What have you got, Garcia?
我对凌晨3点03分打到塔夫特家的电♥话♥
I triangulated the phone call that came to the Tafferts' house
进行了三角定位
at 3:03 a.m. last night,
我只能说见了个鬼啊
and all I can say is whiskey-tango-foxtrot.
那通电♥话♥来自马尔科姆·塔夫特的手♥机♥
That call originated from Malcolm Taffert's cell phone.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
我当然没有打那通电♥话♥
Of course I didn't make that call!
我说过了 我下楼去看电视
I told you, I went downstairs to watch TV
然后就在沙发上睡着了
and I fell asleep on the couch,
之后座机电♥话♥把我吵醒了
that the house phone woke me up.
你的手♥机♥呢
Where was your cell phone?
在小房♥间里 一整晚都在那里充电
In the den. I leave it there to charge overnight.
给你们 拿去查 你们会知道
Go ahead, check it. You'll see.
我没有大半夜地给自己家打电♥话♥
I didn't call my own home in the middle of the night.
你们开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
马尔科姆绝对不可能
There is absolutely no way
会做这种事情
Malcolm could have done something like this.
我了解我丈夫
I know my husband.
他跟安迪的关系怎么样
What's his relationship like with Andy?
马尔科姆特别溺爱他
Malcolm dotes on him.
从他一出生就这样
It was like that from the minute he was born.
我发誓 他换的尿布比我都多
I swear, he changed more diapers than I did.
好的
Ok. Um,
你说在安迪失踪前那个小男孩
you said there were a total of 4 phone calls
总共打了四通电♥话♥
from the boy before Andy disappeared.
你和马尔科姆有没有一起接过那些电♥话♥
Were you and Malcolm ever together for any of these calls?
没有
No.
每次都只有我们其中一个
It was always one of us.
单独一个
Alone.
他手♥机♥上什么都没有
There's nothing on his cell.
座机凌晨3点03分的来电显示是私人号♥码
House phone caller I.D. at 3:03 a.m. says private number.
家
来电 私人号♥码
来电 私人号♥码
他可能删除了手♥机♥上的记录
He could have erased the call from his phone.
里德博士 我已经尽快赶来了
Dr. Reid. Got here as fast as I could.
我刚从孟斐斯的办公室过来
I just came from the Memphis office.
他们对延误表示抱歉
They apologized for the delay.
-他们在仓库找了很久 -谢谢
- They had trouble finding it in storage. - Thank you.
我要放点东西给你听
I'm going to play you something
是15年前克雷文一案的录音
from the Clayvin case 15 years ago.
我要来抓你了
I'm gonna get you.
我要来抓你了
I'm gonna get you.
这跟我们接到的电♥话♥一样
That's like the call we got.
你的意思是很相似
You mean it's similar?
不
No.
就是一模一样的电♥话♥
It's the exact same call.
布莱克说得没错 这是录音
Blake was right. It's a recording.
这不是模仿作案
This isn't a copycat.
我们要对付的是同一名嫌犯
We're dealing with the same unsub.
马尔科姆·塔夫特在弗兰基失踪时
Malcolm Taffert would would have been in his early 20s
也就20岁出头
when Frankie disappeared.
所以他可能就是嫌犯
So it's possible he's the unsub,
但他跟克雷文家似乎没什么关系
but he didn't seem to have a connection with the Clayvin family.
他甚至没在那个城市工作过
He never even worked in the same city.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
幕后凶手精通手♥机♥技术
Whoever's behind this is very tech savvy with phones.
实际上 嫌犯
As it turns out, the unsub
复♥制♥了马尔科姆·塔夫特的手♥机♥号♥
cloned Malcolm Taffert's cell number,
电♥话♥是从房♥子外面打来的
and the call came from outside of the house,
准确来说 是房♥子往东0.25英里处
a quarter of a mile east, to be exact.
马尔科姆不可能打完那通电♥话♥
There's no way Malcolm could have made that phone call
然后在他老婆挂断时就回到卧室
and been back in his bedroom by the time his wife hung up.
塔夫特家往东0.25英里处有什么
What's a quarter mile east of the Taffert house?
我看见树林和一座水库
Uh, I'm seeing woods and a reservoir.
