right now.
那是什么
What's that?
两天前发现的第一个不明身份的受害人
That's our unknown subject's first kill from two days ago.
脸画得一样
Same face paint.
不可能 如果那发生在我的城市 我一定听说过
I don't think so. If that was in my city, I'd've heard about it.
不在这 那起案子在纽约奥尔巴尼
It didn't happen here. It happened in Albany, New York.
奥尔巴尼 所以这家伙一路
Albany? So this guy traveled all the way
从奥尔巴尼跑到这 为什么
from Albany to here? Why?
等到侧写出来才能见分晓
We'll have to answer that question with our profile.
侧写 真棒
Profile. Wonderful.
探员 说什么凶手有恋母情结之类的
Look, agent, your telling me this perp has mommy issues
对破案没有帮助
isn't gonna help me close this thing.
完全赞成 因为这家伙
Couldn't agree with you more, because this guy
没有恋母情结 如果有的话
doesn't have mommy issues, and if he did,
他杀的就应该是女人了
he'd probably be killing women.
你还能告诉我他的什么细节吗
What else can you tell about him?
他还有什么能说的呢
What else can we tell about him?
这是他的
This is his.
你俩应该一起的吧
You two together, I take it?
特别督察探员戴瑞·摩根
SSA Derek Morgan.
你怎么知道 这儿到处都是针头
How do you know? There's needles everywhere.
小姐 你用这个吗
Miss, would you use this?
不 我曲张到很纤弱的静脉 用那个会爆的
No. That would blow out my delicate varicose veins.
谢谢 美女
Thank you, sweetheart.
这个注射器太大了 不可能是用来注射毒品的
This syringe is far too big to shoot up with.
绝对是不明嫌犯留下来的
The unsub definitely left it behind.
走运的话 能在上面检测出他的DNA
Now, if we're lucky, we might be able to get some DNA off of it,
但这家伙很聪明 应该查不出什么
but this guy's so good, I doubt we're gonna get that lucky.
警探 要是你不反对的话
Detective, unless you have any objection,
我们想请你们警监把尸体
we've asked your captain to transport the corpse
运到匡迪科联调局罪证化验室
back to the FBI crime lab in Quantico.
请便 但你们还没告诉我们
Be my guest, but you haven't told us
怎么抓住嫌犯
how we're we're gonna catch this guy.
不用你劳神了 他应该已经离开华盛顿州了
You don't. He most likely has already left the state.
那谁来负责
Then who does?
-是同一个嫌犯吗 -对
- Is it the same unsub? - Yeah.
从东海岸到西海岸 两天两案
Two kills on two coasts in two days.
这家伙有任务在身啊
This guy's on a mission.
不完成任务他绝不会收手
He's not gonna rest until he completes it.
我们也是
Then neither will we.
但我们少了两位侧写师
But we're down two profilers.
咱们五个大脑对他一个 我还是有信心的
Our 5 brains against his one. My money's still on us.
开工吧
Let's get to work.
在吗
Hello?
在吗
Hello?
是我
It's just me.
有人让我把这个给你
I was told to give this to you.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
求你了
Please...
上帝救救我
Jesus help me.
买♥♥凶
The Job
"对工作有爱
Pleasure in the job
成果方不赖
puts perfection in the work."
亚里士多德
Aristotle.
第一名受害者被捆住嘴也被堵上了
We know for a fact that victim number one was bound and gagged,
但第二名受害者好像没有
but it doesn't look like number two was.
两处的窗户都被动过手脚
Windows in both residences were tampered with,
所以他知道怎样不留痕迹地进出
so he knows how to get in and out undetected.
他太能干了 因为铝箔超容易起皱的
Ok, that's impressive because aluminum foil is super crinkly.
对不起 我不是侧写师 我尽我所能
I'm sorry, I'm not a profiler, I'm doing my best.
不 说得很好 他偷偷接近一个
No, it's a fair point. He snuck up on a tweaker
可能好几天没睡觉的瘾君子
who probably hadn't slept in a couple of days.
作案手法说明凶手很擅长狩猎
M.O. said this guy's good at hunting.
死因是
Cause of death?
心脏骤停 但是化验室的摩滋医生
Cardiac arrest, but Dr. Mertz
不确定是什么造成的
in the crime lab can't pin down how.
可能隐藏在花脸下面
He might hide it under the face paint.
我们以为是一种仪式
What we're assuming is ritual
其实可能是反侦查手段
could be a forensic countermeasure.
花脸有什么线索
What do we know about the face paint?
是小丑用的普通油彩
Traditional greasepaint used by clowns,
但是是用来装扮成普尔钦内拉
but applied to resemble a pulcinella.
我知道我知道
Oh, I totally know what that is,
但是我得谷歌♥一下 以防你们有人不知道
but I'm gonna google it in case someone else doesn't.
抱歉 我们今日看到的小丑的原型
Sorry. The clown archetype that we recognize today
可以追溯到16世纪的
actually leads back to a 16th century
舞台传统"喜剧的艺术"
stage tradition called commedia dell' arte,
演员戴着面具表演角色
where actors wore masks to resemble their characters.
普尔钦内拉是骗子的角色
The pulcinella was the trickster character,
通常不言不语
usually without a voice.
用喇叭来制♥造♥搞笑的声音
He used a horn to make funny noises.
也许受害人欺骗了他
Maybe the victims tricked him
所以他们死后
and he's remaking them in death
他就用骗子这个角色来重塑他们
how he saw them in life.
所以是仇杀 而不是冲动杀人
So this is a vendetta by the unsub and not a compulsion.
这下就很难侧写了
It's gonna make this guy really hard to profile.
戴夫 继续分♥析♥被害者心理
All right, Dave, keep working victimology.
摩根继续分♥析♥作案手法 里德进一步研究仪式的意义
Morgan, stay on the M.O. And, Reid, dig deeper into the ritual.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你怎么样
Hey. How you feeling?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
小家伙刚睡着 威尔在陪亨利
He just fell asleep, and Will's with Henry,
我就想问问情况
So, I just wanted to reach out.
如果我没记错的话 妈妈
Well, if I remember correctly, mom,
你应该陪宝宝一起睡觉的
you're supposed to sleep when the baby does.
对
Right.
我很难过 案子源源不断
Look, it's hard knowing that cases
我却不跟你们在一起
are still coming in and I'm not there.
你希望我回去吗
Do you want me to come back?
你想回来吗
Do you want to come back?
当然 只是
Yes. Just...
只是现在不行
Not right now.
说实话 从一个孩子变到两个孩子真是
Honestly, the jump from one kid to two is...whew.
小洁 慢慢来
JJ, take your time.
我们都在做着平常不会做的事
We're all doing jobs we don't normally do,
但我们能做好的
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表