你可以想象到他在很多地方安插了很多人
and you can imagine he has many people in many places to help him.
你相信这点吧
Do you believe that?
芬恩 我知道你很关心这个女孩
Finn, I know you care about this girl.
你很聪明 很有远见
You're smart and you're able to think ahead,
你可以想象 如果她醒过来
so you can imagine what will happen
发现被绑着 我们在旁边 她会怎么想
when she wakes up, tied up, with us here.
她会认为是我们干的
She'll think we did it.
不 我们会向她解释我们是怎么救了她
No, no, we'll explain to her how we rescued her--
但是她不会相信的
And she won't believe it.
没人会相信
No one would.
你好好想想
Play it out.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
如果她去报♥警♥
If she goes to the police,
所有地道里的人都会被逮捕 包括你
all of us in the tunnels will be arrested, including you.
她会毁掉很多人的
She will ruin a very good thing
美好生活
for a lot of people.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
你心里已经有答案了 芬恩
You already know the answer, Finn.
她不能活下去
She cannot live.
你必须杀了她
You have to kill her.
医生很看重你 凯撒
The doctor values you, Cesar.
他很信任你 你是知道的
He trusts you, and you know that.
你非常重要 我们得把你弄出去
You're very important and we need to get you out of here,
但是在我帮你之前
but in order for me to help you,
我得知道你最后一次和医生谈话的内容
I need to know about the last conversation you had with the doctor.
我不记得了
I can't remember it.
我会帮你回忆起来 好吗
I'm going to help you try to remember, OK?
帮个忙 闭上眼睛
Do me a favor and close your eyes.
想象你回到了地道之中
Imagine you're back in the tunnels.
很寒冷 空气潮湿
It's chilly. The air smells damp.
你看见什么了吗
Do you see anything?
不要这样
Don't do this.
我看见了以利亚
I see Elijah.
他求我放他一条生路
He's begging for his life.
我听到医生来了 就走向他
I hear the doctor and I go to him.
医生
Doctor.
-然后发生了什么 -他...
- What happens next? - He's--
我会马上杀了他
I'll kill him now.
记者还活着
The reporter's still alive.
医生的真名叫马尔文·卡尔
The doctor's real name is Marvin Caul.
他和一个叫芬恩·贝利的人
He and someone named Finn Bailey
把她带到了通往沙漠的地道中
took her into one of the tunnels heading into the desert.
你怎么让他说出这些的
How'd you get him to talk?
神经语言程式学 我用感官谓词
Neuro-Linguistic Programming. I used sensory predicates
和关键词来进入他的潜意识
and key words to tap into his unconscious mind.
马尔文·卡尔肯定也是这么做的
Marvin Caul must have done the exact same thing.
你把我说晕了
You've lost me.
NLP是一种基于语言模型
NLP is a way of thinking and communicating
来思考和交流的方式
based on linguistic modeling.
比如 像是知道 想象这类的关键词
For example, key words like know and imagine
能让某人产生联想
open someone up to suggestion.
还要有一定的说服力和销♥售♥技巧
It's behind a lot of persuasion and sales techniques.
沙漠有两个出口
There are two different exits into the desert.
一个在北边 一个在西边
One on the north end and the other's on the west.
好吧 行动
All right, let's go.
有什么发现 加西亚
What have you got, Garcia?
马尔文·卡尔 著名的诡计大♥师♥
Marvin Caul, known as the master of deception.
他是那种在私人聚会上表演的低级艺人
He's a low-level entertainer who performs at private parties.
他已经五年没有上过税了
He hasn't filed a tax return in 5 years.
国税局在追查他
The IRS is after him.
没有确切地址 他倒是有一个邮箱
No known address. He does have a P.O. Box.
没有上税
No tax returns?
他要么是生意不好
He's either not doing so well
要么是深谙此道
or doing really well.
我猜是前者
I'd guess the former.
如果有人觉得在这个世界上不受重视了
Someone who feels trivial in the regular world
就会到别处寻求权力
would look for power elsewhere.
流浪者对于他来说就成了
Well, the homeless would be
轻易剥削控制
an easy population for him to exploit
并让他觉得自己很重要的对象
and give him a sense of importance.
你查到关于芬恩·贝利的资料了吗
What did you find out about Finn Bailey?
