她昨晚被车撞了 一直在急诊室里
She got hit by a car last night. She's been in the E.R.
一名警♥察♥听说了胸前的伤口
A cop that had heard the chest wounds
发现了这之间的联♥系♥
and made the connection.
再打给你 加西亚
Call you back, Garcia.
血压80/30
BP's 80 over 30.
给我两支大口径静脉注射器 快
Give me two large-bore IVs, wide open.
我是洁婼探员 你叫什么
I'm Agent Jareau. What is your name?
求你 救救我们
Please, help us.
我们 还有其他姑娘吗
Us? Are there other girls?
他们在追我们
They're coming after us.
找到凯莉
Find Carrie.
凯莉 谁是凯莉
Carrie. Who's Carrie?
谁是凯莉
Who's Carrie?
-病人失血过多 -抱歉 各位
- We're losing blood. - Sorry, guys.
给我一剂依托咪酯[麻♥醉♥药♥]
Give me etomidate.
转移到手术室
Let's move back to surgery.
还有一个姑娘
There's another girl.
她说了"他们"
And she said "they."
这证实了我们的推测 他们是团伙作案
Which confirms we were right about a team.
一个女孩逃跑了 凯莉非常危险
With one girl escaping, Carrie's probably in extreme danger.
或者嫌犯感到恐慌然后去寻找下一个被害人
Or the unsubs are panicking and they're looking for someone else.
乔喜欢去酒吧
Joe liked bars.
他一般都是去那找目标女孩的
That's usually where he'd find girls.
那他去哪里找男性被害人
Where would he find guys?
任何地方都有可能
Anywhere he could.
但他对付女人很有一套
But he had a way with women.
他会用魅力吸引我们
He'd charm us.
夸我们
Tell us we were
聪明 漂亮 风趣
smart, pretty, funny.
跟你聊天很有趣
Well, it was really fun talking to you.
你要去哪
Where you goin'?
车还在修 我得走回家了
Car's in the shop. I'm walkin' it.
要搭车吗
You want a ride?
好啊
Ok.
等我们醒过来 根本不知道发生什么了
Then when we woke up, we wouldn't know what had happened.
你还记得我们找到你那天发生的事吗
Do you remember what happened the day we found you?
我记得有医生 护士
I remember doctors, nurses,
没别的了
nothing else.
我们的无名被害人状况稳定
Our Jane Doe is stable.
车祸和遭受的虐待
She suffered severe trauma from the car accident
都对她造成了严重的创伤
as well as the torture.
还有长♥期♥遭受性侵的痕迹
There are also signs of long-term sexual assault.
她手腕上的伤口已经愈合了
And wounds on her wrists that have healed.
也就是说她被关押有一段时间了
So she'd been held for a while.
没错 她还患有逆行性失忆症
Yes. And she's experiencing retrograde amnesia.
她只记得过去发生的片段
She only remembers snippets about her past.
是因为车祸还是虐待
Is this from the accident or the abuse?
可能都有吧
Probably a combination of both.
时间会慢慢恢复记忆
Time may restore memory.
但提问可以加速回忆
Questions can jog it.
我们有必要和她谈谈
It's important that we talk to her.
你们可以试试
You can try.
行 我再进去问
All right. I'll head back in.
你还记不记得
Do you remember what happened
我们再次进病房♥找你问话是什么情况
when we came in that hospital room to talk to you again?
不记得了 我只记得自己很低落
Nope. I just remember I was upset.
他又打我了 凯莉
He hit me again! Carrie!
对不起 对不起 行不行
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, ok?
我保证会来救你的 我会叫人来的
I promise I'll come back for you. I'm gonna send somebody!
我是把你丢下了 不过他们会找到你的
I left you, but they're gonna find you!
凯莉
Carrie!
我们只想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a few questions, ok?
别碰我
Aah! Don't touch me!
我们不会伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
没关系的
It's ok.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你安全了
You are ok.