让马尔科姆跟我们一起去
Let's take Malcolm with us.
他知道安迪喜欢在哪玩
He'll know where Andy liked to play.
安迪·塔夫特
Andy Taffert!
我们是警♥察♥ 我们是来帮你的
We're the police! We're here to help you!
这边过去有一口废弃的井
There's an abandoned well out this way.
安迪和他的朋友去年夏天发现的
Andy and his friends found it last summer.
我跟他说了我不喜欢他到这里来玩
And I told him I didn't like him to come out here,
但是 他不听我的
but... well, he ignored me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们说那是个录音
You said there was a recording.
我就光对着它讲话吗
I'm supposed to just talk to it?
我们不排除带走安迪的人会监听电♥话♥的可能
We have to assume whoever took Andy is listening.
他打来的时候 尽量保持冷静
Now, when he calls, try to stay as neutral as possible.
不要让他感受到你的焦虑
Don't let him feed off your anxiety.
还有记住 你在试图展开一个对话
And remember, you're trying to start a dialogue,
所以避免问那些能用是或否来回答的问题
so avoid questions that have yes or no answers.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
你必须做到
You have to.
你要问的第一个问题是 安迪怎么样
Now, the first question you're gonna ask is, how's Andy doing?
好吗
Ok?
就在那上边
Uh, it's right up here.
把那些拿上来
Get those up here!
各位 怎么了
Hey, guys, what--what--
他可能发现了什么
He may have found something.
塔夫特先生 塔夫特先生
Mr. Taffert! Mr. Taffert!
-我们不知道是不是 -安迪 是你吗
- We don't know if it's-- - Andy! Andy, is that you?!
安迪 是爸爸
Andy, it's daddy!
我们还不知道是不是他 塔夫特先生
We don't know if it's him yet, Mr. Taffert.
他不说话了
He's not talking.
请让我们来处理
Please let us handle this.
为什么 为什么他不说话了
Why--why isn't he talking?
让我们做好本职工作
Just let us do our job.
麻烦你把他带回去
Can you take him back to the house, please?
为什么
Why...
别这样 走吧 走吧
Please, just go. Just go.
安迪
Andy!
塔夫特先生
Mr. Taffert!
喂
Hello?
我抓到你了 是不是呀
I got you, didn't I?
我告诉过你我会抓到你的
I told you I would get you.
安迪怎么样了
How's Andy doing?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello!
安迪是被尼龙绳勒死的
Andy was strangled with a nylon cord.
你知道大概的死亡时间吗
Do you have an approximate time of death?
根据尸体的僵硬程度 我认为是12小时前
Based on rigor mortis, I'd say 12 hours ago.
他在被报告失踪前就已经死了
He was dead before he was reported missing.
他被绑♥架♥几小时后就遇害了
He was killed within a couple hours of his abduction,
作案手法和弗兰基·克雷文一案一样
the same M.O. as in Frankie Clayvin's case.
有性侵痕迹吗
Any sign of sexual assault?
初步检查没发现
Not on preliminary exam.
你也看见了 他穿戴整齐
I mean, you saw he was fully dressed.
没有迹象表明衣服是脱了之后被重新套上的
There's no sign the clothing was removed and then put back on.
我先失陪了
Excuse me.
安迪的尸体是在一堆叶子上被发现的
You know, the way Andy's body was found on that bed of leaves,
他看起来就像在睡觉
it almost looked like he was sleeping.
嫌犯想让他看起来很平静
The unsub wanted him to appear peaceful.
悔恨吗
Remorse?
那跟塔夫特家前门
Well, that's in stark contrast
那片暴♥力♥的血迹形成鲜明对比
to the violent imagery of blood on the Tafferts' front door.
"我一见这血 就越过你们去"
"I shall see the blood and pass you by."
《出埃及记》
Exodus.
埃及遭受的第十个灾害 长子的死亡
The tenth plague of Egypt, the death of the firstborn.
主命令摩西告诉以色列人
God commanded Moses to tell the Israelites
把羊羔血抹在门上
to put lamb's blood above their door
来救他们的长子
to spare their firstborn.
塔夫特家门上的血迹可能和这个有关
The blood on the Tafferts' door could be related,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表