芬恩·贝利 26岁 他两个月前
Finn Bailey, 26. He was picked up in Reno
在里诺因在商店里偷东西而被捕
two months ago for shoplifting.
据警♥察♥报告记录 他当时正在去拉斯维加斯
According to the police reports, he was on his way to Vegas
找他妹妹凯莉的路上
to look for his sister Carrie.
她正准备跟一个名叫罗密欧的魔术师合作
She was about to start a job with a magician named Romeo,
可就在她原定的演出日期前一天
but the day before she was supposed to start,
她打过电♥话♥给她哥哥
she called her brother,
语气里充满了恐惧 并且一直念叨某个医生
sounding scared and babbling about some doctor.
那是她最后一次跟他联♥系♥
That was the last he heard from her.
里诺的警♥察♥跟进了这件事吗
Did the Reno police follow up?
没有 因为没有凯莉失踪的实质性证据
No, because there was no proof that Carrie was actually missing.
我们知道如果有人想离开 马尔文会很愤怒
Well, we know Marvin's enraged by people trying to leave.
凯莉会不会就是最初离开的那个人呢
What if Carrie was the original trigger?
也就是说她可能已经死了
That means she's probably dead.
你知道你该怎么做 芬恩
You know what has to be done, Finn.
你这是从哪弄来的
Where did you get that?
上个月从一辆半拖车的驾驶室里偷的
I stole it from the cab of a semi last month.
在我动手之前 我想先搞清楚一件事
Before I do this, I want to know something.
我在地道里的这段时间里
The whole time I was in the tunnel,
你是唯一一个不怕凯撒的人
you're the only one that didn't seem scared of Cesar.
而且交税的那天你也不在
And you were gone on tax day.
你这是干什么 芬恩
What's this about, Finn?
我妹妹跟我说过你的事
My sister told me all about you.
比如说你喜欢去德拉·罗斯烧烤店吃饭
How you liked to eat at Della Rosa's grill,
你们就是在那相识 然后你就把她带去了地道
how you met her there and brought her down to the tunnels.
你把她杀了 对吧
You killed her, didn't you?!
她跟我说过 万一她出事了
She said if anything ever happened to her,
肯定是医生干的
the doctor was responsible.
你就是医生 对吧
You're the doctor, aren't you?
联邦调查局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapon!
他得先告诉我 他对我妹妹干了什么
Not until he tells me what he did to my sister.
你搞错了 芬恩 我从来没见过她
You're mistaken, Finn. I never met her.
-骗子 -把枪放下
- Liar! - Put the gun down!
他还让我杀了莎拉
He told me to kill Sarah, too.
这孩子很愤怒
The boy's quite mad.
芬恩 让我们去救莎拉
Finn, let us go to Sarah.
她需要我们的帮助 可以吗
She needs our help. Will you let us do that?
收到
Copy that.
警♥察♥刚刚确认了你妹妹的死讯 我很抱歉
The police just confirmed your sister's dead, Finn. I'm sorry.
是他杀了她
Because he killed her.
她的尸体是在一个毒穴被发现的
She was found in a crack den.
她死于嗑药过量
She died of an overdose.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
肯定是他让她嗑药的 他很会控制人
He convinced her to do it. He's very persuasive.
死亡地点在凤♥凰♥城 芬恩
It was in Phoenix, Finn.
你妹妹的死跟这个人毫无关系
This man had nothing to do with it.
你怪错人了
You have the wrong guy.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
这么做毫无意义
There's no point to this.
谢天谢地你们来了
Thank God you showed up.
马尔文·卡尔 我可是你的头号♥粉丝
Marvin Caul, can I just that say I'm a huge fan.
我小的时候看过
I saw you perform at the Lotus Inn back in 1977
你1977年在莲花旅馆的演出
when I was a little kid
这么多年我一直纳闷你怎么就销声匿迹了
and I always wondered what happened to you.
岁月
Time.
岁月不饶人啊
Time has not been kind.
来 我送你回警局吧
Here, let me give you a ride back to the station.
我无法想象 像你一个如此有才华的人
I can't imagine how hard it must have been
怎么能销声匿迹那么久呢
for someone of your talent to stay hidden for so long.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表