席卷全美的竞赛环节
It's time for the contest
"阻止那个DJ"又要到了
that's taking America by storm, "Stop that deejay."
好 放马过来吧 笨蛋
Fine. Bring it on, chump.
我们毫发无损地过完了节日 对吧
So we got through the holidays in one piece, right?
但我们最后还是得稍微感谢下
But the big bearded guy in the red suit
那位穿红衣服的大胡子
deserves one last trivia shout-out.
我们知道这些礼物不全是他亲自送来的
Now, we know he didn't deliver all these presents by himself.
那请告诉我圣诞老人的九头驯鹿分别叫什么
So, name for me all of Santa's 9 reindeer.
这个我知道 欢腾 跳舞者
Oh, I know this. Prancer, Dancer--
原谅我 亲爱的
"Forgive me, sweetheart.
我试过尽力补救
I tried to make it right."
戴夫 看看这个
Hey, Dave, take a look at this, would you?
这是昨晚送到我家的
This arrived at my house last night.
哈里森·斯科特寄来的礼物
It's a gift from Harrison Scott.
你越战时的战友
Your buddy from Vietnam.
感谢你为我做过的一切
"Appreciate everything you've done for me."
这枪是越战纪念碑的复刻版
The grips are a replica of the Vietnam War Memorial.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
也很昂贵
It's expensive.
这又怎么了
What's the matter?
这种礼物
A gift like this
应该会耗尽哈里森的毕生积蓄
would practically drain all of Harrison's savings.
如果他想重新振作
Now, if you're trying to get yourself back on your feet,
为什么还要做这种事
why would you do something like that?
你问他了吗
You talk to him?
他现在住老兵新生处
I left 3 messages where he lives
我在那给他留了三条信息
at new directions for veterans.
他还没回我电♥话♥
He hasn't returned my calls.
这是昨晚才发生的事吧
That's only been since last night.
我上午给他办公室打过电♥话♥
I phoned his job this morning.
他已经两天没去上班了
He hasn't shown up for work the past two days, either.
我很担心 艾伦
I'm worried, Aaron.
去洛杉矶看看他吧
Why don't you go out to Los Angeles and check on him.
那案子怎么办
What about our caseload?
没事 反正你也快休假了
It'll be fine. You've got leave coming.
应该去看看
You should go.
我应该会去的 谢谢
Maybe I'll do that. Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
都是安排好的
It's staged.
他们在节目里安排了
They got people on those programs
他们知道会打起来的人
they know are gonna fight.
你真该看看那家伙把两个女朋友
You should've seen that guy's wife
带上台后 他老婆的表现
when he brought his two girlfriends out on the stage.
拳如雨下啊
Hoo hoo hoo. Punches flying everywhere.
就是个电视节目
It's a TV show.
都是假的
It's fake.
你被将死了 老家伙
Whoa. Your ass just got checkmated, homes.
这是跳棋 不是国际象棋
It's checkers, not chess.
快上王
King me.
不过有点小问题 陛下
Well, here's the problem, your majesty.
你们现在下棋的地方
This right here where you're playing--
是我们的办公场所
this is our office.
你要想在这玩点小游戏
You want to come here, play a little game,
就得付租金
you gotta pay us rent.
我说了 快上王
I said king me.
我可没跟你开玩笑 老头
I ain't kidding, old-timer.
你们两个 钱包手表都交出来
Cough it up, wallet and watch, both of you.
我在朝鲜见过的场面比你这大得多
I faced a lot worse than you in Korea.
你们这些小流氓吓不到我
You two-bit punks don't scare me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
想玩心跳还不容易 老家伙
Well, I can get a whole lot scarier than this, grandpa.
怎么了
What's going on?
克利夫兰出现疑似杀人狂
We've got a possible spree killer in Cleveland.
信息很简略 90分钟之前
Details are sketchy, but 90 minutes ago
一名男性在郊区公园
a man shot and killed two gang members
枪杀了两个帮派混混
at a park on the outskirts of the city.
为什么怀疑是杀人狂
Why are we thinking spree?
帮派互斗也很常见
I mean, gang members shoot each other all the time.
