这也就意味着星室法♥院♥
which means the Star Chamber
有山姆·拉塞尔几乎所有的卷宗
has pretty much all of the Sam Russell file.
你以前见过吗 它拿走了我们的备份
You've seen this before? Because it took our backup file
还有地方检察官的卷宗
and the district attorney's.
见过 我可能有份参与设计这个
Yeah, I may have helped design this,
那时候我还没踏上正途
back when I was a sort of bad guy.
但是我可以试试能不能将其改造
But I'm gonna see what I can do to rebuild it.
有需要随时找我
Let me know if you need any help.
我才不会改造它呢
Yeah, I am not rebuilding jack.
制♥造♥它的人太厉害了
Whoever did that is amazing.
得了吧 那也没你厉害
Come on, not as amazing as you.
真的不可思议
Pretty amazing.
而且他开始还用了资料隐码攻击
And he started with an SQL injection.
这倒没什么
That's no big deal.
你可以下载一个补丁防护
You could download a patch to fight it off,
但是补丁里包含了木马病毒
but it's the patch that contains the Trojan Horse.
就像打的流感疫苗里有癌症病毒
Like taking a flu shot filled with cancer.
没错
Exactly.
没准我能在代码里找到线索
Maybe I could find a clue in the code
查出罪魁祸首是谁
to figure out who the culprit is.
做你拿手的事吧 宝贝
Just do that thing that you do, baby girl.
好了 我们不能再这样了
Ok. We have to stop this.
不能怎么着
Stop what?
戴瑞 联调局正在组织研讨我们这种说话的方式
Derek, the FBI is organizing seminars on the way we've talk.
-所以呢 -所以很尴尬
- So what? - So it's embarrassing.
我不会
Not to me.
我不会因为别人不理解
I am not about to change how I am with you
就改变对待你的方式
because Bob in payroll doesn't get the joke.
我喜欢我们说话的方式
Look, I like the way we talk.
但最近还是稍微低调点吧
Just can we cool it for a bit, please?
好吧
Fine.
但这只因为是你要求的
Only because you're asking.
不过 在我们照你说的做以前
However, but before we play this little game of yours,
我想知道臭屁是怎么回事
I want to know what this Blunderguff thing is.
那是我和小洁之间的对话 我要
That is a conversation between JJ and I that I will--
玩得开心 喵喵
怎么了
What?
发生什么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What?
我得找霍奇谈谈
I have to talk to Hotch.
客人住这里吗
This is the client's address?
对啊 就是这了吧
Yeah, this is it?
真够舒服的
Huh. Homey.
每次有人要点两个人 你都要犯嘀咕
Whenever a guy books a two-fer, you have to wonder.
我可没有 我告诉保姆我会早回家
Not me. I tell the sitter I'll be home early,
因为之前他们订了咱们整晚
because they book us for all night
然后15分钟就完事了
and then we're out the door after 15 minutes.
最多20分钟
20, tops.
欢迎
Welcome.
关于黑客我们要有一点基本常识
Ok. We need to have a little primer on hacking.
我认为我已经找到了星室法♥院♥的
Because I think I've figured out the member of the Star Chamber
幕后主使
who's behind all this.
他是谁
And who is he?
我是根据签名猜测的
I'm gonna take a guess based on the signature.
黑客也有签名
Hackers have signatures?
偶尔 一般都是代码里的一条信息
Sometimes. Usually it's a message in the code
让其它支持者知道这是谁干的
to let other pros know, hey, this one was me.
而在此案件中 签名和司法部的黑客相符
And in this case, the signature matches the DOJ hack,
就是这个 "玩得开心 喵喵"
and it is, "Happy fun meow meow."
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
玩得开心 喵喵
Happy fun meow meow.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
那是加西亚加入行为分♥析♥组之前的签名
It was Garcia's signature before she joined the BAU.
这一切都不是巧合
None of this has been an accident.
让我们复查这个案子
Getting us to review the case,
留下线索
leaving that clue,
而只有一个人够资格
and there is only one man old enough
有能力做这件事
and has the kind of crazy kung fu to do it.
