我们肯定距离他关人的地方不远了
We can't be far from where he's holding them hostage.
她没有交通工具
She was on foot.
按照她的状况 是怎么逃出来的呢
But in her state, how in god's name did she escape?
里德 我们在凶手狩猎区的什么地方
Reid, where are we in relation to his hunting ground?
正中心
Right in the middle of it.
听候吩咐 长官
At your service, sir.
加西亚 我们想找到嫌犯可能使用的建筑
Garcia, we're trying to figure out what kind of building or property
你以我们现在位置为圆心
the unsub might be using. What do you see
查一下方圆五英里的情况
in a 5-mile radius of our current position?
有很多东西 要找什么
A lot of stuff. What am I looking for?
相对孤立的或者工业用的建筑
Anything relatively isolated or industrial.
大多都是住♥宅♥ 独栋的私家住♥宅♥
Uh, it's mostly residential, single-family homes,
公♥寓♥大楼 诸如此类
apartment buildings, stuff like that.
那废弃的建筑呢
What about abandoned properties?
说实话
Not per se,
很少有人在废弃某个建筑时发通知
but people don't usually give notice when they do that.
我看看有没有确定废弃的
Let me see if there's any condemned.
没有
No, nothing.
待售的呢
What about properties for sale?
我看看 一 二 六间住♥宅♥出♥售♥
Let's see, 1, 2, 6 homes for sale.
都有人使用
All of them occupied.
一栋公♥寓♥大楼待售 也被占用
An apartment building for sale, also occupied.
看起来城里正在卖♥♥地
It looks like the city is selling some land.
那里有什么
What's there?
等一下 是一间
Uh, hold yourself. It is a...
有了 是一间动物收♥容♥所♥
Hello. It's an animal shelter,
是因为预算削减而关门
But it's shut down due to budget cuts.
这个有可能 加西亚 把地址发过来
That's could be it, Garcia. Send the address.
好了 多加小心
Done and done. Please be careful.
你在哪里 我知道你在这
Where are you? I know you're in here.
我能听见你
I can hear you.
不
No...
我难受 我要上厕所
I'm sick! I need to go to the bathroom!
-求你了 -求你了
- Please! - Please?
-放开我 -放开我
- Let me go! - Let me go.
我很难受
I feel sick.
我真的要上厕所
I really gotta go to the bathroom.
-求你了 -求你了
- Please! - Please!
-我要去 -我要去
- I gotta go! - I gotta go!
记得我说的话吗
Remember what I told you before.
记得
Yes.
说一遍
Repeat it.
如果我敢跑或者反抗 就得吃电♥棍♥
If I run or fight, I get the stick.
上啊
Go ahead.
好的
All right.
特警五分钟后才到
S.W.A.T.'s still 5 minutes out.
时间紧迫 我们先分两组进去
All right, we can't wait. We'll go in in two groups.
我们进这边的门
We'll go in this door,
你们去小路尽头的西门
you guys take the west door down the alley.
行动
Let's go.
密尔沃基动物收♥容♥所♥
躺回去
Lay back down.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我叫你躺下
I said lay down!
行
Ok.
大卫·韦德·坎宁安 联邦调查局
David Wade Cunningham, FBI!
-小洁 把他交给你了 -你们快追
- JJ, you got him? -Go!
等等 求求你救救我 求你了
Wait, ok. Please help me, please, please.
我们把这里都包围了
We have the entire place is surrounded.
你还是乖乖出来吧
You might as well come out.
大卫
David?
漂亮的扑搂 孩子
Nice tackle, kid.
谢谢 我最近在锻炼
Thanks. I've been working out a little bit.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
小帅哥
Pretty boy.
希望他们没把你给毁容了
I hope they didn't mess up that face too bad.
你就靠这张脸了
You know that's your best asset.
还好只是表面伤和一点淤青而已
Luckily just some superficial nicks and bruises.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
我只是有点烧伤 没什么大碍
I just got a couple burns, but I'll be all right.
我们在弃尸地点发现了另一具尸体
Found another body at the disposal site.
