7 years ago.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我在网上发帖了
I posted a thing.
我不能
I can't--
我和联邦调查局有协议
I made a deal with the FBI.
不准我和你联♥系♥
I'm not allowed to get in touch with you,
和你这样的人联♥系♥
with guys like you.
你为什么要这样 为什么到他们的阵营
Why did you do it? Why did you go to their side?
我被捕了
I got caught.
你被捕了
You got caught?
你是自愿的
You walked in.
你不敢和我一起 才自愿走进他们的圈套
You walked in 'cause you were too scared to stay with me.
也许我想要不一样的生活
I wanted a different life, maybe.
你得到了 不是吗
Well, you got one, didn't you?
宝贝
Baby girl.
你根本不知道那是什么意思
You don't even know what that means.
我清楚我看到的短♥信♥
I know the texts I saw.
不管这人是谁 我猜你和他上♥床♥了
And whoever this guys is, the one I assume you're sleeping with,
他完成了不可能任务 拿下了我人生中
he did the impossible. He managed to take the strongest,
遇到的最强最冷酷的女人
toughest woman I've ever met in my life
让她变成了个小孩
and he infantalized her.
我们没有上♥床♥
We're not sleeping together.
那更糟了 你把自己变成了小孩
Well, that makes it worse. That means you infantalized yourself.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
那个我爱过的女人
'Cause the woman I loved...
消失不见了
She's gone.
来点酒吧
A little wine.
不了 谢谢
I am good. Thanks.
可以用下你的洗手间吗
Can I use your bathroom?
当然 走廊尽头的左手边
Sure. Down the hall to the left.
通讯中断
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
不 不要 不 不
No. no, no, no--
不要
No!
混合了作案手法吗
Then the M.O. was mixed?
只有一名被害人
Only one victim,
但他勒死了她 又捅了她
but he strangled her and then stabbed her.
可能是种进化
It could be an evolution.
或者他在对拉塞尔案表示更大的质疑
Or he's trying to cast more doubt on Russell.
她叫黛比·布鲁姆
Her name is Debbie Bloom.
两个月前开始接私活
She went freelance two months ago,
与此同时 她的全部交易信息都消失了
and when she did, all traces of her business vanished.
和之前两个被害人完全一样
Exactly like the previous two victims.
如果作案手法并不是我们想的这样呢
What if we're thinking about the M.O. wrong?
如果不是嫌犯清除的数据
What if the unsub didn't erase the data,
而是那些应♥召♥女郎为了逃避法律
but the call girls were simply hiding it
而把它们隐藏了呢
from law enforcement?
嫌犯设法利用了这一点吗
And the unsub figured out a way to use it to his advantage?
布莱克找到了一个疑似关键人物的人
Well, Blake found one potential lead.
是黛比消除信息之前的
It was the last client that Debbie kept
最后一个客户
before she went off the grid.
他自称为史密斯先生
Goes by the name of Mr. Smith.
史密斯先生愿意和我们谈谈吗
Will Mr. Smith talk to us?
前提是布莱克保证不会影响到他的婚姻
Well, once Blake promised that we wouldn't ruin his marriage.
她正带他过来呢
She's bringing him in now.
那是谁
Who's that?
史密斯先生
Mr. Smith.
太不公平了
It's so unfair.
消除信息对她来说本该更加安全
Going off the grid was supposed to make things safer for her.
我们在找的人知道她消除了信息
The man we're looking for knew she was off the grid
这也使得我们无法找到他
and it's keeping us from finding him.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us figure this out?
实际上 那是我帮忙安排的
I, uh, actually helped her set it up.
现在有很多相关应用
There's apps now.
在线日历 通过无线网打电♥话♥
Online calendars, phone calls over Wi-Fi,
用比特币来付款
even payment through this thing called bitcoin,
可以把钱提取为现金
where you can have it converted into cash.
但这些东西不是都会在网上留下记录吗
Don't those still leave breadcrumbs on the internet?
全都是加密的
It was all encrypted.
只要她12个小时没登陆
If she didn't log in every 12 hours,
所有数据会被自动清除
all the data erases itself.
所以如果她被捕了也不会因此被起诉
So it couldn't be used against her if she got arrested.
你们是怎么知道这些的
So how did you figure all this out?
黛比在网上看到了一个帖子
Debbie found a post online.
我们常去浏览 我存了书签
Um, we looked at it so much, I bookmarked it.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
就是那种有每步详细教程的长帖
It's one of those long posts with step-by-step instructions.
如果黛比是这样隐藏她自己的
If this is how Debbie hid in plain sight,
那格洛莉娅和玛格丽特大概也是这样做的
it's a good bet that Gloria and Marguerite did, too.
或许是嫌犯写的那篇帖 来捕获被害人
Maybe the unsub wrote that in order to prey on his victims.
不是嫌犯写的
The unsub didn't write it.
根据满篇的废话 语法形式和行文构架
Based on the verbiage, syntax, and organizational structure,
我就知道是谁写的了
I can tell you who did.
是山姆·拉塞尔
Sam Russell.
来啊
Come on.
上钩啊
Take the cheese.
怎么了
What's going on?
我不想一直躲在安全的角落里
I was sick of being behind the eightball,
所以我从肖恩的服务器上找了个缺口
so I found a back door on Shane's work server.
看来他知道是你了
Looks like he found you.
目标达成
That's the point.
我就是想让他找到我
I wanted him to find me.
现在 请君入瓮
And now, invite him in,
游戏开始了
and we start to play.
你找到了一个盲点
You found a blind spot.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
我们在这里干嘛
Why are we here?
我们每次要打架时
When we would fight...
都是这样停止争吵的
this is how we made up.
我想 既然这是我们的最佳交流方式
So, figure, since this is the best way we communicated,
或许我能通过这种方式跟你讲讲理
maybe I can use it to talk some sense into you.
实际上
Yeah, actually, uh,
我认为这才是我们的最佳交流方式
I think this was the best way we communicated.
还记得吗
Remember?
我可都记得
I do.
在我印象中
I remember when you talking sense
这是你说理的样子
sounded like this.
遵纪守法没有好果子吃
There is zero point in following the law,
因为整个法律系统都是腐♥败♥的
because the whole thing is corrupt.
没有什么能比
And nothing is going to make me happier
看着这整个愚蠢的系统烧毁殆尽
than to watch the whole stupid thing
更让我高兴的了
burn to the ground--
政♥府♥ 警♥察♥ 联调局探员
The government, the police, the feds,
其中的每一个小元素
every shred of it.
燃烧吧 燃烧吧 燃烧吧
Burn, burn, burn.
感觉如何
How's that feeling?
上帝啊 我的上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
冷静下来
Calm down.
-你也看到了 -是的
- You saw that. - Yes, I did.
他只是想以此控制你
He's jut trying to get under your skin.
很有效
It's working.
别去想他做的这些 想想他为什么这么做
Forget about what he's doing and focus on why.
他是个自恋狂 对吧
He's a narcissist, right?
他是个玩家
He's a game player.
加西亚 这些人很容易操控的
Garcia, those guys are easy to manipulate
因为他们总是高估自己
because they always overplay their hand.
不 肖恩不会的 肖恩从来不会输
No. Not Shane. Shane does not lose.
十年前他不是也体验过失去的滋味吗
He lost something 10 years ago, didn't he?
加西亚 他根本不在乎拉塞尔
He doesn't care about Russell, Garcia.
他要的是你
He wants you.
他想让你最后一次承认是他赢了
He wants you to one last time say that he won.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表