I kissed him.
我喜欢那样
I liked it.
是我的错
It's my fault!
都是我不好
This is all my fault.
达莉娅刚刚告诉我
Daria just told me
她是自愿跟着乔上车的
that she got into the car with Joe voluntarily.
没关系 她依旧是一个值得同情的证人
That's all right. She'll still be a sympathetic witness.
她说她爱上了他 霍奇
She said she fell in love with him, Hotch.
我们可以说她患上了斯德哥尔摩综合症
We'll explain that it's stockholm syndrome,
但我得知道还有没有其他意外情况
but I need to know if there are any more surprises.
好的 我正要回去
All right, I'm about to go back in there.
让她休息一下
I just wanted to give her a break.
明确她证词的每个细节对我们来说非常关键
It's critical that we get all the details of her testimony.
我知道
I know.
好了
All right.
我们继续吧
Let's get back to where we were.
我们知道乔的身份后 马上去了他家
Once we got Joe's I.D., we headed to the house.
布莱克和里德
Blake and Reid.
我们到那栋房♥子
We went out to that house
进行了大搜索 但里面没人
and we searched the place and it was empty.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
我们对乔的背景进行了深挖
And after we dug deeper into Joe's background,
但是依旧不知道他的同伙是谁
we still couldn't figure out who his partner was.
后院什么都没有
Nothing out back.
他把文件和衣服都烧了
He's burned papers, clothes.
棚屋已经被氨水腐蚀得不成样子了
The shed's been completely ammonia'd down.
我们检查了地下室 一无所获
Checked the basement. Clean as a whistle.
如果他不在这里 或许他和同伙在一起
Well, if he's not here, maybe he's with the partner.
加西亚 除了康威电力公♥司♥
Garcia, where else has Joe worked
乔还在哪工作过
besides Conway electric?
他过去两年会随机接一些建筑工作
He's had random construction jobs over the last two years.
他的身世呢
And what do we know about his background?
他在宾夕法尼亚州长大
Raised in Pennsylvania.
父母死于车祸
His parents died in a car accident.
费城车祸致夫妻双亡
那之后他去哪儿了
Where'd he go after that?
他的少管所记录被封存了
His juvie records are sealed with crazy glue.
看起来他被送去
But it looks like he was sent away
和他酗酒的护士婶婶一起生活
to live with his alcoholic nurse aunt,
和她相比琼·克劳馥简直就是个圣人
who makes Mommie Dearest look like a saint.
[电影《亲爱的妈咪》中角色 收养并虐待子女]
根据报告 她把他锁在棚屋里
According to reports, she locked him in a shed,
连续多天不给他食物
didn't feed him for days,
恼怒的时候会放蜜蜂蜇他
siccing bees on him when she was mad.
走开
Get away!
求你了 停下
Please! Stop it!
就这样他到学校时社会服务部找到了他
That's how social services found him when he got to school.
他胸口上有上百处的蜇伤
Hundreds of beestings on his chest.
他折磨人的那些伤口是模仿这蜇伤
So those torture wounds copied the stings.
这也解释了他展示最后两个被害人的手段
It also explains the display method of his last two victims.
他想让这个世界看看
He wants to show the world the horrors
他小时候被迫遭受的这些是多么的恐怖
of what he was forced to endure as a child.
达莉娅是一个医学生
And Daria was a medical student.
我们是对的 她是乔的婶婶的替代品
So we were She's a surrogate for Joe's aunt.
他婶婶现在在哪里
Where's the aunt now?
她死于2012年2月
Uh, she died february 2012.
就在达莉娅被绑♥架♥的一个月前
A month before Daria was abducted.
也就是说婶婶的死是导火索
So the aunt's death was the trigger.
知道他有什么伙伴吗 我们得找到那个同伙
Any known associates? We need to find the partner.
他似乎会和
Looks like he hangs out
当地飞车党和前狱友一起出去
with local biker dudes and former cellmates.
整理名单 我们去医院给达莉娅
Compile a list. We'll run this by Daria at the hospital.
好的 近墨者黑 再见
Yes. Yes. Bad people make bad people. Bye.
你说过还有一个人和乔一起
You said there was another man with Joe.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
好吧
All right.
你当时也很犹豫
You were hesitant back then, too.
达莉娅 这很重要
Daria, this is important.
当时还有谁在那个棚屋里
Who else was in that shed?
不 不 不
No. No! No!
不 放开我
No, let me go!
不 求你了 求你了
No, please! Please!
快点 科比
Hurry up, Coby!
我们可没有一整天时间拿来耗
We don't have all day.
科比
Coby.
他叫科比
His name's coby.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
没事的 亲爱的
It's ok, honey.
你现在没事了
You're ok.
我再也不想做这事了
I don't want to do this anymore.
-我明白 -是科比
- I know. - It was Coby.
我明白
I know. Shh.
我交叉搜索了科比和飞车党的名单
I cross-checked the name Coby with the guys in the biker gang.
结果没有匹配
I'm coming up empty there.
试试和他同时期服刑的人里被释放的犯人
Try men released from prison with whom he might have done time.
好的
Ok...
胜利的大门正在开启
Bada-bing bada-boom, the floodgates are opening.
有一个科比·皮特斯 比乔早一年出狱
There's a Coby Peters. He was released a year before Joe.
他住在三英里远的地方 是个兼♥职♥电工
He lives about 3 miles away. He's a part-time electrician,
全职酒鬼
Full-time alcoholic.
就是这个人
That's our guy.
我们走 谢了 加西亚
Let's go. Thanks, Garcia.
联邦调查局
FBI!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
霍奇
Hotch.
看 他把他的枪都带走了
Look. He took all his guns.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
是他有强迫症
This guy's the one with OCD.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
长官 我调取了科比·皮特斯的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Sir, I got a ping off Coby Peters' credit card.
他在街角的麦克家加油站
He's around the corner at Mike & Sons.
科比·皮特斯 联调局
Coby Peters, FBI!
联调局
FBI!
不许动
Don't move!
我们谈谈科比
Let's talk about Coby.
跟我说说他
Tell me about him.
他很坏
He was evil.
你不知道科比有多么恶毒
You must have seen how mean Coby was.
但他不是这样
He wasn't what we expected.
我没有杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
我们找到四具尸体 科比 你们是团伙作案
We have 4 bodies, Coby. You're part of a team.
什么团伙 我是个电工
What team? I'm an electrician.
前医疗设备技工
Who used to be a medical tech.
所以你学会了这样折磨人吗
Is that how you learned to torture like this?
这都是什么啊
What the hell is this?
我以为抓我来是为了那些枪
I thought you brought me in here for the guns.
我们不关心枪 那达莉娅呢
We don't care about the guns. What about Daria?
你认识她吗
You know her?
这才进入正轨 对吧
We're getting warmer, aren't we?
看着眼熟 对吧
Looks familiar, doesn't she?
不过你没有杀她
Except you didn't kill this one,
因为她正躺在医院里
because she's laying up in a hospital room
身上都是被折磨的痕迹
with torture wounds all over her body.
她是我朋友的女人
That's my friend's girl.
-你朋友是谁 -乔·巴克纳
- Who's your friend? - Joe Bachner.
我们打牌的时候她总过来
She come around when we were playing poker.
-她怎么了 -这要问你
- What happened to her? - You tell us.
我怎么知道
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表