他叫肖恩·怀斯 是我以前的
His name is Shane Wyeth, and he is my old...
黑客导师
hacking mentor.
你能让他跟我们谈谈吗
Do you think you can get him to come to the table?
我们需要卷宗重新调查拉塞尔的供词
We need the file to reexamine Russell's confession.
如果拉塞尔是清白的 我们要看卷宗找线索
If Russell's innocent, we'll need it for clues
抓住真正的凶手
to find the identity of the real killer.
没那么容易
That's not gonna be easy.
我和肖恩是不欢而散的
Shane and I ended on terrible terms.
他不仅仅是你的导师 对吗
He was more than just a mentor, wasn't he?
求你 放我走
Please, let me go.
求你
Please...
不要 不
Don't. No--
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
抓着 抓着我的手
Hold my--hold my hand.
今天早上我的律师跟我说了那条新闻
My lawyer told me the news this morning.
又死了两个妓♥女♥ 一个被刺死 一个被勒死
Two more prostitutes. One stabbed, one strangled.
真不幸
It's a tragedy.
但你的案子能从这起不幸中获益
A tragedy that helps your case.
我要和肖恩·怀斯谈谈
I need to talk to Shane Wyeth.
他是星室法♥院♥的成员
He's the member of the Star Chamber.
你们一直有联♥系♥ 对吗
You've been in contact with, correct?
那要看情况
That depends.
你们要逮捕他吗
Are you gonna arrest him?
不是
No.
我凭什么相信你
How can I trust that?
因为我不认为你是凶手
Because I don't think you did this.
为了证明这点 我要拿到他偷走的卷宗
And I need the file that he stole in order to prove it.
我要怎么才能联♥系♥到他
So how do I contact him?
肖恩会和黑皇后联♥系♥
Shane will speak with the Black Queen.
只和黑皇后联♥系♥
The Black Queen only.
在网上建一个多人聊天室
Just set up an internet relay chat room,
然后再在某个中立区安排会面
and from there they can arrange a meeting on neutral turf.
聊天室那么多 给我个名字
There are millions if IRC channels. I need a name.
标签是向国王致敬
Hashtag Hail to the King.
你真觉得他是无辜的吗
You really think he's innocent?
我知道他有所隐瞒
I know he's hiding something,
但我不能让他知道这点
but I couldn't let him know that.
拿到我们要的信息了 现在要怎么用
Ok, we got what we needed. How do we play it to our advantage?
不用 不能用我们的方法
We don't. We can't.
要用肖恩的方式
We do it Shane's way.
不 加西亚 现在下论断为时尚早
No, Garcia, it's too early to make that call.
长官 我也不愿这样
Sir, I'm not happy about any of this,
但还是有人会死 不是吗
but people are still dying, right?
好吧 你安排会面 我们去发布侧写
All right, you arrange the meet and we'll deliver the profile.
现在 对这个案子我们有两种推论
At this point we've got two working theories about this case.
我们要对这两种推论同等重视
We need to give both of them equal weight.
第一种是 尽管不愿承认
The first is that unpleasant as it may be to admit,
山姆·拉塞尔被误判
Sam Russell was wrongly convicted
而真正的凶手再次作案
and the real killer has struck again.
如果是这样 那说明嫌犯自控能力极强
If that's the case, this unsub is controlled enough
能够等上10年
to stay dormant for 10 years.
由于拉塞尔即将执行死刑
But Russell's impending execution
他再次浮出水面
has brought him back to the surface.
变♥态♥连环杀手丹尼斯·雷德
Dennis Rader, the BTK killer,
就是等上16年后再次犯案
went dormant for 16 years.
后来他给媒体写信
But later sent letters
承认了他所犯的案子
to the media claiming credit for his crimes.
昨晚的凶杀案也可以看做是类似的信息
And last night's murder could serve as a similar message to us.
另一个推论是 这是一起模仿作案
The other theory is we have a copycat
凶手的目的是引起大众对拉塞尔案的怀疑
and he's trying to cast doubt on Russell's conviction.
要精确地重现案件
To copy the case this accurately,
嫌犯必须能拿到原始卷宗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表