亨特·坎宁安的吗
Hunter Cunningham?
我们还在等DNA的确认结果
Well, we're still awaiting DNA confirmation,
但我们发现的确实是一具九岁小孩的骨骼残骸
but they're the skeletal remains of a 9-year-old boy,
-所以 -肯定是他
- So... - it's gotta be him.
你们可以走了吗
You guys ready to get out of here?
可以了 赶快走吧 我最受不了医院了
Yes, please. I can't stand hospitals.
这些灯让我很难受
It's something about the lighting.
罗西在跟谁讲话
Who's Rossi talking to?
弗利一家
The Foley family.
她陷入昏迷了
She slipped into a coma.
时日无多了
It won't be long now.
打扰一下 探员们
Excuse me, agents?
医生们说我会好起来的
Um, the doctors, they said that I'm gonna be ok.
我
And I...
我 我不知道该怎么感谢你们
I just -- I don't know how to thank you guys.
不 不需要感谢我们
No, there's no need.
你赶快康复就行了
Just get better.
你说要是我们跑得不够快
You think they'll really terminate us
他们真会炒了咱们吗
if we can't run fast enough?
也许比这更糟
Probably something worse.
他们也许会逼我们再参加一次体能测试
They'll probably make us take another fit test.
我倒宁可被炒了
I'd rather be terminated.
我只希望教练不是个混♥蛋♥
I just hope the P.T. instructor isn't a jerk.
这些搞体育的通常都是混♥蛋♥
Those jock guys are always such jerks.
没错 大混♥蛋♥
Yeah, total jerks.
来的这个估计就是教练了
That's probably him right now.
你看 他连走路姿势都跟混♥蛋♥似的
Oh, look. He's totally walking like a jerk.
没错 绝对是混♥蛋♥的走路姿势
Yeah, it's a total jerk walk.
-绝对的混♥蛋♥走路姿势 -等一下
- Total jerk walk. - Wait a minute.
等一下 那人好像是摩根
Wait, I think it's Morgan.
天啊 还真的是他
Oh, my God, it is. Yeah.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
看来我是你们的新体能教练
It looks like I'm your new P.T. instructor.
沃特金斯生病了 所以你们今天走运了
Watkins got sick, so today's your lucky day.
我来当教练
I'm your guy.
太棒了 真是太棒了
Awesome. That's awesome.
伙计们 伙计们 拜托
Guys, guys, come on. Seriously,
你们怎么不早告诉我呢
you should have just said something.
这个体能测试只是走个形式而已
This whole fit test thing is just a formality.
我本来都可以让你们免考的
I could've got the whole thing waived.
不过既然你们之前也没跟我说
But since you didn't,
那你们现在准备好开始训练了吗
you ready to do this?
准备好了 开始吧
Yeah, let's do this!
你们俩开心果这是要干嘛去呀
Happy-go-luckys, where are you going?
跑一英里
To run the mile.
不 不 不 你们没听说吗
No, no, no. You didn't hear?
体能测验可不止跑一英里
The fit test is more than just a mile.
你们俩小家伙回来吧
Get your little butts back over here.
加油 趴下去 撑起来
Come on, let's go, all the way down, all the way up.
加油 我奶奶都比你做得好得多
Come on! My grandmama can do way better than that.
动起来 这可不是你的高科技机房♥
Let's go! This is not your high-tech room.
用脚尖 用脚尖跳
On our toes, right on your toes.
这就对了 小姑娘 干得漂亮
There you go, baby girl, that's sweet.
加油 小妞 转个圈 马上回去
Go, girl, you know it. Turn around, right back down.
你们这是干什么
Hey, hey, hey. What are we doin'?
这么快就喘上了
What's all this huffin' and puffin'?
起来 我们还得跑两英里呢 快点
Come on, we still got a 2-mile run to go. Let's go!
-怎么又改两英里了 -不是只有一英里吗
- Two miles? - It's supposed to be one mile.
不 不 不 在我这可不能偷懒
No, no, no. Not on my watch.
这个体能测验全改了 接受现实吧
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表