上季《犯罪心里:演变》
Last Season on Evolution...
我们在追捕的人是一个连环杀手网络的首领
We are pursuing the leader of a network of serial killers.
嫌犯伊莱亚斯·沃特
The unsub, Elias Voit,
他召集了追随者 让他们开始作案
gathered followers that he's now activating.
这是一整张作案网
This is a network.
我听到传闻说
What is this I'm hearing about
某人向匡提科
a certain résumé being submitted
递交了简历哦
by a certain someone to Quantico?
我把简历给了人事部
I've given HR my résumé.
他们还没同意 但是
They haven't said yes yet, but...
他们会同意的
They're gonna say yes.
这事进行多久了
How long has this been going on?
几个星期吧
A couple weeks.
我们想通了
We, you know, we decided that
我们分开比在一起更痛苦
we're more miserable apart than together.
司法部可以给你认罪协议
The DOJ is prepared to offer you a deal.
他还能这么做
He can do that?
同意和一个背负了这么对命案的凶手合作
Just agree to work with a prolific killer?
行为分♥析♥组会和伊莱亚斯·沃特合作
The BAU will work with Elias Voit.
我们不会 -你们当然会
We will not. - Oh, you most certainly will.
我们不会
We will not
依靠一个连环杀手的帮助
rely on help from a serial killer.
我们会合作的
We'll cooperate.
麦迪森局长会遵守沃特的认罪协议
Director Madison is honoring Voit's plea agreement.
所以他会被转移至科利莫尔联邦惩戒机构
Which means he is going to be transferred to FCI Collymore,
那是最低安全级别的联邦监狱
a minimum-security federal prison.
除了我 没人觉得
Isn't it weird to anyone else that Voit wants
沃特想去普通囚区很奇怪吗
to be in general population?
你是伊莱亚斯·沃特 对吧
You're Elias Voit, aren't you?
不 我是李·杜瓦尔 你们找错人了
Nah, uh, Lee Duval. You got the wrong guy.
不 你就是沃特
No, you're Voit.
六个月后
拜托 真的吗
Come on, seriously?
哥们 我非常认真
Dude, I'm being completely serious.
那我们怎么办 那之前肯定完不成
Well, what are we gonna do? We can't make that deadline.
我们明天得给出答复
We need to have an answer by tomorrow.
好吧 明天再说
Fine, we'll figure it out tomorrow.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Good night.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我完全迷路了
I'm, like, totally lost.
我在找贝瑟妮海滩
and I'm trying to find Bethany Beach.
离这儿近吗
Am I-am I close?
你问错人了 我是外地来的
You're asking the wrong guy. I'm new here.
我也是 谷歌♥地图本来还挺好使
Yeah, me, too. Google Maps was working great
可突然就没信♥号♥♥了
and then I just, like, lost all my bars.
你懂吧 就是那种原本有信♥号♥♥ 然后突然就
You know what I mean? When you have service and then, uhp,
没有了 -是啊 我懂
no, you don't. - Yeah, I-I know what you mean.
我有两格信♥号♥♥
I've got two bars.
如果你告诉我地址 我可以替你查查
If you give me the address, I can look it up for you.
好 11
Yeah, it's, uh, one, one,
40
four, zero.
什么
Wha...
调度 疑似发现可疑人员
Dispatch, we got a possible 10-14.
停车调查 完毕
Stopping to investigate. Over.
伙计
Hey. Buddy.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
你今晚嗑了多少
How much you take tonight, huh?
需要救护车吗
You need an ambulance?
警官 我...
Officer, can I...
可以跟你说句话吗 -救命 救救我
can I talk to you for a second? - Help me. Help.
这是我哥哥 他...
It's, uh, it's my big brother. He's-he's, uh,
他是个瘾君子 我不知道他嗑了多少
he's a junkie. I-I don't really know how much he took,
但我爸妈为此很伤心
but it's pretty tough on my mom and dad.
他们还不知道
They don't know.
他似乎是摔了个狗吃屎
It looks like he just fell on his face.
这里好像是他来买♥♥药的地方
You know? This is where he comes to get his shit, I think,
但我也不清楚
but I-I don't really know.