因为第三个帮派混混逃离了现场
Because a third gang member fled the scene,
而枪手在一英里外的加油站追到他
the shooter hunted him down at a gas station
并将他解决
over a mile away to finish the job.
帮派火拼通常不会采取这种手段
Not your typical M.O. for a gang shooting.
还不止
Oh, and there's more.
第三个帮派混混被杀之后
After the third gang member was killed,
第四名被害人在距离加油站
a fourth person was shot and killed at a bus stop
不到半英里的公交站被枪杀
less than a half a mile away from the gas station.
也跟帮派有关吗
Also gang related?
不清楚 信息还在更新
I don't know. Details still coming in.
90分钟内 四起凶杀 三个地点
4 homicides, 3 locations, all within 90 minutes.
抓紧 15分钟后出发
We need to hurry. Wheels up in 15.
我去通知摩根
I'll let Morgan know.
需要点什么 先生
Can I help you with something, sir?
我能买♥♥多少弹♥药♥
How much ammunition can I buy?
这得看你要多少
Well, depends how much you need.
那些
Those.
19.95块
That's 19.95.
再给我多拿几盒
I'm gonna need a lot more than that.
好
Ok.
归途
The Road Home
不可小觑耐心之士的暴怒
"Beware the fury of a patient man."
约翰·德莱顿[英国诗人]
John Dryden.
对不明嫌犯的描述很模糊
You know, the description of our unsub is pretty vague.
四五十岁 衣着凌乱
40s, 50s, rumpled clothing
像睡过头匆忙起床的样子
like he could have been slept in.
公园里有两名目击者
And two witnesses in the park
声称他好像喝酒了
said he appeared to have been drinking.
能闻到他身上的酒味
They could smell alcohol on him.
前三名死者都有案底
The first 3 victims all had police records--
偷车 故意伤害 贩卖♥♥毒品
car theft, aggravated assault, and drug dealing.
如果跟毒品有关 嫌犯可能是不满的顾客
If they involve drugs, the unsub might be a disgruntled customer.
不好意思 家里的保姆出了点问题
Sorry. Babysitting issues at home.
加西亚 公交站的第四名死者
Garcia, did we get confirmation that the fourth victim
跟帮派没有关系是吗
at the bus stop was not gang affiliated?
是的 长官 保罗·霍勒 高四学生
That is correct, sir. Paul Haller, high school senior.
但也不是什么好鸟
Not an angel, though.
霍勒曾因几次小偷小摸被逮捕过
Haller has a few minor robbery arrests from the past,
警方在他身上发现了一个钱包
and police found a wallet on his body,
现金和信♥用♥卡♥都属于一个叫西塔·帕特尔的人
cash and credit cards belonging to a Sita Patel.
抢钱包
Purse-snatching?
黑帮分子 抢劫犯
Gang members, mugger.
这可能是义务警员所为
We might be looking at a vigilante.
我刚跟克利夫兰警方通过电♥话♥
All right, I just got off the phone with Cleveland P.D.
如果我们面对的是杀人狂
If we are dealing with a spree killer,
至少他现在还能自控
at least he's on a slower boil now.
过去几个小时没有犯下新的案子
No new incidents reported in the past hour.
加油站的死者不仅中了枪
The victim at the gas station wasn't just shot.
尸体表明他被一辆大车
The body showed signs of having been run over multiple times
反复碾了好几次
by a large vehicle.
还真是过度杀戮
That is one way to put the "over" in overkill.
摩根 你和小洁去
Morgan, you and JJ go to
发生第一件枪击案的公园
the park where the first shooting took place.
布莱克 去加油站犯罪现场
Blake, go to the gas station crime scene,
一找到西塔·帕特尔
and as soon as we can find Sita Patel,
我和里德就会去找她谈
Reid and I will talk to her,
看她跟不明嫌犯有没有关联
see if she interacted with the unsub.
俄亥俄州 克利夫兰
我当时在步行去上班的路上
I was walking to work.
那个男孩抢了我的手袋
The boy grabbed my handbag,
我不肯松手 他就拉得更用力了
and then when I tried to hold on, he yanked hard,
然后我就摔倒了
and I fell.
有人看到他抢劫吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表