嘉碧
Gabby
密西西比州 哈蒂斯堡
能自己解开安全带吗
Want to get out of your seatbelt for me?
我解开啦
I did it!
是吗
You did?
是啊 妈妈
Yeah, mama.
我一直是自己解开的 超级简单
I always do it. It's so easy!
真那么简单吗
Is it so easy?
来看苏阿姨啦
Let's go see your auntie Sue.
我好激动
Oh, I'm so excited.
小河马希拉里呢
Where's Hillary the hippo?!
小河马希拉里去哪了
Ohh! Where is hillary the hippo?!
我也不知道
I don't know!
天呐 在这 你以为我会把她忘了吗
Oh, my goodness! You think I'd forget her?
谢谢妈妈 我能到小房♥子里玩吗
Thank you, mama. Can I go play in that?
不知道 你得先问问苏阿姨
I don't know. You'll have to ask your Aunt Sue first.
这个小可爱是谁啊
Well, who is this little house mouse?
是我啦
It's me!
你好啊 "我" 很高兴见到你 我是苏
Hello, me. Nice to meet you. I'm Sue.
你真傻
You're silly.
我能到小房♥子里玩吗
Can I go play in there?
当然可以 我特地为你买♥♥的
Heck, yeah. I got it just for you.
真的吗 在哪买♥♥的
You did? Where?
这条街上的邻居
Neighbor down the street.
十块钱从他那买♥♥来的 不错吧
I gave him 10 bucks for it. Pretty good, huh?
真不错
Yeah!
去玩吧
You can go play.
如果我错过飞机 罗德尼会杀了我
Ok, look, Rodney is gonna kill me if I miss this plane,
这有几张芝士通心粉的买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥优♥惠♥券
so, here are some Mac and Cheese twofer coupons
和一些现金
and some cash.
不多
It's not a whole lot,
但够你们去几次"得来速"的
but it'll get you through a couple drive-thrus.
[顾客在车内取得服务 多见于快餐店]
她不喝碳酸饮料 只喝牛奶
And no sodas. Milk.
我的手♥机♥在邮轮上可能没信♥号♥♥
My cell phone's not gonna work on the cruise, I don't think,
有事你就打给旅行社
so if something happens, just call the travel agent?
老天 我是不是应该取消这次旅行
Oh, god, maybe I should just cancel this whole trip.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你中了这么大的奖还不要 疯了吧
You win an amazing raffle and you want to cancel it? That's crazy.
亲爱的 去吧 现在就去
Honey, you're going and you're going right now.
我之前从没离开过她一个星期
I've just never left her for a whole week before.
别担心
Relax.
尽情享受美酒和男人 我俩会好好的
Get drunk, get laid, we've got this.
对吧 嘉碧
Right, Gabby?
对
Yeah.
等一下 我出来啦
Wait, I'm coming out.
来
Come here.
抱抱
Give me a hug.
我爱你 要听苏阿姨的话 好吗
I love you, and you listen to your Aunt Sue, ok?
好的 妈妈
Ok, mama.
我 爱 你
I...love...you!
再见 爱你 玩得开心点
Bye, I love you. Have fun.
我可以到大房♥子里玩了吗
Can we play in the house now?
跟妈妈说再见
Say bye, mommy.
再见
Bye!
我爱你
I love you!
我更爱你
Love you more.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
想玩游戏吗
You want to have some fun?
想
Yeah.
好 小仙女变身
Ok. Let's be fairies.
你的小翅膀呢
You got your wings?
在这
Yeah.
你得穿件外套 亲爱的
You need a jacket, honey.
外面很冷
It's cold.
我没事 黛芬妮 谢谢
I'm fine, Daphnie, thank you.
小可怜 又睡不着了是吧
Oh, poor thing. Can't sleep again, huh?
跟妈妈分开一礼拜了
Been away from her mama about a week.
是啊 白天还行
Yeah, she's fine during the day.
就是晚上有点闹人
It's just at nighttime is a bit of trouble.