我只想带他回家
I-I just kind of want to get him home.
不 不
No. No.
看看谁回来了
Hey, look who's back.
你今晚差点送命 伙计
You almost died tonight, pal.
安全回家吧
Get home safe.
救命 救命
Help. Help.
你喜欢水吗
Do you like the water?
马里兰州 海洋城
伙计 她好饥渴
Oh, man. She is so thirsty.
如果我们也那么发 肯定会火的
I bet if we posted something like that, it would go viral.
我们应该试试
We should totally do that.
公牛鲨在咸水和淡水里都能存活
Bull sharks can live in both salt and fresh water.
看啊 哥们 看这个
Hey, check it, bruv. Look at this one.
甲壳动物 海洋哺乳动物 鸟类 海龟等等
Crustaceans, marine mammals, birds, turtles, anything that...
我真讨厌这样 太烦人了
I hate this so much. This is so annoying.
我得再喝一杯
I need another drink.
你去哪
Where are we going?
我要去游泳 蠢货
I'm going swimming. Dumbass.
等等 我也去
Hold up. I'll come, too.
我没邀请你
I didn't invite you.
怎么 你要自己去游泳吗
What, you gonna go swimming all by yourself?
我觉得你需要救生员 我自愿献身
Seems to me you need a lifeguard, and I volunteer as tribute.
你今晚喝了几瓶啤酒
How many beers have you had tonight?
什么 -几瓶啤酒
What? - How many beers?
我不知道 -我知道
I don't know. - I do.
六瓶 -你还数了
Six. - You counted?
对 -为什么
Yeah. - Why?
因为我是一个人来参加派对的女人
Because I'm a woman at a party by herself.
因为这个 -我没喝醉
That's why. - I'm not drunk.
这值得商榷
That's debatable.
但不容置疑的是 你整晚都在抽电子烟
What isn't is that you've been hitting your vape pen all night.
这意味着 一 你闻上去像浓缩凯蒂猫
Which means, A, you smell like a concentrated Hello Kitty,
二 你的肺活量根本跟不上我
and, B, you do not have the lung capacity to keep up with me.
你知道我怎么想吗
Well, you know what I think?
我觉得你是个傲慢的贱♥人♥
I think you're a stuck-up bitch
自以为比所有人都强
who thinks she's better than everyone else.
不是所有人 就是你
Not everyone. Just you.
所以帮个忙 滚开
So do me a favor. Fuck off.
等等 -贱♥人♥ 我会综合格斗
Wait. W-W... - Bitch, I know MMA.
不是 看
No, look.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你走过来之前没注意到任何异常吗
You didn't notice anything wrong until you got down here?
没有 我眼睛都盯着那位白马王子来着
No. I had to keep my eye on Prince Charming over there.
还需要我做什么吗 我可以走了吗
Look, do you need me for anything else? Can I go?
可以 但你不能出城
You can, but don't leave town.
我们这里都十年没出过这种案子了
We haven't had a case like this round these parts in ten years.
其实 治安官 这未必是你们的案子
Actually, Sheriff, this might not be your case at all.
你们是谁 -特别督查探员潘提斯 罗西和洁婼
Who are you? - SSAs Prentiss, Rossi and Jareau,
联调局行为分♥析♥组
Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI.
联调局 联调局为什么要来
FBI? What's the FBI doing here?
我们来看尸体上是否有与其他四具
Seeing if a signature on this body matches four others
冲上了东海岸的尸体相同的特征
that have washed up on beaches across the Eastern Seaboard.
什么特征 -让我们看看 就告诉你
What signature? - Let us check and we'll tell you.
看到了吗
You see it?
嗯 看到了
Yeah, I see it.
是他
It's him.
等等 是谁
Wait, who's him?
不明嫌犯
The unknown subject, or unsub.
他会在受害人胸廓上打孔
He punctures holes up and down his victims' rib cage.
为什么
Why?
是死因也是死法
It speaks to cause and manner of death,
这有助于确立特征 在这里
which helps establish a signature. In this case,
是为了确保尸体灌满盐水 沉下去
to ensure the body fills with salt water and it sinks.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表