听着 我们想帮助你和凯莉
Listen, in order for us to help you or Carrie,
所以必须问你几个问题
we need to ask you some questions.
你记得自己的名字吗
Do you remember your name?
快找到凯莉
Just find Carrie.
会的 会的
We will. We will.
不过现在我们得帮你
But right now we need to help you.
你需要我们帮忙 对吗
You want that, don't you?
我们得把她的照片公布出去
We've got to get her picture out.
就怕她被打成这样
I'm just afraid no one's going to recognize her,
没人能认出她
she's so beat up.
随机应变吧 我打电♥话♥给本地警局
We'll improvise. I'll call local P.D.
叫他们派个素描师来
and get a forensic artist.
你说会不会其中一个嫌犯是女的
Do you think one of the unsubs is a woman?
她怕我 但不怕你
She freaked out on me, not you.
她一开始见你的时候不这样
That didn't happen when she first met you.
不过她的记忆逐渐恢复
But with improving memory,
可能你让她想起了凯莉
you may have reminded her of Carrie.
对 她确实挺像凯莉的
Yeah, she did look like Carrie.
头发像 笑容也像
Same hair, same smile.
他们随便挑谁都行
You know, they could have picked anyone,
可偏偏挑中了我
but they picked me.
我本来要当医生的
I was going to be a doctor.
救死扶伤
Help people.
现在却整天让医生围着我转
Now I got doctors poking at me all day.
他们一开始是丢弃尸体
Why did they go from dumping their victims
后来怎么变展示尸体了
to displaying them?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们会不会
Do you think it's because
是想让公众知道他们的所作所为
they wanted the public to see their work?
你问我这个干嘛
Why are you asking me that?
与我们发现的下一名死者有关
Because of how we found our next victim.
她被发现吊死在一个服务区的厕所里
She was discovered hanging in a rest stop bathroom.
查明身份了吗
Do we know her name?
还在查 不过嫌犯的胆子越来越大了
Still checking, but our unsubs are getting bolder.
他们的弃尸地点从偏远乡村
Their disposal sites have gone from remote and rural
转到了车来车往的地方
to high-traffic areas.
作案手法相同 不过刺伤伤口
Same signature, but the puncture wounds
比其他的要大
are bigger than the other ones,
而且伤口之间间距不同
and they aren't the same distance apart.
他们可能换了把冰锥
I think they used a different ice pick.
伤口看起来更深更用力
The wounds look deeper and more forceful, too.
他们持续地展示尸体
They're continuing to display the bodies,
说明他们想让大家看到他们的作品
which means they want everyone to see their handiwork.
不过从伤口或犯罪现场情况来看
Yet the OCD's not present
嫌犯并没有展现出强迫症的症状
in the wound patterns or at the crime scene.
可能他们正逐渐失控 退化
Maybe they're losing control and devolving.
也可能他们知道无名女子在我们手里
Or they know we have Jane Doe
所以他们已经怒不可遏了
and now their rage is already out of control.
有性侵犯的迹象
There are also indicators of sexual assault.
把她的照片传给摩根和小洁 他们在医院
Let's get that photo to Morgan and JJ at the hospital.
她可能就是那个无名女子一直说的凯莉
This could be the Carrie that the Jane Doe's been going on about.
那时候我把这张照片给你看了
And that's when I showed you a picture of this woman.
我从没见过这个女的
I've never met this woman.
这不是凯莉
That's not Carrie.
我知道
I know.
不过因为她我们必须尽快发布侧写了
But that's why we had to get our profile out fast.
我们认为凶手有虐待狂倾向
We believe we're looking for a pair of sadistic killers
他们虐待被害人并展示他们的尸体
who are trying to terrorize the community by torturing
想以此在社会上制♥造♥恐慌
and displaying their victims.
其中一个嫌犯占主导地位
One of the partners is dominant
意在满足自己的情感需求
and fulfilling an emotional need.
另一个处顺从地位
The other is submissive
并伴有强迫症倾向
and displays obsessive-compulsive tendencies.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表