还好车道安静 能帮她睡着
I'm glad to see the quiet drives are helping.
我家宝贝一上车道就能睡着
Always worked with my babies.
睡个好觉 小家伙
Have a nice sleep, little one.
晚安
Night night.
晚安
Night night.
-系好安全带 -好的
- You buckled up. - Yeah. Ok.
还有牛奶 不好意思稍等一下
Uh, milk, sorry.
慢点 小姑娘
Hey, slow down, shorty.
2号♥加油机6.5加仑
Hey, 6.50 on number 2.
排队 威利
There's a line, Willie.
开个油枪而已 哥们
Just turn on the pump, man.
美女 要搭把手吗
Baby, you need a hand?
你也看得到 我有双大手
'Cause as you can see, I got very big hands.
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
你可真是个娇小的好姑娘
Sure is one fine little lady, though.
救命 来人 救命啊
Help! Help! Somebody, help!
救命啊 快报♥警♥
Help! Someone call 911!
来人啊 孩子不见了
Somebody help! The baby's gone!
救命 快报♥警♥ 我的孩子不见了
Help! Call 911! My baby's gone!
快报♥警♥
Please call!
求你了 快报♥警♥
Please! Call 911!
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my God! Aah!
救命啊
Aah! Help!
距离四岁的嘉碧·霍弗从苏·沃尔什车里被绑♥架♥
It is now 3 hours and counting since 4-year-old Gabby Hoffer
已经三个小时了 时间仍在流逝
was abducted from her cousin Sue Walsh's car.
怎么会有人♥大♥半夜的把一个小女孩单独留在车里
Why would anyone leave a little girl alone in a car at night?
苏向当地警局说
Sue told local authorities
她那就离家几个街区
that she was a couple blocks from her house,
她不想吵醒嘉碧
she didn't want to wake Gabby up,
进出小超♥市♥也就不到四分钟的时间
she was in and out of that mini mart in under 4 minutes.
这机会可是稍纵即逝
That's a pretty tight window of opportunity.
绑♥架♥她的人一定跟踪了她们一路
Whoever took her must have been stalking them.
这片地区以前有儿童被绑♥架♥吗
Is there a history of child abductions in this area?
没有 但据当地备案
No, but the local registry
有很多性侵犯者
shows a high concentration of sex offenders.
时间紧迫
We have no time to waste.
我们有目击者 但他只记得
We do have an eyewitness, but his recollection's
苏的车旁停了辆深色货车
limited to a dark van that he saw pull up next to Sue's car.
信息太模糊了
That's pretty vague.
我们既不知道车的颜色
So we don't have a color
也不知道司机是谁
or know who was driving.
加油站有监控吗
Are their surveillance cameras on the premises?
店里有一个旧摄像头
Yes, there was one camera, it's in the store, and it's ancient,
录像正送去实验室进行画面加强处理
but the footage is being sent to the lab right now for enhancement.
特别督察探员坎宁
SSA Canning is on scene
和东南地区儿童绑♥架♥应急调度组正在现场
with the southeast regional CARD team.
他们在附近设置路障进行盘查
They're conducting neighborhood and roadblock canvasses.
我们都知道应对措施
We all know what to do.
如果这是起陌生人绑♥架♥
If this is a stranger abduction,
要想把嘉碧活着救回来
we've got fewer than 24 hours
我们就只剩下不到24小时了
to bring Gabby back alive.
俗话说 雁过留声
It's often said there is no footprint too small
人过留名
to leave an imprint on this world.
加西亚 嘉碧的父母在哪里
Garcia, where are Gabby's parents?
离这很远 但没在一起
Away, but not together.
他们离婚了
They're divorced.
母亲叫凯特
Mom, Kate,
正和新男友从加勒比海的邮轮旅行赶回来
is coming back from a caribbean cruise with her new boyfriend.
嘉碧的生父道格
And Doug, Gabby's bio dad,
是名长途卡车司机 正在运货途中
is a long-haul trucker who is on the road.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表